Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,384 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) (31619 Views)

AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Frank150: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
IVF at work

2 Likes

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:
Congrats to them

How are doing today,dear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by wiseoneking: 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Thanks be to God
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by ustanuge: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
After 13 years. Hmmm.
Uncle AY, go and do DNA on this your new baby o. Me, i have said my own. I just dey waka pass.
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by lexy2014: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

One the worst comedian I have seen.

He's better an actor please

congratulations to the family.

May he never relent effort in striking in again.

He is a very good comedian but not a good stand up comedian. He is a better stage/TV comedian. He realized that early on and decide to leave stand up for d guys who know how to do it better. It might be AY show, but he isn't what d show is about. Guess what? He has been successful at doing it that way
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by AdemolaA2: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

If I were you , I would have just congratulated him rather than deviate from the subject matter …

2 Likes

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by God1000(m): 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

How are doing today,dear?
I'm doing fine dear, thanks.

How are you doing too
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by AdemolaA2: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:

If I were you , I would have just congratulated him rather than deviate from the subject matter …
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Way4orward: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
Congratulations bro.
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by folake4u(f): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
tyson98:

No be lie bro!

But you know problem wey u dey face fit pass him jokes sha

Hahahaha omgggggg!

Thank youuuuuuuuuu for this. You have seriously made my day with this comment.

1 Like

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Congrats to AY….. grin
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:
I'm doing fine dear, thanks.

How are you doing too

Same here.

Keep enjoying your day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by pman096(m): 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

Mabel Welcome Second Child After 13 Years

ay u de f**k up na,and u de claim waff guy (waff guy no de carry last patapata na draw)

baba de space "three" much na....c gap like say u de practice social distancing with ur wife 4 house
very senseless

1 Like

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Antoeni(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
Congratulations to AY , BUT PLEASE GO for DNA Test Later,
A Woman Heart is Deep
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Omowealth23(f): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
Glory to God.. Delay is not a denial
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by gistmega: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
fact well spoken.
I like his business acumen though.
Anigreat:
shocked
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by danielnatty(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Congratulations to you two, the countenances of God will shine on the baby and he break boundaries for good.
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by TheKingsmann(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
southsouthking:
Congratulations A.Y
You nor Sabi crack jhoke but you understand the business aspect of making money.
Dude is smart, congrats to him
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by God1000(m): 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Same here.

Keep enjoying your day.
thanks, and you too.
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Kmf0: 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ok
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Munzy14(m): 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Wow 13 good years...Congrats to them..

Amu wa, ma amuta beghi nwoke, obi e koro di na nwunye n'elu... cool

Chukwu go zie the family more and everyone.
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Munzy14(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Dude is smart, congrats to him
Extremely smart...Fame came, immediately he fixed all his siblings before e go fade..Everyone don dey ball hard. cheesy

Typical of legit elder bro
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Burgerlomo: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
Congratulations cool

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
merits:
shocked See me see wahalla.Pyramid of APC rice. grin

Awom Scammers

Naija.... Chai.

Congratulations
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Benchilwell: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Wawelexy:

Bad belle....
it not bad belle,he or she saying d truth ay joke not so funny,his only good in d business style but d last statement he or she congratulate later in is last comment....
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Benchilwell: 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
merits:
shocked See me see wahalla.Pyramid of APC rice. grin
is diz picture real
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by LMM1: 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
Benchilwell:
is diz picture real
Which kind question be dis, you are seeing wood constructed in a pyramid form sorrounded with bags of rice and you are still asking if the picture is real..please which answer you wan make dem.give you like this. Smh
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Congrats to AY's family. New born baby please welcome to the world. Long life to you and sickness free
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Ybaby: 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
Paxxcarl:
he’s worse off been an actor ffs

You cannot fault his business sense.... his hardwork..... talentless successful comedian
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Benchilwell: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
LMM1:

Which kind question be dis, you are seeing wood constructed in a pyramid form sorrounded with bags of rice and you are still asking if the picture is real..please which answer you wan make dem.give you like this. Smh
because have see diz type pic since 2018
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by CUMIN: 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Na rubber bullets he dey fire before.
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by muheeb01(m): 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Congratulations to Ay and his wife....for those looking for the fruit of the womb God will do yours too...but infertility is beyond just prayers,you have to take a bold step and action too...don't keep your wounded hand under garment,don't remain silent,keep taking actions towards solution,either low sperm count,fibroid issue,fallopian tube blockage,ovarian cyst or èdà (inability for the sperm to reach the egg,where by sperms don't travel at all) they're all curable tradomedically when you know the right place

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? / Efe Becomes African Ambassador For Indian University (Photos) / Ini Edo Busted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.