Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nigerian Singer, Faze Loses Mum, Faith Maryann Orji (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singer, Faze Loses Mum, Faith Maryann Orji (Photos) (29943 Views)

Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) / 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) / Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Singer, Faze Loses Mum, Faith Maryann Orji (Photos) by Ijoba85: 11:32am On Jan 19, 2022
No one like mum in the entire world , after God , she's next , she's a deity , she's a shrine one should worship all day cos she fights with all her blood and strength to defend her offsprings. Take care of your mum if you've got one
Re: Nigerian Singer, Faze Loses Mum, Faith Maryann Orji (Photos) by Naturalobserver(m): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
xcesspaschal:

Am sorry bro. May d good lord grant u n ur family the fortitude to bear his dismiss.

Am deeply saddened over here.
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Singer, Faze Loses Mum, Faith Maryann Orji (Photos) by Naturalobserver(m): 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
TheMostComplex1:

My condolences to you & your family & may God grant the family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. RIP Sir

Faze may God console your family and grant Mama enternal rest Amen.

It's well with our souls
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Singer, Faze Loses Mum, Faith Maryann Orji (Photos) by Naturalobserver(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
1F30M4:

My sincere condolences to you & your family. May God comfort and strengthen you all and may daddy's soul rest in perfect peace.
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Singer, Faze Loses Mum, Faith Maryann Orji (Photos) by Naturalobserver(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
TimeAfterTime:
Oh dear. May his gentle soul rest in peace.

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Singer, Faze Loses Mum, Faith Maryann Orji (Photos) by Hiq0: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
Really
Re: Nigerian Singer, Faze Loses Mum, Faith Maryann Orji (Photos) by cutieBR(f): 1:20am On Jan 20, 2022
My condolences
Naturalobserver:
May her soul rest in peace
My dad passed away yesterday too
Re: Nigerian Singer, Faze Loses Mum, Faith Maryann Orji (Photos) by Naturalobserver(m): 5:25am On Jan 21, 2022
cutieBR:
My condolences
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband / Kim Oprah And Omashola With Nyanda / Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.