Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate (16775 Views)

Police Bust Syndicate Kidnapping Children In Niger, Arrest Three Suspects / Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by free2ryhme: 7:33am On Jan 19, 2022
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:33am On Jan 19, 2022
headSmasher:
Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you: gather as many as possible you,. your family and generations can carry
You dey chant careless. Instead of you to condemn the crime you're adding a tribal angle to it. We've seen on this same forum that all the tribes, Yoruba and Igbo inclusive, engage in cyber fraud but you're trying to make it seem like a wholly Igbo thing.
Like I said, tribalism will kill you
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by Nicenixon: 7:35am On Jan 19, 2022
Nbotee:
This is exactly why Mompha is comfortable with the whole EFCC packaging. Dude knows Interpol are on their trail even before Hush was picked up. So it's a simple arrangement something. EFCC "arrests" him and charge him to court, he posts bail and case is adjourned till further notice. Weneva there are whispers again his contacts in EFCC remember his case and he's charged to court again. Since he's "facing" trial here they won't hand him over to Interpol.. Packaged trial
That guy get mad connection, he knows when interpol are coming to raid.
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by Nbotee(m): 7:37am On Jan 19, 2022
Nicenixon:

Na EFCC dey tell am. Interpol dey always work with the state agencies to track suspects
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by KanoFirstSon: 7:41am On Jan 19, 2022
judetov2:
Na them, our blothers, I was told that in that region parents dnt train their kids Abt not taking what does not belong to them. They believe in "any way na way".
Very heartless and hostile people.
That’s it. Biafra parents don’t train their vipers well reason why MNK will come out today and insult them and insult their women too. Biafra children are not properly trained..just pride and drug trafficking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by KanoFirstSon: 7:43am On Jan 19, 2022
RapportNaija:
Hmmm...

Nigerian youths should start looking beyond fraud as the only means to make good money on the internet.

Many Nigerians are already taking advantage of the numerous resources on the internet and are doing great legitimate $$$ numbers per month already.

Learn a high income skill, get on the internet and sell yourself. The money and experience on the job will do you good forever!

Shun fraud! Indians, Phillipines, Pakistanis, Singaporeans, etc are already taking over the global freelance workforce. Nigerians can best all of these people...most especially because we are better English speaker and writer.

Learn freelancing today!

Want to speed up your freelance career, hit me up for a paid resource!

Igbo youths should shun fraud and drug trafficking

1 Like

Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by Nicenixon: 7:50am On Jan 19, 2022
Nbotee:

Na EFCC dey tell am. Interpol dey always work with the state agencies to track suspects
You gerrit
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by OmegaAutos: 7:53am On Jan 19, 2022
no yoloba there?
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by Tobey001: 7:54am On Jan 19, 2022
am recruiting academic writer for postgraduate thesis please if you know you r not an academic writer am begging do not chat me up coz I dont want someone should now be writing rubbish for me and be claiming i dont want to pay. If u know u r a seasoned writer and u can always meet up with deadlines do chat me up on 09158470508
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 19, 2022
Nicenixon:
If he knows he's a wanted person, then y him no wan stop dey fraud?

1 Like

Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by Jackossky(m): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2022
There are ways to make money on the online space rather than fraud

You can become an affiliate
PayPal expert
copywriter
freelancer etc,
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by Nicenixon: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2022
Senomi:

If he knows he's a wanted person, then y him no wan stop dey fraud?
this question wey u ask dy bother me too.
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2022
Nicenixon:
this question wey u ask dy bother me too.
Nna some people e be lyk dem curse dem with greed
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by Edusouls(m): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2022
This ipob people again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by luthorcorp: 8:12am On Jan 19, 2022
You see that beautiful ribbed slab and nice entrances, engineers and architects bursts their asses day and night working, designing, calculations, analysis etc to get it done, bricklayers and craftsmen not left out.
But these hard working ppl are the ones being brokeshamed today by some thieves who will destroy a company, individuals and rid them of their hard earned money. The most shameful part of this is that the women who supposed to be the inspiration in our society are now falling for those destroying the world!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by mediainc: 8:45am On Jan 19, 2022
Crime ain't no fun...

1 Like

Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by DECLAN2015(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:

You dey talk rubbish because you still have a skull on your head. Let me see the mouth you'll use and talk when your people eventually mine your skull. I heard skull mining generates the highest IGR in Yorubaland

Instead of u to condemned ur peolpe yiu are committing fallacy.
Here is about crime that ur peolpe dominate...u are talking about skull as if ur peolpe dont mine skull and also engage in worst atrocity.we condemned bad behavior and you should instead of you peolpe gloryfing it

3 Likes

Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by ikennamadu1(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2022
Hmmmmm this guy the first guy... Him popular for Instagram ooo... Him done begin do skit self

Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by gidado14(m): 9:25am On Jan 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2022
DECLAN2015:

Instead of u to condemned ur peolpe yiu are committing fallacy.
Here is about crime that ur peolpe dominate...u are talking about skull as if ur peolpe dont mine skull and also engage in worst atrocity.we condemned bad behavior and you should instead of you peolpe gloryfing it
I've lost a few precious brain cells reading this thrash you just typed. Seems like your skull has been mined spiritually, that's why you're spewing gibberish.
Yoruba dominates in cyber crime, I'm sure you know this. I don't care where any one who commit a crime is from, but you guys rush to pull the tribal card when Igbo is involved
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by osuofia2(m): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2022
Kudos to the interpol and NPF NCB
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by AnonymousCEO(m): 9:42am On Jan 19, 2022
I know this man personally..... he's my very close friend. I do call him Mr. IK

Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by delzbaba(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2022
NCA its a clean sweep on this one.
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by vicfajeze: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2022
WHY YORUBAS NO DEY AMONG DEM.PARTIALITY?
headSmasher:
Wekeyo crime no be Malta Guinness, ee bitter, crime no be Uha soup ee bitter oooo igbo oooo heeee Igbo ooooo heeee he bitter

1 Like

Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by vicfajeze: 10:36am On Jan 19, 2022
NA LIE.HIM NAME NA OJUKWU
AnonymousCEO:
I know this man personally..... he's my very close friend. I do call him Mr. IK
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by mclloyd22: 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Is this not Soja Rex TMT Boss? Wow �
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by AnonymousCEO(m): 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
vicfajeze:
NA LIE.HIM NAME NA OJUKWU

I'm not joking....I mean it. His full name is ikenna
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by bablon20(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Na dem dem. Na for the names you go know say na dem dem.
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lol.. see that SIMP.. Onukwubiri ifeanyi Kingsley.. this guy always showing off on Facebook.. started following Mauricea my ex wey I lash back then before she enter IMSU..

Shege mutum.. you dn finally enter hand.. Make Interpol jail am for over the years abegg..

So happy over this dude arrest ..
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
mclloyd22:
Is this not Soja Rex TMT Boss? Wow �

Na him.. e shock you abi ?? grin grin

Dude always come online to show off and carrying babes upandan.. I always know say em no legit.. lol

1 Like

Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by hdrifter11: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
southsouthking:
Where is Wadume?
When will interpol arrest Turji

Wetin concern interpol and Turji
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by Nickelodeon93: 6:57am On Jun 08, 2023
ikennamadu1:
Hmmmmm this guy the first guy... Him popular for Instagram ooo... Him done begin do skit self
he is a popular traveling agent scammer, @gidibankz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Intercept 2,200 Jerry Cans Of Smuggled Petrol Worth N10 Million(photos) / Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police / Nigeria's Cults And Their Role In The Niger Delta Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.