Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate (16784 Views)

Police Bust Syndicate Kidnapping Children In Niger, Arrest Three Suspects / Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:43am On Jun 08, 2023
Nickelodeon93:
he is a popular traveling agent scammer, @gidibankz

Good morning bro and thanks for TAGGING MEπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... CHEBI wey i dey tell ona say the GUY hand nor clean people feel say i dey SPOIL THE GUY NAME πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by Nickelodeon93: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:

Good morning bro and thanks for TAGGING MEπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... CHEBI wey i dey tell ona say the GUY hand nor clean people feel say i dey SPOIL THE GUY NAME πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
my issue now is how come he is still working free even with this, Abi it’s just questioning that they called him for
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2023
Nickelodeon93:
my issue now is how come he is still working free even with this, Abi it’s just questioning that they called him for

How are wish he was called for questioninq... They wouldn't have published his name like that .....he was released on BAIL instead of him to quit, he went and continue with his FRAUD bcose hw Blv even if they arrest him again they will still bail him

Just leave the guy, na ABROAD he reside before o... Bcose of dis e fraudulent character na make am come settle for NIGERIA because we nor qet law
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by Nickelodeon93: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:

How are wish he was called for questioninq... They wouldn't have published his name like that .....he was released on BAIL instead of him to quit, he went and continue with his FRAUD bcose hw Blv even if they arrest him again they will still bail him

Just leave the guy, na ABROAD he reside before o... Bcose of dis e fraudulent character na make am come settle for NIGERIA because we nor qet law

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/interpol-arrests-11-bec-gang-members-linked-to-50-000-targets/
Na because he Dey naija that is how he is working about free

Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2023
Nickelodeon93:

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/interpol-arrests-11-bec-gang-members-linked-to-50-000-targets/

You just said it all
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by GIDIBANKZ(m): 6:18am On Jun 09, 2023
Nickelodeon93:

Just tell ya friend to be at alert about his DEPOSIT of 800k shaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.... Tell am say he need to Stand e ground o if not the money qo lose
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by Nickelodeon93: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:

Just tell ya friend to be at alert about his DEPOSIT of 800k shaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.... Tell am say he need to Stand e ground o if not the money qo lose
lol, he said he will wait it out
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:40am On Jun 09, 2023
Nickelodeon93:
lol, he said he will wait it out

Lol.. na be say he get money be that naπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Embassy don call am for interview
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by Nickelodeon93: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:

Lol.. na be say he get money be that naπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Embassy don call am for interview
I no know for an, he Dey look me as enemy now, because I show am all these , be like em agent don even see am too
Re: Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2023
Nickelodeon93:
I no know for an, he Dey look me as enemy now, because I show am all these , be like em agent don even see am too

LozπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yes the AGENT don see this PostπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Just leave am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unclad Armed Robbery Suspect Almost Lynched By Angry Mob In Calabar. Photos / Seven Die As Gunmen Raid Hotel In Lagos / I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.