Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial (15092 Views)

Tinubu Grants Ex-Sierra Leone President, Koroma Asylum After Treason Charges / Treason Charges: FG Has Found Legal Grounds To Arrest Obi Like MNK / Amnesty International Reacts As Buhari Govt Slams Treason Charges On Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Edusouls(m): 7:24am On Jan 19, 2022
Yes we love him like that, mnk Na tout..
mooremoney:
Buhari is a terrorist simple
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Newyorkitis(m): 7:25am On Jan 19, 2022
Who is looking frail?
Lawyers can lie sha.
Kanu that has grown fat is now looking frail according to the lawyer.
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Bmaster(m): 7:25am On Jan 19, 2022
I heard that today's proceedings will be at Umuahia,the Abia state capital
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by GeneralOjukwu: 7:25am On Jan 19, 2022
Kanu would eat beans ad infinitum.

He should pray Tinubu wins because if Hausa man wins.... Kuje vacation continues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by southsouthking(m): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2022
Edusouls:
U don’t get it in nairaland, go and join ESN Carry gun and fight for it, soldiers would waste you then referendum comes in the grave, no go find work..

Referendum dey scare everyone why?

Mind you I'm from the South South, Edo State to be precise.
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by emnite(m): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2022
Gragra government it's well
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by gidgiddy: 7:26am On Jan 19, 2022
All they could charge Nnamdi Kanu with was uttrances made on a Radio Station in London

They couldn't charge him with any action, only spoken words

Laughable
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by victorazy(m): 7:27am On Jan 19, 2022
bangging:
this guy is really tormenting the FG..

grin now FG is playing home grin

They are tormenting him.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Bahamas95(m): 7:28am On Jan 19, 2022
Why is NK always positioning his neck like someone that has boil underneath? grin
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Bmaster(m): 7:28am On Jan 19, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
Kanu would eat beans ad infinitum.

He should pray Tinubu wins because if Hausa man wins.... Kuje vacation continues.
shattap bro
Beans is amongst the best of foods that happens to mankind,stop making foolery of yourself
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by IPIGSRMUMU: 7:28am On Jan 19, 2022
[s]
Amuluonyenaego:
Weda Binta or Dinta (hunter) likes it or not she no fit kill kanu, she can only suffer his flesh but she no fit kill am. Oji ife nwata welie aka elu, aka lobe ya ilo owetue ya n'ala............. Chukwuokike abiama is at work.
[/s]
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Torosk1(m): 7:31am On Jan 19, 2022
Buhari just want finish this man
Main while Buhari is the real terrorist with 1 brain

Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by EmekaBlue(m): 7:32am On Jan 19, 2022
Nigeria is a lawless country. We will soon break into DSS quarters and free him

ESN

Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Cj4charles(m): 7:36am On Jan 19, 2022
Who noticed the absence of that Vulturegriller from Nnamdi Kanu's topic since yesterday after people bashed him on the other trend
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:37am On Jan 19, 2022
Far back in August 2021, I wished Nnamdi kanu a merry Christmas and a happy New year
2022 in advance. Immediately Ipobians on this forum went out and called me names. They instead claimed and boasted that Nnamdi kanu is the untouchable Lion of Biafra. But now they are soft peddling because they can see that Buhari is not feeding him with watery beans and one week old rat bread.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Parrot69: 7:37am On Jan 19, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
It's only a fool who will believe NK would be released anytime soon,under PMB regime.Bubu is a python that never lets its prey go till it has constricted it to death.

That’s what I some of them understand, but with them, dey think say dem sabi(arrogant boasting) everything pass you.
Pete Edochie warned them but they abused the old man.
Now e don dey happen.
I don’t think any tribe in Nigeria will vote for any Igbo President with the kind of venom this man was spitting when he was in exile.
Even to get the Biafra sef na wahala because people are already seeing the red light and giving up on him. He should have taught a better approach than this.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by beerfraud: 7:38am On Jan 19, 2022
Classicalman:
Delay tactics by the Buhari Junta. Malami is playing games with Nigerians Okoros
corrected
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Johel(m): 7:39am On Jan 19, 2022
Lorddozzy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/fresh-treason-charges-force-shift-of-nnamdi-kanus-trial/

I see Kanu winning...he's Gona be a free man soonest no matter the arrows being fired at him,I see Angels of God Fightin for KANU,there will be confusion in that court...God will never favour Evil government like Buhari's...Delay isn't denial.
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by loadedvibes: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2022
Ozekhome don cash out for Kanu matters sha.. but who dey pay am ?
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:40am On Jan 19, 2022
Parrot69:

That’s what I some of them understand, but with them, dey think say dem sabi(arrogant boasting) everything pass you.
Pete Edochie warned them but they abused the old man.
Now e don dey happen.
I don’t think any tribe in Nigeria will vote for any Igbo President with the kind of venom this man was spitting when he was in exile.
Even to get the Biafra sef na wahala because people are already seeing the red light and giving up on him. He should have taught a better approach than this.
Am Igbo,but you spoke the golden but bitter truth.Our people love to play politics of bitterness, and it will never get us anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by shortIGBOman: 7:42am On Jan 19, 2022
Good one from FG.
Make them frustrate the bastard before the case start proper. After which he will be sent to spend the rest of his life in prison

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by AntiWailer: 7:43am On Jan 19, 2022
Seunosewaismad:
FG have no case here.

Oshey SAN
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:44am On Jan 19, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
This news is getting stale...

Meanwhile his children are ordering sit at home suffering themselves anyhow
Smh

NIGERIA IS THE ONE SUFFERING MAN, that’s Nigeria economy sitting at home, Una be kids , when niger delta militant bomb pipeline or oil well, that’s Nigeria economy suffering, when north kill their people , that’s Nigeria economy suffering( no one can trade in those places ) you guys need to stop the division and let’s be United for once. At least for once, you think it’s the igbos suffering, the revenue of Nigeria, Nigeria is practicing federalism man.
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Ekpekus(m): 7:45am On Jan 19, 2022
FG are grappling with straws... if they have something against him, this case should have long gone be concluded.
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:46am On Jan 19, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
This news is getting stale...

Meanwhile his children are ordering sit at home suffering themselves anyhow
Smh

NIGERIA IS THE ONE SUFFERING MAN, that’s Nigeria economy sitting at home, Una be kids , when niger delta militant bomb pipeline or oil well, that’s Nigeria economy suffering, when north kill their people , that’s Nigeria economy suffering( no one can trade in those places ) you guys need to stop the division and let’s be United for once. At least for once, you think it’s the igbos suffering, the revenue of Nigeria, Nigeria is practicing federalism man.

One day food can’t make one of them hungry and die, but the economy suffers, onitsha is the biggest market in west Africa, nnewi, aba, and other big name markets in west Africa
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by redroom: 7:49am On Jan 19, 2022
Lorddozzy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/fresh-treason-charges-force-shift-of-nnamdi-kanus-trial/

This guy is a terrorist

I dont know.why Mike Ozehkome is definding this psyco
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:49am On Jan 19, 2022
Edusouls:
Weldone Nigeria secure the wild animal tight in the cage, I cursed this lunatic when he started threatening and killing fellow igbos, still u see some animals defending him..

Oga speak waiting him do u which one be follow igbos... Is like u don't rlly understand igbo people

An average igbo man is in support of that igbo nation directly or indirectly if u don't know...

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Starhearts: 7:50am On Jan 19, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
Weda Binta or Dinta (hunter) likes it or not she no fit kill kanu, she can only suffer his flesh but she no fit kill am. Oji ife nwata welie aka elu, aka lobe ya ilo owetue ya n'ala............. Chukwuokike abiama is at work.

Ur potopoto eyes � go soon clear
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Tobey001: 7:54am On Jan 19, 2022
am recruiting academic writer for postgraduate thesis please if you know you r not an academic writer am begging do not chat me up coz I dont want someone should now be writing rubbish for me and be claiming i dont want to pay. If u know u r a seasoned writer and u can always meet up with deadlines do chat me up on 09158470508

1 Like

Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Bridget95(f): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2022
When will FG charge captured boko haram members with treason for murdering over 15000 Nigerians? I don't think anyone is still in prison, they have all been pardoned without trial.
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Bridget95(f): 7:59am On Jan 19, 2022
Starhearts:

Ur potopoto eyes � go soon clear
your ewedu eyes nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot / 30 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Dumped Over Sluggish Demand / Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.