Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Why Am Unable To Take My Bathe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am Unable To Take My Bathe? (484 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / Young Men Bathe Themselves With Champagne (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am Unable To Take My Bathe? by ruleurworld: 8:20am On Jan 19, 2022
There is an unusual cold in Benin City this morning. This cold prevented me from waking up early. Now, am also Unable to take my bath because am somehow allergic to cold. Oh, what should I do now? Maybe, I Should just go to work like that when the cold must have subsided, I will return back home to have my bath later in the day.
My neighbours are laughing at me that I can't live in Europe or America because they know this is one of my weakness.

1 Like

Re: Why Am Unable To Take My Bathe? by Jeon(f): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2022
ruleurworld:
There is an unusual cold in Benin City this morning. This cold prevented me from waking up early. Now, am also Unable to take my bath because am somehow allergic to cold. Oh, what should I do now? Maybe, I Should just go to work like that when the cold must have subsided, I will return back home to have my bath later in the day.
My neighbours are laughing at me that I can't live in Europe or America because they know this is one of my weakness.

THE COLD IS NOTHING COMPARED TO NORTH PART OF NIGERIA..

you are so lazy or u don't want to bath...
Re: Why Am Unable To Take My Bathe? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 19, 2022
That bucket alone is an underated freezer grin Why not change the bucket to rubber?
Re: Why Am Unable To Take My Bathe? by chatinent: 8:43am On Jan 19, 2022
Jeon:

THE COLD IS NOTHING COMPARED TO NORTH PART OF NIGERIA..

you are so lazy or u don't want to bath...

Talk what you know. Have you been to Jos or Maiduguri before?

You go know say half of people there dey celebrate when them baff like birthday.
Re: Why Am Unable To Take My Bathe? by kals4luv990(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2022
pls o has hot water gone extinct? undecided
Re: Why Am Unable To Take My Bathe? by Jeon(f): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2022
chatinent:

Talk what you know. Have you been Maiduguri before .

lived in maiduguri[ jere local government Gomari district ]since 2006 till 2015
cold for there no be ur mate... some people bath while some people wash leg, face and hand then rub Vaseline...

SO WHAT ELSE DO YOU TO KNOW DEAR?

Re: Why Am Unable To Take My Bathe? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:45am On Jan 19, 2022
Nothing there it's either you make use of a hot water or you take your bathe cos you just can't stay that way without taking a bathe..
Re: Why Am Unable To Take My Bathe? by posty56: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2022
ruleurworld:
go boil water my friend
Re: Why Am Unable To Take My Bathe? by brosom(m): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2022
Here in the west,(white man land) some persons don't bath for 3 to 5 days because of their nature.

All they do is to clean and peff up.
Re: Why Am Unable To Take My Bathe? by Cerebellum: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2022
Jeon:

lived in maiduguri[ jere local government Gomari district ]since 2006 till 2015
cold for there no be ur mate... some people bath while some people wash leg, face and hand then rub Vaseline...

SO WHAT ELSE DO YOU TO KNOW DEAR?

Aswear you no lie..cold wan kee me

The dust is another problem, those people living there are really tryinggggg cry
Re: Why Am Unable To Take My Bathe? by Jeon(f): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Cerebellum:

Aswear you no lie..cold wan kee me

The dust is another problem, those people living there are really tryinggggg cry

aswear
back then we make sure to put on the dark shade [ glass ] to protect our eyes because of dust.
the cold is too much not to talk about the Harmattan.

(1) (Reply)

25 Years But Still Jobless Who Can Help Me Start A Little Business? / Notorious Bbnaija Ka3na Showing Off Erect Breasts With Pure Joy / 3 Men’s Insecurities Women Don’t Care About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.