Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) (46264 Views)

“You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) / Regina Daniels Blasts Ned Nwoko's Daughter ''you Are Very Stup*** '' / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by juniorstar(m): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ibu fine pass tinubu
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by ovie8200: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ezehillary:
But you fine past tinubu grin

grin grin grin grin grin Bad guy.....but you are right and that's for sure grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Starzo: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Phock2sweet:
She is ripe to be fvcked....squeezing her pink pnssy!
naija girls nor dey get pink puna...na chocolate colour at best and na very few get am. The rest na thick dirty black unattractive puna Dem carry

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Phock2sweet: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Starzo:

naija girls nor dey get pink puna...na chocolate colour at best and na very few get am. The rest na thick dirty black unattractive puna Dem carry
hahahaha....na true u talk
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by DroppingLiquid: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
His wife must be beautiful

He might not even be ugly, just because of early life suffering and lifestyle make some people look so rumpled
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ezehillary:
the potopoto of nairaland
grin
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Ezehillary(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
ovie8200:

grin grin grin grin grin Bad guy.....but you are right and that's for sure grin grin grin.
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
dheolexaone:
Moral lesson, if you are ugly, find a better partner to save the unborn generation

You missed the joke. Dundeeeeee
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by blazebaba(m): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin

The nose look the same tho...

I wass just observing... Meant no harm embarassed
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ezehillary:

Tinubu is living rent free in your brain.
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by NovusHomo(m): 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sammydanny:
John Okafor, the Nollywood actor, who is also known as Mr. Ibu has been captured on video having a goofy moment with his daughter, Jasmine.

In the video, Mr. Ibu is seen teasing his daughter.

He told her that she's lucky she doesn't look like him as it would have been "bad market".

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXOciPg2oiQ[/flash]

I have always said that Mr. Ibu may be the ugliest Nigerian. Now, he himself has confirmed it grin grin grin
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
RTR
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by DMCY: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ezehillary:

Werey! grin grin grin
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by labelle123(f): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Eya
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
dheolexaone:
Moral lesson, if you are ugly, find a better partner to save the unborn generation
Yes, to avoid giving birth to Anti-Christ.

Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Bigcowhorns(m): 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
dheolexaone:
shut up, no dey talk rubbish
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by badman007(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
I must be so old..
feels like yesterday I read Mr Ibu getting married.

Time to unlock Sugar daddy Status.
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by errigdee: 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
lol she don burst laugh yakata...this man na legendary
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:42am On Jan 20, 2022
Then go and do her DNA test
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by ItswellMike: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2022
post=109511895:
One of the funniest comedians we have in our darling nation.

A great Man he is.

We have said it many times on this forum,
That engaging most of you under 18 years old pikins on this forum is a waste of time and space.
Must you make everything political?
Anyways,
Let's leave you with the image below, as you show the elders around you asking 'is this really true'!?
Ibu campaigning for Jagaban since 2 months ago,
Even before Jagaban came out to declare?

Na dem MANNA (my madams and Ogas) Post am for Nairaland o.

We are sure Mr Ibu has suddenly turned your enemy reading and watching this from him?
Ur Igbos terrorists are 'kuku' threatening him with death already... (their original trademark!)

NL Kids everywhere....

Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2022
Please wear makeup, e de help, be like say I go do small makeup today
For Nigerian police, I have nothing to say to you cheesy
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:59am On Jan 20, 2022
Moral lesson 1: street wise comes first
Moral lesson 2: mental correctness comes second.
Moral lesson 3: makeup no de kill.
If people complain say you get broken leg, na their stupidity no b your own
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by dheolexaone(f): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2022
Bigcowhorns:
shut up, no dey talk rubbish

It is evident that people like you are more than ugly reason why you are pained in the ass.

You are free to quote me again with your 100n sub

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) / Basketmouth And Patience Ozokwor In Berlin (Throwback Photo) / Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.