Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,302 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) (42857 Views)

Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day / Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by DuchessAmanda(f): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
FFK grin! the sweet talker
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by PoliticalChinex(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Gluttonous FFK , very rugged man.

After using his weapon of mass destruction to pummeled, pulverized her pussy to smithereens level, he will dump her and kick her ass out immediately as he did to Precious, then look for his next prey. Very rugged gluttonous man with wrinkle filled dick.

A typical Afonja man!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by TheMostComplex1: 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
Naijanascam:
He is good in writing long epistles and take those words serious and get yourself a doctor.

You just mirrored my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by Naijanascam: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
TheMostComplex1:

You just mirrored my thoughts

All those those epistles have never caught my attentions.....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
I no understand this kind of love FFK has for his Ghanian wife oo. I reject this kind of love by the precious blood of Jesus Christ. No be me to do this kind love.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:35am On Jan 20, 2022
Lol. Leaving a cache of ex-wives. Nothing does him. This is a softer form of polygamy.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 3:27am On Jan 20, 2022
DuchessAmanda:
FFK grin! the sweet talker

...to the idiotic women who listen to him. grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2022
Is his pennis working. now? cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by patpaul: 8:45am On Jan 20, 2022
BUT YOU DID WRITE MORE WONDERS PRAISES OF CHIWENDU THAN THIS, TODAY WHERE IS SHE? CONFUSED AND BETRAYING MAN!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2022
NobleAngell:
I pity women who still allow this man associate with them even if it's on social media. This man has qualified to be treated as lepers are treated in Israel.
Leave story my dear

As long as there's money, your gender will still do the unimaginable
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
skywalker240:

Leave story my dear

As long as there's money, your gender will still do the unimaginable
It's very unfortunate that you're correct.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) / Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel / Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.