Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? (2296 Views)

Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc / APC’s 2015 Promises Were Based On ‘All Things Being Equal' / Apc’s 2015 Promises Were Based On ‘all Things Being Equal’ – Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by udele1: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
Tumbulum:
The desperation with which you are churning out useless topics about ipob has really sold you out. Even a one year old knows you are doing it for the money and any other thing you want to gain. You were an Ipob member in turkey before you were deported and boom you turned against ipob. I guess you just have survive by doing what you are doing.

Post evidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by gidson12(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
innoson motors, Ibeto group, Curtix plc, Louis carter, Jezco oil, Cento group, Uru industries and the numerious industries clustered in Nnewi Aba and onisha are all in the east doing business, I don't know how you people reason. You just come up with silly propaganda just to paint the east black, do you know how many business and industries in Anambra and Abia, or you think nobody does business there........Cubana cheif priest recently opened up a branch at Asaba you silly folks concluded that he is running away from the east that every Igbo man is moving to Asaba......who get Asaba before, no be Igbo speaking people get am, forgetting he has hotels and clubs in owerri .........so every Igbo man should not expand his businesses to other region again so as not to be seen as running away from his region.......one day you will shoke on Igbo matter.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by udele1: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
gidson12:
innoson motors, Ibeto group, Curtix plc, Louis carter, Jezco oil, Cento group, Uru industries and the numerious industries clustered in Nnewi Aba and onisha are all in the east doing business, I don't know how you people reason. You just come up with silly propaganda just to paint the east black, do you know how many business and industries in Anambra and Abia, or you think nobody does business there........Cubana cheif priest recently opened up a branch at Asaba you silly folks concluded that he is running away from the east that every Igbo man is moving to Asaba......who get Asaba before, no be Igbo speaking people get am, forgetting he has hotels and clubs in owerri .........so every Igbo man should not expand his businesses to other region again so as not to be seen as running away from his region.......one day you will shoke on Igbo matter.

All these businesses u mentioned, did they operate on monday, tuesday Wednesday?

But their colleagues and competitors in other states were producing and making sales.

Time is money, any time lost in business is money lost. I dont expect IPOB members to understand this. They are not productive, so their time is worthless.

They assume every other person's time is worthless. Those ordering sit at home, have no business or work. They just feed on donations from the Biafran agitation.

Like i said most of those businesses you listed above have now been handed over to their children, and they are all based in lagos and Abuja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by Buckeyemedia1: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
udele1:
By now they would have gone to burn Orange Drugs business and house, if he built it in the east. Like they burnt this mans house, because he put solar street lights for his people.

They claimed it had camera's that gave information to DSS.

No wonder they are now eating fellow Igbo's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkwngDenR6Y
See better mansion & G Wagon wey those cannibals go burn?
Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by Buckeyemedia1: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
udele1:

All these businesses u mentioned, did they operate on monday, tuesday Wednesday?

But their colleagues and competitors in other states were producing and making sales.

Time is money, any time lost in business is money lost. I dont expect IPOB members to understand this. They are not productive, so their time is worthless.

They assume every other person's time is worthless. Those ordering sit at home, have no business or work. They just feed on donations from the Biafran agitation.

Like i said most of those businesses you listed above have now been handed over to their children, and they are all based in lagos and Abuja.
Very True, The ones shouting ipob & Biafra don’t live in Eastern Nigeria because the ones that actually live in the East know that there is nothing there for them to brag about.
Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by ablejesus26(m): 12:39am On Jan 22, 2022
udele1:

Ok we agree that the fraud Taliban wannabe ipob is destructive,but what is your bone of contention??
The useless govt is in its worse form in security matters,they can barely protect themselves,so why should the people trust them to protect them if they come out, knowing fully well that the occult ipob will attack and destroy their source of livelihood??
I told you once that you are not intelligent,you do well in uploading videos and pictures to potray your point with regards to the self destructive mode of operation of the occult fraud ipob,but playing in logic!! You suck as hell at it��.
If you are smart you would attack the issue by the root.
This govt is an abysmal failure in all ramification,that's the root,if the people choose to come out how can the useless security who barely defend themselves,secure the lives and business of the good people from the attack of the occult fraud ipob?
I guess your mind can't relate with this question because you are not smart.
Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by tit(f): 12:50am On Jan 22, 2022
Nnamdi Kano is not a member of ipig
Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 22, 2022
udele1:

Lol. Funny guy.

Talking about all men who have left their business to their children, who are not based in the East.

Young shall grows son chubby is not based in the east.

GUO transports son is not based in the East. Even GUO's convoy was attacked by unknown gunmen last year. You can verify, they did not spend Christmas in the east.

Jesco Oil, Jowizaza, not based in the east.

Tinubu's son is based in lagos.

None of your state governors have their children in the east.

From Sullivan chime, to T Orji, to orji kalu, to obiano, Ngige, etc.

Lol, all the crunches u see in the east are managed by others, the owner of crunches is based in lagos. They are into tiles and marbles.

You know nothing about the east. We are talking about billionaires and your talking supermarket.

where did you see guo in my post ? your a know hypocrite- answer my question chairman-i will even ask more.

Do you know chief emenije uzochukwu ?
the owner of the multibillion rento hotels, regime gas plants, kotec tiles,tummy tummy industry, mangrove fast foods etc -please where is he based ?

everyday supermarkets has like 7 supermarkets in owerri alone, most of them a storey high -that's definitely over a billion naira worth of investment oga. It just shows you're not from the East if you don't know Everyday Chain of supermarkets.

How about CUO ? the man is based where ?

innoson nko ?
Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by tit(f): 2:15am On Jan 22, 2022
eduj:

where did you see guo in my post ? your a know hypocrite- answer my question chairman-i will even ask more.

the owner of the multibillion rento hotels, regime gas plants, kotec tiles,tummy tummy industry, mangrove fast foods etc -please where is he based ?

everyday supermarkets has like 7 supermarkets in owerri alone, most of them a storey high -that's definitely over a billion naira worth of investment oga. It just shows you're not from the East if you don't know Everyday Chain of supermarkets.

innoson nko ?

you are giving DSS a kill list.
they shall kill and attack people and claim it was done by unknown gunmen
Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by tiger28: 5:31am On Jan 22, 2022
udele1:

Innoson is stranded in igboland. He cant speak, else they will burn his business.

Even the same innoson is supported by the enemy buhari.

What has he gained from the fraud Biafra?

What has the FENDI FIGHTING fraudster, university dropout done for igbo youths, aside dead and destruction?

Did martin lutherking and Nelson mandela have dual citizenship? Did they open account and ask Americans or South Africans to donate foe their freedom?

Did they open prisons, release and arm criminals to enforce their order in South Africa or America?
GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by Usonkwu: 6:45am On Jan 22, 2022
The day Biafran agitators started attacking innocent Igbos who did no wrong but disagree with them is the day they showed their fraudulent character too early. All the same, still makes no difference. Where else in the whole world can such occurence as sit-at-home, forced or not, happen without government giving a hoot?
This government SICKENS me.
Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by udele1: 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
eduj:

innoson nko ?

See tiny investments you are calling. Supermarkets and hotels. Its obvious you dont know what it means to be rich.

If there are 10,000 wealthy Igbo's in Nigeria, only 50 are based in igboland.
Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
udele1:

See tiny investments you are calling. Supermarkets and hotels. Its obvious you dont know what it means to be rich.

If there are 10,000 wealthy Igbo's in Nigeria, only 50 are based in igboland.
so only 50 now ?

it's no longer that them all are based out side the East ?

this is the hotel you called tiny-show us the pictures of one you built -rich man.

and tonimas has one of Nigerias biggest lubricant blending plant -tiny ?

tiny comes nowhere near describing tummy tummy factory or even the innoson car plant or even ibeto's plastic plant .

envy will kill you

Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by Notasyouthink: 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
tit:

you are giving DSS a kill list.
they shall kill and attack people and claim it was done by unknown gunmen
And udele1 and oyigboupdate are among the wicked actors.
Imagine killing late Dora akunyili husband and attacking GUO's convoy just to paint ipob black.
Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by dateman1000(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
eduj:

so only 50 now ?

this is the hotel you called tiny-show us the pictures of one you built -rich man.

tiny comes nowhere near describing tummy tummy factory or even the innoson car plant or even ibeto's plastic plant .

envy will kill you

Sorry Bro. I don't know how to use this platform but yes sir. These investments however how grand are regarded tiny in Abuja and Lagos.

Travel and see that the "east" you so love is driving full speed at poverty.

The gentleman you're having your tet a tet is only speaking facts.

You're being emotional about this. Try being logical. Travel. Leave your "land" and see what's up.
Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by asanausana91: 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
Their business would have crumble by now.
Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
dateman1000:

Sorry Bro. I don't know how to use this platform but yes sir. These investments however how grand are regarded tiny in Abuja and Lagos.

Travel and see that the "east" you so love is driving full speed at poverty.

The gentleman you're having your tet a tet is only speaking facts.

You're being emotional about this. Try being logical. Travel. Leave your "land" and see what's up.

and how did you come about your conclusion that I haven't travelled outside the East ? or even Nigeria ?

show me pictures of similar hotel in elekpe Lagos state ? show me similar pictures of such hotel (rento) in ikorodu Lagos state ?

show me a bigger car plant than innoson in abuja
Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by udele1: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
eduj:

so only 50 now ?

envy will kill you

I am not saying tonymass and innoson are not rich, i am saying they are the few stranded rich igbo men who cant move their investment outside the region.

As for that hotel you are crazy about. You see how big that land is?

A land that is 1/10 that size in a choice location in Abuja or lagos, will buy that enter hotel in the east.

So you need to understand what it means to be rich. Most of the billionaires in the eats have handed over to their children who are outside the east.

No past eastern governor have their children in the east.
Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
udele1:

I am not saying tonymass and innoson are not rich, i am saying they are the few stranded rich igbo men who cant move their investment outside the region.

As for that hotel you are crazy about. You see how big that land is?

A land that is 1/10 that size in a choice location in Abuja or lagos, will buy that enter hotel in the east.

So you need to understand what it means to be rich. Most of the billionaires in the eats have handed over to their children who are outside the east.

No past eastern governor have their children in the east.

pictures of a similar hotel in ikorodu Lagos or shut up.

and the present speaker of Abia state house of assembly is the son of the ex governor- guess what ? he is living in the East.
There definitely will be more in the East- another of your lies busted.

and for your information ,I want to see that plot of land selling for 5-6 billion naira in Lagos.

it took you over 3 days to come up with this pathetic response.

admit it, you've never lived in the East. you have passed through -sure , you've been there for one reason or another-sure, but you don't know anything about the East
Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by bergs2: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
Udele aburo anu oriri.
Udele = Vulture
Vulture= Scavenger.
I am beginning to see a semblance in his modus operandi and that exhibited by the vulture griller.
No sanity, decorum, and respect for public peace.

I hereby conclude that MANNABBQGRILL and Udele 1 are one and same person.
Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by udele1: 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
eduj:

pictures of a similar hotel in ikorodu Lagos or shut up.

and the present speaker of Abia state house of assembly is the son of the ex governor- guess what ? he is living in the East.
There definitely will be more in the East- another of your lies busted.

and for your information ,I want to see that plot of land selling for 5-6 billion naira in Lagos.

it took you over 3 days to come up with this pathetic response.

admit it, you've never lived in the East. you have passed through -sure , you've been there for one reason or another-sure, but you don't know anything about the East

He is in the east because he is still in government. As for the land in lagos, see picture bellow.

Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 27, 2022
udele1:

He is in the east because he is still in government. As for the land in lagos, see picture bellow.

But he is in the East with his siblings ? The children of rochas,some are still in the East.

And that's not a plot of land oga, the picture says 4800 sqm.
Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by udele1: 4:13am On Jan 27, 2022
eduj:

But he is in the East with his siblings ? The children of rochas,some are still in the East.

And that's not a plot of land oga, the picture says 4800 sqm.

That hotel space is up to 4800sqm. They are in the east because they were in government. Rochas daughter was running things with her husband in IMO.
Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:26am On Jan 27, 2022
[s]
udele1:
Imagine if Coscharis, Air peace, Obi Cubana, Emoney etc had their head office based in SE.

These criminals that call themselves freedom fighters would have disrupted their businesses in the name of sit at home.

So if Linda Ikeji, Genevive Nnaji, Phyno, Psquare, Rita Dominic, kanyo o kanayo, mercy eke, white money, yul edochie, zuby michael, emeka ike, jim iyke, etc were based in the East, they will be locked up im their houses doing sit at home? cheesy grin cheesy

Imagine if Big brother naija was hosted in the East, unknown gunmen will come to the big brother house on monday and chase everyone away?

Imagine if the people of the South west decided to become stupid, did sit at home , shut down all the embassies , closed down the ports, stopped all international flights.

Imagine if the north became stupid and extended sit at home to Abuja, closed all embassies, grounded airports etc.

Its funny how Igbo's will be in peaceful regions and celebrate the destruction of their region.

Posting pictures and video's of the economic crippling of their region and call it sit at home.

Why will the likes of Ned Okonkwo choose SE over lagos to invest heavily in real estate ?

When the backward thinking people in SE are covering their faces and threatening obi cubana?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h81JIDMG0c

Would you blame Cubana chief priest for moving to Asaba? They will tell you he just expanded his business.

Why didn't he expand to Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia or Enugu?

He knows his peers have left him behind in a backward moving region. So he crossed over to Asaba, where they are not taking stupid orders from failed fraudsters in Europe.

They claim they are not interested in Nigeria, they want to leave Nigeria, they want Biafra, they are marginalised.

You did not make the demands under Goodluck Jonathan , who is supposed to be a Biafran.

He claims SS is part of Biafra, that he rejected Biafra with 5 states. But the same SS are not joining the foolish destructive sit at home.

While other regions are preparing for presidency, they are agitating for Imaginary Biafra. Even the SS they are hoping to join Biafra are taking a short at the presidency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlKqSJeHgRo

Other regions are talking about increasing revenue, they are shutting down. And bragging to be the most courageous and wisest.

Courageous by destroying your region while the people of other regions clap for you?

Burn all your bridges, create enemies from other regions and ask that presidency be given to you?

Your criminal ESN goes about killing and terrorising Igbo's, you claim its DSS.

When they are killes by the same security agencies, you cry that they are killing innocent Igbo's.

Have you ever asked why none of Nnamdi Kanu's Family members are in ESN?

Why they are never in danger?

Why they have no jobs, but living their best lives?

By 2023, Igbo's will not produce president. Biafra will not come.

Positions will be shared by the North, SW and SS.

Then all Igbo's will have is an economically collapsed region, controlled by criminals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDn92Y009JY
[/s] I find it difficult to believe that an adult would be paid to be a nuisance online. when you get old in your twilight years, you will sit down with your children and tell them you lived your life collecting 30k from lies and propaganda? please don't raise your children like this. so you wont have stroke in your old age grin grin grin grin
Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:26am On Jan 27, 2022
[s]
udele1:

Lol. Funny guy.

Talking about all men who have left their business to their children, who are not based in the East.

Young shall grows son chubby is not based in the east.

GUO transports son is not based in the East. Even GUO's convoy was attacked by unknown gunmen last year. You can verify, they did not spend Christmas in the east.

Jesco Oil, Jowizaza, not based in the east.

Tinubu's son is based in lagos.

None of your state governors have their children in the east.

From Sullivan chime, to T Orji, to orji kalu, to obiano, Ngige, etc.

Lol, all the crunches u see in the east are managed by others, the owner of crunches is based in lagos. They are into tiles and marbles.

You know nothing about the east. We are talking about billionaires and your talking supermarket.
[/s] this man is hopelessly jobless grin
Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 27, 2022
udele1:

That hotel space is up to 4800sqm. They are in the east because they were in government. Rochas daughter was running things with her husband in IMO.
You said none of them was in the East (no matter your excuses now). How many of this governor's do you know there children ?

Even ,how many governor's in southern Nigeria have there adult kids residing in this country ?

And a plot of land in owerri municipal goes for 20 m in some cases. A plot of land in okigwe road Aba goes for almost same .

I know your anti-east campaign and am just stating this facts because a lie told over time -unchallanged -seems to become truth (a misnomer).

By the way,that hotel I posted pictures of isn't even among the top 5 biggest in owerri. High rise hotels is a norm in owerri and more are being built.Your envy for my region removes nothing from our development.

Another of your lies, the owner of crunches still lives in Aba.he was the immediate past chairman of Aba sports club and active part of the cities social scene,he never was based in lagos.

The CEO of ABC groups of companies ,that covers both the hospitality ,transport and logistics (with Nipost) , Food (fibi sussage roll ,pet water productionetc), Automobile assembly (shacman trucks, f200,f300 production at anamco plant enugu), is based in owerri. Infact,his head office is at owerri.

And he completed his flour milling factory late last year- so much for your claim that the East is dead.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:30am On Jan 27, 2022
gidson12:
that man is mentally unstable. he is a paid hack. that's what he does for a living. very useless being grin
Re: Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:33am On Jan 27, 2022
[s]
udele1:

[/s] this man has no ambition in life sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nsukka Mega Rally For Peter Obi And Datti / Breaking: Peter Obi Warn Of Assassination Attempt On.his Life / Yoruba The King Of Warfare . Element Of Surprise Unleashed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.