Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc (2635 Views)

Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Ruby5: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2020
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by techmo(m): 7:51am On Jul 18, 2020
cool

Arrest Tinubu for what? Being a successful Yoruba man? Money laundering Act doesn't prohibit anybody from using a bullion van, withdrawal from your personal account has no limit, a van can be filled with anything including paper and trash

Yorubas have no time to hate or envy, Tinubu is a card carrying member of the Democrats , has registered business Compass investment in the US , won a case against FBI , EFCC, Code of Conduct Tribunal under PDP, so let Allen Onyeama visit US and also try his luck

Yoruba's building bridges , Ipobian building ditches ... Soon they would blame "Afonja" and "Yoruba Muslim"

16 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by TheMainone: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2020
But was Allen Onyemma arrested? Or are we missing something here?
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by tamdun: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2020
Wonder why every tribe hate them, arrest Tinubu for what offence?
Well, I like what they are doing to Tinubu, he brought this on himself, u don't give Igbo people too much freedom in ur territory but that's exactly what Tinubu did in Lagos

13 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by jasent(m): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2020
Ruby5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wyf3FMa8b0
I have been against Biafra agitation because I believe in one Nigeria. But sincerely I am beginning to see why they want Biafra.If you're against Biafra kindly answer this man's questions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by techmo(m): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2020
jasent:
I have been against Biafra agitation because I believe in one Nigeria. But sincerely I am beginning to see why they want Biafra.If you're against Biafra kindly answer this man's questions.

Nobody stops Biafra from getting Biafra, North issued an ultimatum, Lagos Oba threatened Lagoon why can't you people leave Yoruba's alone and just go back to your land 500km away ? If you want Biafra sponsor a bill through your senator to push a referendum clause in our constitution...

Fueling station uses bullion vans same as hotels and many companies, what stops Tinubu from using a bullion van ? Is he a political appointee or an elected official since 2007?

Well every attempt to rubbish a Yoruba man always keeps us growing.. you lots did it with Awo, and Abiola and we keep rising above such envy... Abiola and Awo are imortalised, Obasanjo and Osinbajo both served 2 terms 8 years in Aso Rock

That is Peter Obi openly buying vote yet uwazurike won't talk about it

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by seunmsg(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2020
Igbos can’t just keep Tinubu out of their mouth. What’s wrong with these people? Such a shame.

15 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by jasent(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2020
techmo:

Nobody stops Biafra from getting Biafra, North issued an ultimatum, Lagos Oba threatened Lagoon why can't you people leave Yoruba's alone and just go back to your land 500km away ? If you want Biafra sponsor a bill through your senator to push a referendum clause in our constitution...

Fueling station uses bullion vans same as hotels and many companies, what stops Tinubu from using a bullion van ? Is he a political appointee or an elected official since 2007?

Well every attempt to rubbish a Yoruba man always keeps us growing.. you lots did it with Awo, and Abiola and we keep rising above such envy... Abiola and Awo are imortalised, Obasanjo and Osinbajo both served 2 terms 8 years in Aso Rock

That is Peter Obi openly buying vote yet uwazurike won't talk about it

I am from Edo,we are not part of Biafra. But let us all learn to speak the truth at all time,if you don't speak the truth when others are being oppressed,no one will speak when you too are being oppressed..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by techmo(m): 8:48am On Jul 18, 2020
jasent:
I am from Edo,we are not part of Biafra. But let us all learn to speak the truth at all time,if you don't speak about when others are being oppressed no one will speak when you too are being oppressed..

How did Yoruba oppress anybody? Same people that flock our land with their Ghana must go bags daily at Iwo Road parks, Ojota Parks, and Okelewo parks looking like beggars. Same people we openly accommodate without issue? Tinubu even gave them appointment same as Seyi Makinde, and many of our Governors

Now we are the opressors? Can any body like people with such victim mentality?

Cursed Obaseki did his business in Lagos , schooled in Ibadan, Oshiomhole won PDP through Tinubu's money and help, Obaseki took over because of the platform Tinubu spent his money on, when Obaseki was in problem he personally visited Tinubu to beg... Now the idiot says Edo is not Lagos and say no to Godfatherism, and Yoruba are cowards..

9 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by jasent(m): 8:57am On Jul 18, 2020
techmo:

How did Yoruba oppress anybody? Same people that flock our land with their Ghana must go bags daily at Iwo Road parks, Ojota Parks, and Okelewo parks. Same people we openly accommodate without issue? Tinubu even gave them appointment

Now we are the opressors? Can any body like people with such victim mentality?

Cursed Obaseki did his business in Lagos , schooled in Ibadan, Oshiomhole won PDP through Tinubu's money and help, Obaseki took over because of the platform Tinubu spent his money on, when Obaseki was in problem he personally visited Tinubu to beg... Now the idiot says Edo is not Lagos and say no to Godfatherism..

Your vituperation is uncalled for,there is absolutely no need for it.Where in the post did I mentioned Yoruba?is Yoruba Nigeria government? And you spoke about Obaseki running to tinubu,and did tinubu solved the problem?Yes we say Edo is not Lagos,is Edo actually Lagos? What's wrong if we say we don't want Godfatherism? I just read the part you said tinubu spent his money on oshiomole to win PDP.shame on you for that obvious lies.If I may ask,where did tinubu got all this money you said he spent on oshiomole?He was just a governor,so where all this money he is spending l from?

5 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by tamdun: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2020
jasent:
I am from Edo,we are not part of Biafra. But let us all learn to speak the truth at all time,if you don't speak the truth when others are being oppressed,no one will speak when you too are being oppressed..
Did you know that banjo died for biafra?
Wole soyinka went to jail for biafra
Alafin oyo chose azikiwe over awo (his brother)
Out of all the region in Nigeria, it was only yoruba that returned Igbo properties(even their SS brother didn't do that)
It is only in Yorubaland that u will see Igbo(and other tribes) winning an election

Now tell me, when was d last time Igbo people fought for yoruba? Did u know how the mocked us here on nairaland during gej's tenure?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by jasent(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2020
tamdun:

Did you know that banjo died for biafra?
Wole soyinka went to jail for biafra
Alafin oyo chose azikiwe over awo (his brother)
Out of all the region in Nigeria, it was only yoruba that returned Igbo properties(even their SS brother didn't do that)
It is only in Yorubaland that u will see Igbo(and other tribes) winning an election

Now tell me, when was d last time Igbo people fought for yoruba? Did u know how the mocked us here on nairaland during gej's tenure?
Why are you guys bringing tribe into this?I never mentioned Yoruba.Where all this from?

3 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by techmo(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2020
jasent:
Your vituperation is uncalled for,there is absolutely no need for it.Where in the post did I mentioned Yoruba?is Yoruba Nigeria government? And you spoke about Obaseki running to tinubu,and did tinubu solved the problem?Yes we say Edo is not Lagos,is Edo actually Lagos? What's wrong if we say we don't want Godfatherism? I just read the part you said tinubu spent his money on oshiomole to win PDP.shame on you for that obvious lies.If I may ask,where did tinubu got all this money you said he spent on oshiomole?He was just a governor,so where all this money he is spending l from?

Black man and Envy

Google Alpha Beta tax consultancy, and Google INTELS Logistics

Also google Tinubu's Wikipedia and check his previous employers like ExxonMobil, PricewaterhouseCoopers , Deloitte..

And do your self a favour and Google how much Compass investment company had in its account before FBI forfeited mere 460k USD

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by tamdun: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2020
jasent:
Why are you guys bringing tribe into this?I never mentioned Yoruba.Where all this from?
U don't have to, we understand ur message perfectly, u said we must always speak up when people are being oppressed and I replied u that yoruba people have been doing that for a very long time, can u say d same for d biafra people u are trying to defend?

3 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by flokii: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2020
tamdun:
Wonder why every tribe hate them, arrest Tinubu for what offence?
Well, I like what they are doing to Tinubu, he brought this on himself, u don't give Igbo people too much freedom in ur territory but that's exactly what Tinubu did in Lagos

Aptly said.. serves the man right for giving them too much space in Lagos.

Most of the guys he worked with as governor have issues with him because of the 'igbo' interference he allowed in Lagos polotics. What they can't allow in their own region is what Tinubu gave them in Lagos at the detriment of qualified Yorubas fit for leadership positions.
All that is over now. No more father christmas for outsiders in Yorubaland.

11 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Tranquillity360: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2020
god of yorubas have spokengrin

just speak against Kanu then we yorubas will make you our godgrin

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by tamdun: 9:24am On Jul 18, 2020
flokii:

Aptly said.. serves the man right for giving them too much space in Lagos.

Most of the guys he worked with as governor have issues with him because of the 'igbo' interference he allowed in Lagos polotics. What they can't allow in their own region is what Tinubu gave them in Lagos at the detriment of qualified Yorubas fit for leadership positions.
All that is over now. No more father christmas for outsiders in Yorubaland.
No mind them, as if Lagos is the only state in Nigeria, I swear them not fit try this nonsense in any other state but as usual, Lagos is dumping ground for all of them

2 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by techmo(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2020
Tranquillity360:
god of yorubas have spokengrin

just speak against Kanu then we yorubas will make you our godgrin

Ipobians are quite dumb lol or don't have data to watch mere video

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by flokii: 9:30am On Jul 18, 2020
tamdun:

No mind them, as if Lagos is the only state in Nigeria, I swear them not fit try this nonsense in any other state but as usual, Lagos is dumping ground for all of them

They are fixated on Lagos cos of the progress and resources, reason they hate and envy Yorubas so much
but can't stay off Yorubaland.
All their evil plans will fail just like it failed at Ore when Ojukwu sent his rag tag soldiers to invade Yorubaland.

3 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by johnmartus(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2020
Please when you are claiming edo always state where you are from there. Because Benin people I know are not so stupid like this.
jasent:

2 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by jasent(m): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2020
460k USD[/quote]FBI forfeited mere 460k? Can you tell me why?
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by jasent(m): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2020
techmo:

Black man and Envy

Google Alpha Beta tax consultancy, and Google INTELS Logistics

Also google Tinubu's Wikipedia and check his previous employer like ExxonMobil, PricewaterhouseCoopers , Deloitte..

And do your self a favour and Google how much Compass investment company had in its account before FBI forfeited mere 460k USD
Can you pls tell me why FBI forfeited 460k?
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Exclusive101: 10:07am On Jul 18, 2020
jasent:

Don't you have FBI's phone number to ask?

6 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by tamdun: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2020
jasent:

And do your self a favour and Google how much Compass investment company had in its account before FBI forfeited mere 460k USDFBI forfeited mere 460k? Can you tell me why?
Seriously? Thats why u want us to jail him here in Nigeria? Something the court in United States couldn't do? If u have any evidence against him here in Nigeria, present it to efcc

4 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by jasent(m): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2020
Exclusive101:

lol.Is that your answer?very funny.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by tamdun: 10:10am On Jul 18, 2020
Exclusive101:

They are kids, if the almighty USA could not jail him for the offence he committed on their soil, wetin come be Nigeria own na, if anyone has evidence against Tinubu let them come out
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by jasent(m): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2020
johnmartus:
Please when you are claiming edo always state where you are from there. Because Benin people I know are not so stupid like this.
I urge you to go back to school with immediate alacrity.. You need to learn how to write a simple sentence in English, very important.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by richie240: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2020
tamdun:

They are kids, if the almighty USA could not jail him for the offence he committed on their soil, wetin come be Nigeria own na, if anyone has evidence against Tinubu let them come out
Under GEJ's PDP govt sef, he was tried and acquired. He has visited america countless times without (fear of) arrest by fbi yet d children of hate wants him arrested.
Ok

techmo:
cool

Arrest Tinubu for what? Being a successful Yoruba man? Money laundering Act doesn't prohibit anybody from using a bullion van, withdrawal from your personal account has no limit, a van can be filled with anything including paper and trash

Yorubas have no time to hate or envy, Tinubu is a card carrying member of the Democrats , has registered business Compass investment in the US , won a case against FBI , EFCC, Code of Conduct Tribunal under PDP, so let Allen Onyeama visit US and also try his luck

Yoruba's building bridges , Ipobian building ditches ... Soon they would blame "Afonja" and "Yoruba Muslim"

He (Uwazurike) himself was right after all!

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by jasent(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2020
tamdun:

Seriously? Thats why u want us to jail him here in Nigeria? Something the court in United States couldn't do? If u have any evidence against him here in Nigeria, present it to efcc
I want us to jail any corrupt politician not just tinubu. By the way you guys were the one who brought tinubu's name into this.I never mentioned tinubu or the Yoruba race from the beginning.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Sammy07: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2020
tamdun:

Dem no born Dem well to try am in Ekiti, ondo, Osun or ibadan.
Eze ndigbo has been banned in Ondo and Oyo state, I'm not sure if there is any in Osun, ekiti and ogun

Or they should try am with ijebu people grin

3 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by techmo(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2020
jasent:

Tinubu runs a a global investment company "Compass investment Chicago USA" it invest money in International Money Market and high value real estate, Alagbe was arrested trading heroin to an undercover cops, and upon investigation he said he invested 460k USD in Compass investment and money market, and since Compass investment uses Tinubu's Citibank Account forfeiture order was gotten and out of the 1.4million USD in the Citibank Account, 460k was forfeited while Tinubu went on with his 900k and money in other accounts

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi / Chief Obafemi Awolowo MAJOR contributions as the western premier / To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.