Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Please Help. How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing On My Sister Face. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help. How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing On My Sister Face. (570 Views)

Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing On My Sister Face. by Injoy89: 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
It have been a year this thing on her face, we have buy so many face cream. Still isn't working.

Re: Please Help. How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing On My Sister Face. by 22o62021: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Puberty stage

It will disappear with time

1 Like

Re: Please Help. How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing On My Sister Face. by Mariangeles(f): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tell your sister to start drinking a lot of water everyday to detoxify her system and rejuvenate her skin. Her skin looks parched.
She should make sure to take fruits and vegetables daily.
2-4 oranges, with some carrots or bananas everyday will do her a lot of good.

Also, she should stop using harsh products on her face. Mild soap only.
Her towels, bedsheets and pillowcases must always be clean too.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing On My Sister Face. by Injoy89: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
22o62021:
Puberty stage

It will disappear with time
Thanks.
Re: Please Help. How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing On My Sister Face. by Injoy89: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mariangeles:
Tell your sister to start drinking a lot of water everyday to detoxify her system and rejuvenate her skin. Her skin looks parched.
She should make sure to take fruits and vegetables daily.
2-4 oranges, with some carrots or bananas everyday will do her a lot of good.

Also, she should stop using harsh products on her face. Mild soap only.
Thanks Boss.
Her towels, bedsheets and pillowcases must always be clean too.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing On My Sister Face. by yori: 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Your Sister is obviously eating something that's bad for her blood. I will advise she systematically checks what she eats daily....eg milk, eggs, dairy..etc and cuts it off. You sister needs to change her diet.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing On My Sister Face. by muheeb01(m): 2:39am On Jan 20, 2022
Injoy89:
It have been a year this thing on her face, we have buy so many face cream. Still isn't working.
tell her to find shea butter and aloe vera mix together if there's no changes dm me

1 Like

Re: Please Help. How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing On My Sister Face. by OfficialCribMD: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
You should probably talk to a dermatologist to know the cause of those bumps. It doesn't look like pimples. Well, you can have an online session with a dermatologist here https://cribmd.com/

(1) (Reply)

Advise On Body Cream To Use / . / Rashes!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.