Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How To Start And Earn From Pos Cashback Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start And Earn From Pos Cashback Business (259 Views)

Start And Make Good Money From POS Business As Your Side Hustle / How To Make #100,000 Above Monthly From POS Business In Nigeria / How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start And Earn From Pos Cashback Business by Cashbanky(f): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Re: How To Start And Earn From Pos Cashback Business by Theophinio(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Cashbanky:
Do you want to start up and earn from POS Cashback Business this year but have no idea what it entails to start and run this business?

Tonight am organizing a FREE training on POS Cashback Business. I'll take you by the hand and teach you all there is to know about POS Cashback Business from set up to management.

This is one business you'll so much enjoy because it has massive returns. It doesn't require much and you'll discover little known secrets.

To be part of this training tonight contact me on whatsapp on 07067166364 and l will send you the link to the free training.

Training date: January 19th, 2022

Time: 9:45pm daily

Good day ma

Have written you on Whatsapp since yesterday in regards to your February tutorial on "Graphics Design".
Re: How To Start And Earn From Pos Cashback Business by Cashbanky(f): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Theophinio:

Good day ma

Have written you on Whatsapp since yesterday in regards to your February tutorial on "Graphics Design".
Okay. I will send you the link to the free graphic training.
Re: How To Start And Earn From Pos Cashback Business by Theophinio(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Cashbanky:

Okay. I will send you the link to the free graphic training.

Waiting impatiently

Thank

(1) (Reply)

Notification I Saw After Longing In To My Wish App!! / Dangote Automobiles Commence Operation In Nigeria With 120vpd Capacity / Pos Kiosk For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.