Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS (3222 Views)

"I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court / Anti IPOB Protest Led By Ijelespeaks Holds Today PHOTOS / DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by mcjohny(m): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Lol. Just like u cheesy

you don't even know who I am?
another question though, I learnt from your friends you are a rapist and it chronically runs on your lineage because you are also a product of rape.
how true is this and what is your father's name and identity please?
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
Biafran4life:
Look at this hungry looking person.The poverty curse is so strong and it is really eating him.See the cheek.Pls post his account details and yours for help.When was the last time they paid you because you are not meeting your target

No we are the one paying and sponsoring. As we sponsored this rally and the feeding of these youths printing our uniform banners food and other expenses. U can come let us sponsor your education.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
techWriter3:
malnutrition is really handle with this murderer scammer deportee

Lol. Aturu

1 Like

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
mcjohny:

you don't even know who I am?
another question though, I learnt from your friends you are a rapist and it chronically runs on your lineage because you are also a product of rape.
how true is this and what is your father's name and identity please?

I learnt it from u nwabingo grin
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by mcjohny(m): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

I learnt it from u nwabingo grin

I ain't a bingo though, why were you even deported and ever since then, left your helpless mother to the scorching hands of poverty or is she IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by Investigative: 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

No we are the one paying and sponsoring. As we sponsored this rally and the feeding of these youths printing our uniform banners food and other expenses. U can come let us sponsor your education.
You don't have enough fund because those am seeing can be bought with 200 naira
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
Beremx:
See how malnourished the protesters looked in the first picture. Buhari would have done better by selecting well fed people to protest.

Where is the op’s picture?I wanna check something

Modified...
Beremx anytime I see your comment ehnn I know something big is a bout to go down.. SAVAGE as usual... grin

1 Like

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by Notasyouthink: 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Yes a Saboteur that saves the life of his people. Why the other one kills his people who don't sit at home
Which people are you saving?? You are aiding and abetting fulani killers in Igbo land by turning a blind eye whenever the killers strikes and your saying you are saving the people.

Anyway, the truth is that the people you're saving are the hungry street urchins you posted their pictures.
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by Notasyouthink: 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

As it is dealing with your ekperima in DSS custody. Conji go kill am before government kill am
People has been saying that you are a known rapist and that you can not do without a woman's pussy grin grin grin now I understand why you think conji will kill KANU tongue tongue tongue tongue you think KANU is like you.
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by Notasyouthink: 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

He has already denied having anything to do with IPOB

https://www.nairaland.com/6947144/shameful-nnamdi-kanu-denies-being
In your little and feeble brain, you think that KANU will deny Biafra or IPOB??
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by endy69: 12:22am On Jan 20, 2022
Attention seekers dalu nu! Ayi afugo nu, be happy we have all noticed you any other thing? Or federal government should bring Kanu out so that you can stone him?
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by Allsouls: 12:51am On Jan 20, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

. Below is the video https://www.facebook.com/TheVultureKing2/videos/653249436093798/

Udelespeak is waiting his time, his like real Udele in that nonsense called protest.

The idiot was deported & hanged in Abuja since then.
By the time MNK & Ipob destroyed them in their own court in Abuja, he will change his origin to Fulani, Hausa or Gbagi.
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:41am On Jan 20, 2022
Investigative:

You don't have enough fund because those am seeing can be bought with 200 naira

Lol cheesy
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:42am On Jan 20, 2022
Notasyouthink:
Which people are you saving?? You are aiding and abetting fulani killers in Igbo land by turning a blind eye whenever the killers strikes and your saying you are saving the people.

Anyway, the truth is that the people you're saving are the hungry street urchins you posted their pictures.

Arrest one killer and show us we are tired of yen yen yen ghost herdsmen. Last two days or yesterday wasnt it esn that were arrested and killed

1 Like

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:50am On Jan 20, 2022
endy69:
Attention seekers dalu nu! Ayi afugo nu, be happy we have all noticed you any other thing? Or federal government should bring Kanu out so that you can stone him?
Yes please
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by Beremx(f): 6:42am On Jan 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Beremx anytime I see your comment ehnn I know something big is a bout to go down.. SAVAGE as usual... grin
hahahaha grin grin
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by Notasyouthink: 7:06am On Jan 20, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Arrest one killer and show us we are tired of yen yen yen ghost herdsmen. Last two days or yesterday wasnt it esn that were arrested and killed
So what happened in Eha-amufu Enugu State few weeks ago is yen yen yen ghost herdsmen abi??

No probs agba cha ọzọ agụo mile
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by LLiKYekoba: 7:22am On Jan 20, 2022
Bwahahaha, this guy is now a darling of yoruba muslims. They will soon tell you that you are greater than their MKO and Awolowo for hating Biafra. cheesy cheesy
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by Emergingnation0: 7:29am On Jan 20, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Mandela never ordered the killing of police men and beheading of leaders
Did you caught him killing police men and beheading leader... Ikwere terrorist dangle with the blood of innocent
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by Tingotoe: 7:58am On Jan 20, 2022
All these Biafran e-rats are whining and complaining about a simple protest against their terrorist leader. He will rot in that DSS dungeon and there's nothing they can do about it grin
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by Valkrie: 8:11am On Jan 20, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

. Below is the video https://www.facebook.com/TheVultureKing2/videos/653249436093798/

You need to take this rally to the east where it is needed most bro...!! If you really are fighting for the igbos just like Kanu is running his thing in the east...!!
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2022
Beremx:
See how malnourished the protesters looked in the first picture. Buhari would have done better by selecting well fed people to protest.

Where is the op’s picture?I wanna check something

Modified...

They've not even come out to protest bokoharam
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2022
Notasyouthink:
So what happened in Eha-amufu Enugu State few weeks ago is yen yen yen ghost herdsmen abi??

No probs agba cha ọzọ agụo mile

Show me the link I want to see I'm tired of.hearing. im fed uo
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Did you caught him killing police men and beheading leader... Ikwere terrorist dangle with the blood of innocent

So if his guys did it I'll free him because I didn't see him with a gun doing it? Una mumu no get part 2.
Next time go send hired killers and when they are caught and they confess u send them when the law comes for u, tell them they didn't catch u red handed killing by yourself. Ode.
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2022
Tingotoe:
All these Biafran e-rats are whining and complaining about a simple protest against their terrorist leader. He will rot in that DSS dungeon and there's nothing they can do about it grin

The guy will die o. He has killed our people too much
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

They've not even come out to protest bokoharam

We cannot do everything for u. You can do that one nobody is stopping u. Just that we cannot leave our region which is on fire to.start protesting for the North.
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

We cannot do everything for u. You can do that one nobody is stopping u. Just that we cannot leave our region which is on fire to.start protesting for the North.

Onye Iberibe
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by Danjikanbauchi: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
I have never seen this bastards protesting against Boko Haram and fulani Terrorists activities.

But a useless vulture, haihuwan titi, haihuwa ba jini is leaving the main problem of Nigeria to disturb us about innocent freedom fighter.
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS by olabukola: 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
This is the great Ijele the big masquerade
Is it the federal govt job to build factory in Ibo land.? BTW you look unkempt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mom Is A Tribalist / Breaking ! IPOB ESN Launch Sniper Military Brigade- Pics / We'll Address Concerns Around Financing Primary Healthcare - Kashim Shettima.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.