Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby (11866 Views)

Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) / ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest / Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by gramci: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2012
A police corporal with the Imo State Command is currently in trouble for raping a nursing mother, who had gone to the station to seek refuge.
Saturday Sun gathered that Mrs.Maureen Anyalebechi, from Umukabi Autonomous Community, in Ngor Okpala Local Government Area, Imo State, had, on November 10, 2012, gone to Umuguma Police Station to pass the night, when she could not locate the residence of her brother in the World Bank area of Owerri West Local Government Area.

Owing to the fact that it was latein the night, Mrs. Anyalebechi went to the police station with her seven-month-old baby, where she met Corporal ChigozieOdenigbo and another female police officer.
The victim told Saturday Sun: “When I discovered that it was late to continue searching for my brother’s place, I decided to go to the nearby police station, to beg them to accommodate mefor the night because it was already late.

“As I went in there with my baby, I met two police officers, a lady and a young man, and afterexplaining my situation, the male officer asked me to follow him to one officer’s house, where he claimed mosquitoes would not bite my baby and I thanked him and followed him innocently, but to my greatest surprise, the policeman pouncedon me. He hit me from behind and before I knew what was happening, he snatched my baby from me and flung him away. He was holding me by the throat to stop me from shouting for help and started raping me.”

She revealed that after the police officer had satisfied himself, he helped her to her feet and also picked up her babyand took her back to the police station. Mrs. Anyalebechi further narrated that when they came back to the police station, the female officer was alarmed when she saw that her clothes were torn and asked Corporal Odenigbo to explain what happened to her. The corporal, she said, denied ever doing anything to her.

Mrs. Anyalebechi said that she had to report the matter to the Divisional Police Officer, when hearrived for duty in the morning, who promptly ordered the arrestand detention of Corporal Odenigbo. She told Saturday Sunthat to her surprise, the policeman was released. Sensingthat the police wanted to cover up the crime, she had to contact a lawyer, who took her to the Imo State Police Commissioner, Bolanta

Adisa, last Friday, who summoned the DPO of Umuguma Police Station.
Saturday Sun learnt that upon the confirmation of the rape assault on the nursing mother, CP Bolanta ordered the arrest of Corporal Odenigbo, promising that thorough investigation would be carried out.

He said that if found culpable, the policeman will be prosecutedand dismissed from the Force.
Meanwhile, the police spokesman, Mr. Vitalis Onugu, a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), said that Corporal Odenigbo will face administrative trial.
Saturday Sun also learnt that Corporal Odenigbo was alleged to have sexually assaulted a female officer some months back.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/policeman-rapes-woman-in-presence-of-crying-baby/
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by GARRIx7(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2012
Meanwhile, the police spokesman, Mr. Vitalis Onugu, a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), said that Corporal Odenigbo will face administrative trial.
Saturday Sun also learnt that Corporal Odenigbo was alleged to have sexually assaulted a female officer some months back.
What's an administrative trial??

If he has a record of molesting women why didn't they discipline him before now? We've got too many rotten eggs in the Police... angry

1 Like

Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by Case33(m): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2012
Pls am so new to dis forum,how do i post a topic? Tnx guys kiss
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by Leadn(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2012
POLISH! POO-LICE!
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2012
"to protect and serve with integrity"

fking animals

where is rossike the advocate of the Nigerian police?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by goodjack(m): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2012
Very Bad. Sorry madam. Is that these Police men are sex starved or what.
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by dasparrow: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2012
@Post

I am not surprised. Nigerian society is crawling with pedos, rapists and perverts. And then we wonder why we have no peace in Nigeria. If it is not boko haram then it is flooding of immense proportions. God don't like ugly.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by luluosas(m): 10:51am On Nov 24, 2012
We have a lot of animals in Police uniform.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by kemiola89(f): 10:52am On Nov 24, 2012
The Nigerian police has been cursed.

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by 80million1: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2012
... Speechless ...

Can we ever hear anything good about this 'animals in BLACK' ?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by abdulkayus(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2012
Hmmmm, animal in human skin. God will judge u all
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by ghettodreamz(m): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2012
Case33: Pls am so new to dis forum,how do i post a topic? Tnx guys kiss

Welcome 2 Nairaland... Go here >>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.nairaland.com/17637/how-post-own-topic-nairaland

1 Like

Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by wildorchid(f): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2012
A country with no love.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by ACM10: 11:13am On Nov 24, 2012
Nigerian Police is your best friend. cool
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by achi4u(m): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2012
...but police is your friend and integrity is their watch wordgrin
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by Mowire: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2012
GARRI (x7):

We've got too many rotten eggs in the Police... angry
Not rotten eggs. BARE CRIMINALS! That's what they are.
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by Mgbadike80: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2012
D DPO should be also arrested and tried for abetting and negligence.
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by Mgbadike80: 11:31am On Nov 24, 2012
Thinking out loud. What if she reports him to the village shrine at okija.
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by younglad007(m): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2012
luluosas: We have a lot of animals in Police uniform.
indeed we do

1 Like

Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by mekaboy(m): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2012
THERE IS NEED FOR AN INDEPENDENT AGENCY, THAT CONSISTS OF HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVISTS, AND OTHER PROFESSIONALS, TO BE AWARDED THE CONTRACT OF TRAINING POLICE RECRUITS AND STAFFS. THE CORRUPT POLICE CANNOT TRAIN THEMSELVES.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by plendil: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2012
how horrible
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by EfemenaXY: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2012
This is such a nasty story, from so many angles.

First of all, what's the motto of the Nigerian police force, if not to Protect And Serve? If this lady had continued her search at that late hour, and harm befell her (from thieves, molesters or predators), she would have been blamed for not knowing better. She did the right thing, seeking protection...especially with a baby in her care...and her reward? To be sexually assulted!

Secondly, the police of all people, SHOULD KNOW that when a victim of ra..pe reports such a crime, the first thing they ought to do is take her to a medical centre. There, they'll take swabs from her immediately after the act, so that they can match the se.me.n still in her, with that if her attacker.

This is on the assumption that the animal didn't use any condoms. And even if he did, samples of his DNA on her should be taken from her, e.g hair samples. The poor lady should also be given the morning after pill to prevent her getting pregnant with his bastard child. She also needs to be on a course of treatments to prevent her getting HIV.

Finally, and most annoyingly, if this guy has a history of sexually attacking women, why is he still in the force? Even if investigations are underway, shouldn't he be on suspended leave without pay? Pending the outcome of the investigation?

12 Likes

Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by ghettodreamz(m): 11:58am On Nov 24, 2012
Criminal catcher, turned criminal.. O ba tan .....Awon olopa Naijiria yi sha
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by naijathings(m): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2012
gramci: ................. after the police officer had satisfied himself, he helped her to her feet and also picked up her babyand took her back to the police station. Mrs. Anyalebechi further narrated that when they came back to the police station, the female officer was alarmed when she saw that her clothes were torn and asked Corporal Odenigbo to explain what happened to her. The corporal, she said, denied ever doing anything to her.

abeg what do you mean by satisfying himself?? did he just touch places or did he enter the place?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by plendil: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
But come to think of it, the level of wickedness here that stings

The corporal saw a defenceless woman with her baby late in the night, and all he could think about was how to bleep her??

No doubt the man is clearly not okay and its plausible the police oga were aware of his proclivities but did noting
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
i guess those callin for state police realize that they would be pulled from this cesspol of rotten policemen angry
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
He is under a heavy spell judging from the fact that he committed the same offence before
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
if this happened in lagos expect that ngoziwetincall biatch to come out with a disgusting and shameless denial
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by achi4u(m): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2012
naijathings:
abeg what do you mean by satisfying himself?? did he just touch places or did he enter the place?
he couldn't just touch and be satisfied...he entered inside d placegringrin
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by buchibabe: 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2012
Police!!! Kaii. Dare-devils in black. What part of hell did dose animals come out frm?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rape Scandal: Lawsuit Against Sugabelly Dismissed In The US / Pastor Murders Wife Over Girlfriend / Armed Robbery Presently At Unity Road Ilorin Kwara State Please Watch Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.