Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) (19717 Views)

Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) / Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by israelmao(m): 5:02am On Jan 20, 2022
Buhari the spreader of ill-luck in less than 7years of his administration Nigeria's economic development indices took a negative turn.Many Nigerians are writhing in pain and hunger due to increasing poverty and insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by 21savages: 5:21am On Jan 20, 2022
post=109523823:
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work again.

God bless Nigeria and all good , honest and hardworking Nigerians that want the good and progress of our darling nation.
For real, it shall be well.
Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 5:28am On Jan 20, 2022
My daddy just dey commission projects left and right, unlike the looting and stealing oriented clowns before him.

They call him old man, but he's more active and energetic that most of the useless and whining lazy Nigerian youths.

God Bless PMB

God bless me and my wonderful great Nation, Nigeria.

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by wiseoneking: 5:52am On Jan 20, 2022
post=109523823:
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work again.

God bless Nigeria and all good , honest and hardworking Nigerians that want the good and progress of our darling nation.
An evil visit in the night...... running away from his shadows when no man is pursuing him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by OMBIIGA: 6:01am On Jan 20, 2022
Baba, you are welcome home. Wishing you a happy project commissioning galore .
Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by techWriter3: 6:10am On Jan 20, 2022
Who e support?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by Leviticuscreed: 6:39am On Jan 20, 2022
post=109523828:

For 16 good years, we romanced, Hugged, kissed and voted PDP, even in 2015 and 2019, we massively voted PDP, yet PDP are finding it difficult to zone their Ticket to Southeast.

Ndigbo!!! When are waking up from this our sleep of ignorance and face the fact that PDP do not wish us well?

After all the sacrifices we've made for PDP, they still don't trust us to fly their flag in 2023? This is absurd! Ridiculous!!!

For good 16 years, PDP commissioned nothing in the Whole Southeast, at least to compensate us for our loyalty and support, now they are trying to take Ticket away from us again as they did in 2015 and 2019.

PDP Politicians supported our Biafra Agitation, but none of them have resigned from their Public Offices to join us and Agitate for Biafra.

PDP Politicians told us that Fulani Herdsmen are responsible for the K!llings in Southeast, but it has been revealed to be a blatant lie, owing to the fact that the Criminals caught in Southeast are all Igbos.

PDP Politicians told us that Buhari is here to force us into Islam and take over the heritage of Ndigbo, same PDP Politicians are in Abuja begging to get an appointment with Buhari.

PDP Politicians told us that the Cows and Arab Inscriptions on our Naira Notes are signs of the Islamization agenda, meanwhile, all those notes were printed during their 16 years of Administration, no new note has been printed since Buhari became the President.

Buhari has situated the Second Niger Bridge now heading to completion,

Buhari is fast completing the Onitsha/Enugu Expressway.

Buhari built the Solar Power System in Abia State

Buhari completed the Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum in Onitsha

Buhari increased the Minimum wage

Buhari increased the NYSC allowances

Buhari Renovated the Porthacourt and Enugu International Airports

Buhari revived the Niger Port in Onitsha

Buhari compensated Chuba Okadigbo's wife by appointing her to head one of the most wanted offices in Nigeria.

Ndigbo! Who did this to us??

This one is still playing party politics, my friend wake up and smell the coffee. This is beyond pdp and apc nonsense. These losers ve destroyed everything this nation be it economy, education,. Wonder why some of us youth see Nigeria's failure as a party thing. The same people you call pdp are all in apc today and apc is still poaching for more to come.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 6:40am On Jan 20, 2022
The 2 days visit is where the destiny of Tinubu to run will be determined and scattered. Even the blind know that El-Rufai is an anti-Tinubu when it comes to his predatory politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by thundafire: 7:05am On Jan 20, 2022
post=109523881:

But the criminals and thieves y'all support for 16 wasted years and still want back in power again no cruise with una money and future?

BUT you lots will never and can never talk about all the looting that went on for 16 years and took our darling nation 100 years back!

Second characteristics of wailers : HYPOCRISY.
to see how shallow u are EFCC to clear the air finally said no bra seized from Diezani ever caused like that.

Buhari has taken us back to stone age because he is clueless and useless

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 7:24am On Jan 20, 2022
I'm sure someone with height deficiency syndrome(HDS) is going kneel down or sit on the floor to welcome Buhari today.

Pls I didn't mentioned anyone name but if you choose to say the person name well goodluck to you.
Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by SeanXsoul: 7:44am On Jan 20, 2022
El Rufai no kneel down greet Baba ni...
Abi dem no wan capture am.
Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by Maksolex20: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2022
Welcome to our dear state mr president
Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by Godjone(m): 8:47am On Jan 20, 2022
Bmaster:
@$$licking slowpoke.
who are pdp,and who are APC?
Are they not the same group of people?
una dey waste time for that useless jobless and senseless foooooooool. Na complete @$$ le@ker
Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by euchariadavid(f): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2022
KarlWest:
We want him in South-East before 31st of this month.

Make e come commission few toilet for Imo, Abia & Audio Billionaires Anambra Fifu grin
Chai... Lol
Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by akaahs(m): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2022
post=109523828:

For 16 good years, we romanced, Hugged, kissed and voted PDP, even in 2015 and 2019, we massively voted PDP, yet PDP are finding it difficult to zone their Ticket to Southeast.

Ndigbo!!! When are waking up from this our sleep of ignorance and face the fact that PDP do not wish us well?

After all the sacrifices we've made for PDP, they still don't trust us to fly their flag in 2023? This is absurd! Ridiculous!!!

For good 16 years, PDP commissioned nothing in the Whole Southeast, at least to compensate us for our loyalty and support, now they are trying to take Ticket away from us again as they did in 2015 and 2019.

PDP Politicians supported our Biafra Agitation, but none of them have resigned from their Public Offices to join us and Agitate for Biafra.

PDP Politicians told us that Fulani Herdsmen are responsible for the K!llings in Southeast, but it has been revealed to be a blatant lie, owing to the fact that the Criminals caught in Southeast are all Igbos.

PDP Politicians told us that Buhari is here to force us into Islam and take over the heritage of Ndigbo, same PDP Politicians are in Abuja begging to get an appointment with Buhari.

PDP Politicians told us that the Cows and Arab Inscriptions on our Naira Notes are signs of the Islamization agenda, meanwhile, all those notes were printed during their 16 years of Administration, no new note has been printed since Buhari became the President.

Buhari has situated the Second Niger Bridge now heading to completion,

Buhari is fast completing the Onitsha/Enugu Expressway.

Buhari built the Solar Power System in Abia State

Buhari completed the Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum in Onitsha

Buhari increased the Minimum wage

Buhari increased the NYSC allowances

Buhari Renovated the Porthacourt and Enugu International Airports

Buhari revived the Niger Port in Onitsha

Buhari compensated Chuba Okadigbo's wife by appointing her to head one of the most wanted offices in Nigeria.

Ndigbo! Who did this to us??

Only a lunatic ll take u serious.
Quote me with ur apc membership and voters card.
Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by mapet: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2022
Drsnives:

The other thread you were referred to as ma'am.
I was thinking you were a male all this while.
But be honest with your self if at all you have conscience, do you think buhari is leaving the seat of power better than he met it or worst?
Posterity with judge your answer

He's already better than he met it. Everything should "judge"
Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2022
No President have used this jet ever like this before

Mr Jet
Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
The 2 days visit is where the destiny of Tinubu to run will be determined and scattered. Even the blind know that El-Rufai is an anti-Tinubu when it comes to his predatory politics.

grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by Yebosola(m): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2022
post=109523855:

This is Beautiful.

Let's hear from the horse's mouth....

The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Air Peace Airlines, Allen Onyema, says it is untrue to say that President Muhammadu Buhari does not like the Igbos.

Onyema defended his viewpoint on Saturday on the grounds that his airline had hugely benefited from the current administration.

I’m a beneficiary of Buhari’s kindness to Igbos – Air Peace boss

“I thank God for our President, Muhammadu Buhari, it is very untrue that he does not like the Igbo.
Without me being a member of his party, or any party, I am a beneficiary of his support for indigenous businesses.

“The Federal Government of Nigeria has given me destinations they have never given anybody, yet I am an Igbo man, from Anambra,” Onyema said on an interview with Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS).

Furthermore, he stressed that people should not read negative meanings to the good works of the Buhari administration.

“I don’t know anybody, I don’t have any godfather, President Buhari through his minister, Hadi Sirika, has given me China, London, Portugal, the entire Europe, United States and India.
“He’s even given me Jedda, and I’m not a Muslim; the government has given me about twenty destinations to fly to.”

He added that;
“The President wants equal economic development everywhere.”

These are the Great and True Igbo men true igbos listen to.

More from Air Peace Boss below...... in his own words

According to Igbos,onyema is efulefu. Brainless miscreants

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG / Governor Okowa Receives Godwin Obaseki At Delta State Government House (video) / Orji Kalu: APC Chairman, Adamu, NWC To Present Lawan To Buhari For Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.