Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,947 members, 7,863,356 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

Stonebwoy Takes His Wife Louisa Out As She Celebrates Her Birthday (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stonebwoy Takes His Wife Louisa Out As She Celebrates Her Birthday (video) (362 Views)

Stonebwoy Celebrates 2 Years Marriage Anniversary With His Wife, Louisa / Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" / Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stonebwoy Takes His Wife Louisa Out As She Celebrates Her Birthday (video) by latesthubs(f): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Stonebwoy Takes His Wife Louisa Out as She Celebrates Her Birthday.

Watch Video Below..

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrG6_pakVo8[/flash]

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Re: Stonebwoy Takes His Wife Louisa Out As She Celebrates Her Birthday (video) by Dankovich1: 3:33am On Jan 20, 2022
The only realest Ghana musician wey me dey feel his jamz.

I also like that new guy BLACK SHERRIF. His jam Second Sermon ft Burna Boy is always on repeat on my sound system.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Bride Seen Dancing Zazu On Her Traditional Marriage Day (video) / P Square Rudeboy Advises Men Who Are In Love! / Marriage And Children No Longer Define A Woman — Actor RMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.