Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

“My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” (2872 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband / Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post / "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by We4all: 11:42am On Jan 20, 2022
Digmygold:

Is it EVERYBODY that has issues? I married for love and still remain happily married. If you are part of those wey dey marry for other reasons na your cup of tea be that. Face the consequences.

You might have married for love, but can you say the same about your partner?
Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Digmygold: 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
We4all:

You might have married for love, but can you say the same about your partner?

Of course.
Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by MoneyGoDrop: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
This systematic way of forcing African men to be monogamous will always lead to divorce. Soon staying 20 in marriage will be as an achievement.
Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by freddie009(m): 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
Most ladies believe in fairy tale love. Someone with dread and earrings. And you think he wouldn't cheat. You marry what's up guy and you feel he wouldn't cheat.
Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by WetSmoke: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
See the way you guys have normalized an evil that you cannot even take if dished out to you. Are these commenters human at all?
I want to believe it is just online muscle flexing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer Simi, Causes Stir With Her Gorgeous Lovely Photos / Meet Bbnaija Most Bossy And Bitter Housemate Who Once Dated Chris Brown / Aaron Samuel Strike A Pose With His Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.