Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public (1456 Views)

Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by TMSMedia: 5:57am On Jan 20, 2022
Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public (Photos, Video)

A video shared online captured the moment an angry Nigerian lady poured water on a man believed to be her boyfriend, for embarrassing her with a public marriage proposal, IGBERETV reports.

In the video sighted by IGBERETV, the man could be seen on his knees offering an engagement ring to the lady, waiting for her to say ‘yes’ and agree to marry him.

People around cheered the lady on to say 'yes' to the man’s proposal. However, the lady who wasn’t excited about her boyfriend’s public proposal kept shouting at him to stop embarrassing her.

Eventually, the lady poured water on her boyfriend for embarrassing her with a public marriage proposed and left the scene. The man was also embarrassed.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EilEZC1Y9as

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CY7KsrapIeq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

1 Share

Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by chatinent: 6:12am On Jan 20, 2022
Cruise.
Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by Karemarealty288(m): 6:14am On Jan 20, 2022
Clout.....why she cover face like that.
Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by Prec1ous(m): 6:21am On Jan 20, 2022
She be like...

Let me cool his brain from overheating from excessive stupidity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by ZhanVeera(f): 6:25am On Jan 20, 2022
There's no justification for this.

Avoid such public disgrace!
Whats wrong in proposing to your partner in your inner abode? Where you are free to say what you want,

Or better still this is just acting

1 Like

Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by harizonal123(m): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2022
This guy should go and do thanks giving that she said no. Na problem wife material be that

2 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by KingOfTheDamned: 6:33am On Jan 20, 2022
Obviously staged. This looks like an old woman sef

1 Like

Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by Bola146(f): 6:48am On Jan 20, 2022
What is the title of the film grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by meobizy(f): 6:53am On Jan 20, 2022
Skit.
Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by donolatunji(m): 6:55am On Jan 20, 2022
This skit might be mistaken for real oh....
It can never be real.....
Kogba kodija now....what's that supposed to mean(pour water on me say i propose), we die there grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by robinso01(m): 7:10am On Jan 20, 2022
Next time take her on boat riding, and pop the question in the middle of ocean or river, if she no gree, you know the next thing to do.
Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by Skyfornia(m): 7:13am On Jan 20, 2022
Staged
Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by Truvelisback(m): 7:23am On Jan 20, 2022
ZhanVeera:

Whats wrong in proposing to your partner in your inner abode? Where you are free to say what you want,

Not everyone finds it comfortable. I don't like it either. To her, she felt the guy is acting like a clown or foolishly drawing public attention.
Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by Godswillu(m): 8:14am On Jan 20, 2022
this is acting
that is why she cover face
Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by FirmTR(m): 8:22am On Jan 20, 2022
Though this looks like a skit, but there are people who are still doing it in real life.
Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by KingDash: 8:31am On Jan 20, 2022
men be behaving like women..

1 Like

Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by franchasng: 8:38am On Jan 20, 2022
The fool deserves it cheesy
Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by Sonnobax15(m): 8:47am On Jan 20, 2022
grin
The guy shouldn't be worried....At least the water wey meno-stop go pour her for future fit loud pass the one wey she pour am today tongue
Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by queenjoseph(f): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2022
Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2022
MAY GOD BLESS THE MAN WHO GAVE HER THE BOTTLE WATER.
Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by Daniel7543: 10:57am On Jan 20, 2022
Ehyaaaa!! SIMPle Man.
Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by freshkpomo(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2022
Prec1ous:
She be like...

Sunburn us affecting your Brain, water will stop making you useless. Inside that girl mind, she dey cast and bind anything that will make her son this useless..
African man nor dey carry shit, na Oyibo man dey carry shit - FELA
Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 20, 2022
SIMPS will never learn angry angry
See how proud and fulfilled the girl looks after pouring him water.

Let's just assume this is a skirt angry
Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by Brian47(m): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
ZhanVeera:

I 100% believe this is acting
Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by candidladyTemp(f): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
This might be a skit...

Please my future shimmer don't propose to me in public cuz imight use my peper spray and you know it contains LSD
Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by Gofwane(m): 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Prec1ous:
She be like...

Damnnn! grin
Re: Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
GoodHardDick:
SIMPS will never learn angry angry See how proud and fulfilled the girl looks after pouring him water.
Let's just assume this is a skirt angry
Trouser nko

(1) (Reply)

Why She Run To God For A Husband. / Took her out but I refused to pay for her meals / Do Looks Matter When It Comes To Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.