Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,244 members, 7,953,923 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp (63619 Views)

Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja / Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by IbileIfe: 10:38am On Jan 20, 2022
He looks like a Boko Haram terrorist.
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Agugbadin: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2022
He may be one of the so called repentant TERRORISTS.
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by tallceejay(m): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
Nigerian men have gone nuts.

Speak intelligently. Any man can do this , be it Ethiopian, Senegalese or Vietnamese.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
Don't even go there please. Do you know how many men, women rape on a daily? But they can't speak up because of shame. I was molested as a child by our female neighbour. I can never forget! I can never leave my son with any woman.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by mamawa123: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2022
Terror looking guy. ………….He really looks like a raper
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Justiceleague1: 11:26am On Jan 20, 2022
Look at the slowpoke with his trumpet nose
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by ironkurtain(m): 11:44am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
A sin of one man you say? How many rape cases have been posted on this platform this week? How many was done by men?

Men do get raped by women too. But u dont see us generalizing that all women are rapists. I myself have been touched inappropriately by women countless times when i worked in a bar. But they all think it's cool cos i was the Bouncer and a Man, even approached by one and told that i would be given so and so amount of money so as to leave work for that day and go have sex with her. From all these experiences, did i generalize? No. To me it was just one individual making a poor judgement. The culprit committed a crime and we suppose to be talking about the appropriate punishment he should get and most importantly, how to prevent such from ever happening, not making comments that will only spark clashes between genders. I have seen several of your comments and u somehow come off as an over-pampered man-hating individual with seemingly alot of daddy issues. So i will throw some words of advice stated by a real stand-up man to over-pampered princesses like u. - "Go ahead and say what or who u think men are, but always bear in mind that MEN built civilization, MEN are the ones in the frontline of every conflicts fighting to ensure that u get the freedom that u are enjoying and MEN invented the internet and computers u are using to spew trash. Because of an inconsequential and probably an underachiever of a humanbeing that committed a crime against a woman, now u want to put all the BUILDERS and ACHIEVERS in the same group as the said criminal? Well that's ur opinion and you are entitled to one. But guess what, contrived opinions like this will neither earn u the respect that ur kind are seeking from men nor will it take anything away from us. We built this world! We are ATLAS! And ATLAS dont bend, especially to Senseless yarns. And if we ever bend, the likes of you and ur fellow spoilt Chicas will be the first to go extinct in this planet. Bear that in mind and show us some goddamn respect.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by MalaikaEH(f): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2022
The future is now MALE.
Male and terrorism are synonyms.
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by jimmynauty: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:

you are mad..am not nuts !

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Ishilove: 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
When you can't control you sexual organ, it will lead you to places of destruction
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by torqque7(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
oldtruth:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www./2021/12/23/lady-rapes-man-cart-away-with-his-valuables-in-port-harcourt/?amp=1

Because most of it are left unreported doesn't mean men are not raped as well. However, that doesn't mean we should justify rape. It most be frown at and every every perpetrator should be thoroughly dealt with.

You also sound as one because I am 100% sure with this your hatred you WILL rape or probably kill any young male. This hatred has eaten you up and made you less of an animal.

I wish I could like ur comment 1million times bro,that lady is just a lunatic, it’s best to just ignore her, she is so damaged
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Comedian2019: 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
Rapists rather, not all Nigerian men.
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by SonOfEl(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jeon:

en don do..
baby man..

IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND [why crying? ]
you also used "YOU" IN UR PREVIOUS COMMENTS..

....All gibberish.... No point made
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by DarkJeddi(m): 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
Just like your father..

They have all gone nuts..
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Jeon(f): 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
SonOfEl:

you also gibberish for you to understand the WORD

KEEP CRYING BABY, YOU GONNA INSULT URSELF cool it is just a matter of time.

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by SonOfEl(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jeon:

en don do..
baby man..

IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND [why crying? ]
you also used "YOU" IN UR PREVIOUS COMMENTS..

Again i ask, who is your baby? You keep mentioning baby...hmmmm..... Or have i sucked your mammary teats before?
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by SonOfEl(m): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jeon:

you also gibberish for you to understand the WORD

KEEP CRYING BABY, YOU GONNA INSULT URSELF cool it is just a matter of time.

This one wants to be sucked silly...

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Jeon(f): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
SonOfEl:

Again i ask, who is your baby? You keep mentioning baby...hmmmm..... Or have i sucked your mammary teats before?

hey young dude... YOU ARE CLEARLY A DUMBO cool
BABY ARE MEANT FOR NOT ONLY [ kids that sucks on their mom breast ] get that to ur skull

SonOfEl:

no wonder you made this statement...
YOU ARE A GARBAGE .
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Jeon(f): 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
SonOfEl:

This one wants to be sucked silly...
keep on crying baby trapped in a man's body.

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by SonOfEl(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jeon:

hey young dude... YOU ARE CLEARLY A DUMBO cool
BABY ARE MEANT FOR NOT ONLY [ kids that sucks on their mom breast ] get that to ur skull

no wonder you made this statement...
YOU ARE A GARBAGE .

The correct sentence is - YOU ARE GARBAGE
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Jeon(f): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
SonOfEl:

The correct sentence is - I AM A GARBAGE

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by SonOfEl(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jeon:

keep on crying baby trapped in a man's body.

You keep saying this. Na wa o....as if you dont like a "baby in a man's body" for you to manipulate and get your teats sucked. Or haven't you been sucked before? Pls leave me alone biko
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by SonOfEl(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jeon:

Must you break nairaland rules just to try to get to me? Lol...mehn, i must be very important to you
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Jeon(f): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
SonOfEl:

You keep saying this. Na wa o....as if you dont like a "baby in a man's body" for you to manipulate and get your teats sucked. Or haven't you been sucked before? Pls leave me alone biko

like I said earlier Baby is not meant for child alone...

ur line is so lame...
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by SonOfEl(m): 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jeon:

like I said earlier Baby is not meant for child alone...

ur line is so lame...

....yet you respond to it. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Jeon(f): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
[s]
SonOfEl:

Must you break nairaland rules just to try to get to me? Lol...mehn, i must be very important to you
[/s]

SonOfEl:

....yet you respond to it. Mtcheeeeeew

because ur humour and sarcasm is lame..
just notifying you to make a new comeback.. .

SonOfEl:

You keep saying this. Na wa o....as if you dont like a "baby in a man's body" for you to manipulate and get your teats sucked. Or haven't you been sucked before? pls leave me alone biko

yet you quote me with haste
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by SonOfEl(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

because ur humour is lame...

yet you quote me with haste[/b]

Look.... I don't have time for all this "baby" talk....just accept the fact the ALL Nigerian men including your father, uncle, brother, boyfriend, husband (if you have one) are not like that those who tear women down. Kapish?
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Jeon(f): 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
SonOfEl:

Look.... I don't have time for all this "baby" talk....just accept the fact the ALL Nigerian men including your father, uncle, brother, boyfriend, husband (if you have one) are not like that those who tear women down. Kapish?

I BELIEVE THEY ARE cool SINCE ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS including ur mom, sisters, aunts, grandma, girlfriend, wife ARE USELESS AND PROSTITUTES.
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:

Are you still Crying?? grin grin
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by SonOfEl(m): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jeon:

I BELIEVE THEY ARE cool SINCE ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS AND PROSTITUTES.

....as quoted by you and some males who are losers
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Jeon(f): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
SonOfEl:

....as quoted by you and some males who are losers

SAME APPLICATION TO YOU..

SonOfEl:

Definitely they do and it isnt a good thing, so also for you. You shouldnt lump all males as such because of those losers...it sort of boomerangs at you.

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by cococandy(f): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
I love how all you are frothing at the mouth “don’t generalize” please keep that same energy! Hypocrites

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nice Andrew Omininikoron: BRT Driver Arrested Over Bamise Ayanwole Kidnap, Death / Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta / Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.