Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp (63260 Views)

Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja / Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by saphiere(f): 7:45am On Jan 20, 2022
helinues:

I am not shifting any post.

According to you, all men are rapists, while your mum is probably a virgin Mary
I did not say all men. I said Nigerian men. Go and read well.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by SonOfEl(m): 7:48am On Jan 20, 2022
Jeon:

ooh it isn't a good thing but you keep on doing it as if you a all saint Gerard Majella..maybe that is what MALES DO TO SATISFY their EGO'S

my guy I don't lump on males unless you quote me with an offensive lines

Your reverse psychology aint working girl... who's "YOU"? Stop making dumb comments because some dumbos made theirs...shikena

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Jeon(f): 7:50am On Jan 20, 2022
SonOfEl:

Your reverse psychology aint working girl... who's "YOU"? Stop making dumb comments because some dumbos made theirs...shikena
en don do..
baby man..

IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND [why crying? ]
you also used "YOU" IN UR PREVIOUS COMMENTS..

SonOfEl:

If we have them, then acting the same way as them makes YOU one of them. BTW, who is your son...? *Claps hands in irritation* .... Orisirisi....inukwa

SonOfEl:

Definitely we do and it isnt a good thing, so also for you. You shouldnt lump all males as such because of those losers...it sort of boomerangs at you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by talk2rotman(m): 8:18am On Jan 20, 2022
Its been resolved

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Golan007: 8:19am On Jan 20, 2022
Who see this kain face wey no suspect am?
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by clockwisereport: 8:19am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
Nigerian men have gone nuts.

Your father is number one

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Lanretoye(m): 8:20am On Jan 20, 2022
helinues:

You this lady, stop using a sin of one man to judge all men

Too much of everything ain't good at all
her father is a man too,we all gone nuts together...leave the stupid daughter of a father thats gone nut.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by lesbiconverter: 8:21am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
Northern
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Highways: 8:21am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:

Your dad too... Pathetic man that raped your mom to give birth to you...

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Oceanblaze(m): 8:22am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
Don't generalize...all generalizations are false including this one

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by juman(m): 8:22am On Jan 20, 2022
He deserve death sentence.
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by heniford2: 8:23am On Jan 20, 2022
He may have been framed fear woman oh the can do on do to make a point undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by ignis: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
A sin of one man you say? How many rape cases have been posted on this platform this week? How many was done by men?

Compare those cases with the total population of men in the world.
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by ParpahSeventy: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
A sin of one man you say? How many rape cases have been posted on this platform this week? How many was done by men?
Tell us how many was done by your father and brothers and your question is answered.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Bengbaski1: 8:25am On Jan 20, 2022
Seen
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Bluffly: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
Because you talk too much does not justify your point. That means the generation of men in your family is all rapist. Is that what you meant?

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by bluefilm: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2022
He has dangerous eyes.

You can easily tell from the way he stares into the camera in different shots.
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by olabrad: 8:27am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:

Nigerian women too do rape men

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Bahamas95(m): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Ugly thing!

They should cut off his d!ck then bury him alive.
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
We are talking about rape here. Don't shift the post.
Mention one thread posted this week that a Nigerian woman raped a man.
None. Does that make all men rapists? With these senseless comments of yours you make people less sympathetic towards the victims while focusing more on defending men when women like you imply that all men are dangerous.

And you will still spread wide for different men, not counting the ones who have had you already

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
Your popsy idiot smellos

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Midas01: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2022
Do you people not call all women hoes? Why you pained now that you're getting a taste of your own medicine.

For the record, Sapphire is right. Nigerian men can't be trusted anywhere near a woman.

If this girl didn't commit suicide and went on to tell her story later it's rape apologists like you that'll still call her olosho that lost her virginity over indomie and is now trying to drag a man down.

Na una way. Bloody rape supporters.
SonOfEl:

If men had accused all Nigerian women for engaging into paternity fraud and for being prostitutes because of one lady's atrocious behavior, how would you feel?

The problem with your type is that you allow emotions get into your head thereby clouding your reasoning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by izubext007: 8:32am On Jan 20, 2022
Isis is taking over
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Benchilwell: 8:33am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
I think ur papa na rapist,and did it to u that why u no trust any Nigeria man even ur father and brother.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Queenserah26(f): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2022
Not again undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Maj196(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2022
We hereby offer him to ISWAP/Boko Haram
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Benchilwell: 8:35am On Jan 20, 2022
heniford2:
He may have been framed fear woman oh the can do on do to make a point undecided
which frame, get out of here.
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www./2021/12/23/lady-rapes-man-cart-away-with-his-valuables-in-port-harcourt/?amp=1

Because most of it are left unreported doesn't mean men are not raped as well. However, that doesn't mean we should justify rape. It most be frown at and every every perpetrator should be thoroughly dealt with.

You also sound as one because I am 100% sure with this your hatred you WILL rape or probably kill any young male. This hatred has eaten you up and made you less of an animal.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) / Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos / Public Execution By Firing Squad In Lagos, July 1, 1995 (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.