Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp (63261 Views)

Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja / Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by victons(m): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2022
helinues:

You this lady, stop using a sin of one man to judge all men

Too much of everything ain't good at all

Don't give her that attention please.
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Solofresh2: 9:06am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
Everyday cases of rape by this gender. God please protect the girl child.
Shut the f**k up again you wh**e!
Where were you when a male child was raped?
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:07am On Jan 20, 2022
Those country that carry religion from head to the feet, na them dey rape highest! The Zoo, India, Pakistan na them score first!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:07am On Jan 20, 2022
This life na wa
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 20, 2022
Benchilwell:
I think ur papa na rapist,and did it to u that why u no trust any Nigeria man even ur father and brother.
Yes U are right I think she mentioned it somewhere about her useless father and I promised myself to overlook her excesses because of her sorrowful upbringing and childhood but she is overdoing it. How can u be mad at someone forever. Saphiere u are doing urself more harm by being stuck in that same place. You hate him with passion but u have to help urself and move on for u.
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Bigseven(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
yes! Protecting the girl child is a must because society has place them on the disadvantage side always. But funny enough your gendre in the last decade kill men via night stabbing and acid attack more than our gendre. Social voilence is associated with both gendre. So take side not, women advocate. I love all women with the love of God.
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by kamez(m): 9:10am On Jan 20, 2022
helinues:

You this lady, stop using a sin of one man to judge all men

Too much of everything ain't good at all

Why re u bothered shebi the Nigerian men she referred to includes her father, brothers and uncles..
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Bamzyriches451: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2022
Too bad
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by budget104: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2022
so how can one man rape a lady, its not possible
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
I did not say all men. I said Nigerian men. Go and read well.
Your dad has messed up ur childhood and u being mad at him and taking it out on us men is u messing up ur present life. Move on already. I won't insult u anymore I just remembered ur pains. But only u can let time heal u or be forever stuck in the hate undecided
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by hatchy(f): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
Food don land for you,begin to do what you know best.

Fhool @ 38
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Tvoice: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
Nigerian men have gone nuts.

Heeeeen eeen hold it right there , I am not in support of rape dont come here and use dat word nigerian men here , we have bad eggs everywhere nor mean say good eggs nor dey , dat guy should be castrated though.
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Nicenixon: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
We are talking about rape here. Don't shift the post.
Mention one thread posted this week that a Nigerian woman raped a man.
Madam, women rape man also, but being in a female subjugated world won't allow man to come out to report, just imagine a guy coming out on social media saying he was raped, are you going to blame the guy or the lady?
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by yusluvad(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Very pathetic...
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by charleskl(m): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2022
werey feminist....am sure na evryday one man dey alwaz tidy u o...
saphiere:
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by NobleRace: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:

I hope your father and brothers are not men?
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by credon: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
Oh, because of one man abi, you no get brother, uncle or even papa, just remain there, you will enjoy another girl in your life, your mates linda ikeji etc are there for you to learn from.
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by ICEWIN: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
including your father and uncles
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by fluffybaby(f): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2022
headSmasher:
The same gender dey hang your legs on every corner and make you scream like some who experience sudden shock, respect the gender

The problem with you is that you don't know the difference between consensual s.ex and r@p€.
The victim wouldn't have been a victim if she was of age and given her consent.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by TemmyT002(m): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
Na you go go nuts
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2022
Hmmmm

Its sad... but... when this set of people want to employ. NA MAN no MAN things..!! man know man don even enter INGOs... people who r sane r there No but these people have been courrpted by this stupid Things...

Life as they say no balance... 4.5M people in U.S. left their jobs for better jobs or stayed like that or at home due to pay being low less than $15per hour

Here Nigeria people dey find work...

Only if U.S. fit allow persons come work for their country... all those jobs people left...

Its well ooo
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by tbambam: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:

Your dad is our president... Your brothers is our PRO... Unless they are not Nigerian... Regards to them
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by phemmyfour: 9:58am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
Stop the generalization... besides, that's a boy
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:

Your father and brothers lead the pack...
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Ramirezkhay(m): 10:12am On Jan 20, 2022
cheesy

And all the screaming sef na still billing format

Greedy gender with petty tricks

grin grin
headSmasher:
The same gender dey hang your legs on every corner and make you scream like some who experience sudden shock, respect the gender

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by FreeStuffsNG: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
Your Misandry is on a whole new level of pathology. Most likely shaped by your negative life experiences and upbringing that sees men only in negative light.

All your posts are deliberately to use the alleged bad eggs to stereotype Nigerian men while ignoring the majority of great Nigerian men, brothers, husbands and fathers doing great out there .

I wonder if you spare a thought for the male members of your family or is it all your family "men men have gone nuts" ? undecided

Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Ebelefrancis123: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2022
His face defined that his is a repist. Let him rot in jail Jo...
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Oddfinder: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
We are talking about rape here. Don't shift the post.
Mention one thread posted this week that a Nigerian woman raped a man.
Oga be calming down..rape is bad and it's not just about girls..even me sef women don molest me..i was raped at the age of 9..till today women stil de molest me..that being said, i don't support rape and i wouldn't call all women rapists because of the unfortunate few
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Sheleads(f): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2022
See his mean and ugly face looking like a he-goat. This man needs to face the law and receive the punishment he deserves.
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by syntekelite(m): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2022
@saphiere always posts rape cases on nairaland i have never commented cos i think rape is not something trivial to be joked about or turned into an argument contest on nairaland.. the only reason am commenting now is to tell the op that though i u.stand why you are doing what you do,arguing with diff people online who dont share your views defeats the purpose you initially started posting about such atrocities, pls if you really want to help as i feel you do then you need to make your point,create your awareness maturely and then proffer educative solutions and sensitise ignorant girls and women in the best way you can to prevent to a minimum such terrible occurrence,if its only few persons you educate lil by lil much will be achieved.. you dont see human rights activist abusing or arguing online with people, they go about their mission quietly and with dignity..
God bless you..
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by Okhuadams(m): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
Read earlier thread here

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/update-international-ngo-suspends-staff-who-allegedly-raped-female-idp-in-borno.html
what will ur sorry do Will it bring back the dead. Why not run a background check on staff b4 employing them. Any compensation for the family anything short of that make una keep una sorry
Re: Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp by tehilah92(f): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2022
How person go dey place like bornu, dey still get time to rape woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos / Public Execution By Firing Squad In Lagos, July 1, 1995 (Throwback Photos) / Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.