Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Many Nigeria Landlord/Landlady's Are Hypocrite - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Many Nigeria Landlord/Landlady's Are Hypocrite (916 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Any Landlord / Landlady Who Wants To Rent Out A House In Lagos? / Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Nigeria Landlord/Landlady's Are Hypocrite by Lostchild(m): 6:31am On Jan 20, 2022
Her children are on nairaland, and they can all blindly see why I believed that, Nigeria women are more of bad than good.

My new landlady has the gurt to open lock my iron gate protector with her own large padlock. She lock it against itself. I can still have access to my apartment but this is an invasion of my privacy. I paid for the place because of the privacy as I live a private life. I once created a thread of how my former next door neighbor, a married woman for that matter, sneak into my apartment trice or more and stole my phones / sims card with heavy recharge card. She did it just to retaliate. I later decide to move and have a new place, with a gated iron protector.

Each time I look at my gate being open lock with a large padlock, I just lauhhhhhhhhhhhh and wonder about the insanity of most Nigeria wives.

When I told the husband of what his wife did, I realize that, the woman has loaded the ears of her hubby with many lies against me.

As a gentle soul, I can make her to understand the implication of her foolish act, but I kept quiet and will peacefully act on it later.

THE MESSAGE.

I don't do loyalty to any landlord because I am the one paying them. I cannot be loyal to you, while I pay you money. I don't because (loyalty is earn and not given).

YOU LANLORDS: You must earn loyalty. You are not doing your tennant any favors but yourself. It is just pure residential contract and business.

Some years back, a woman told me she fears her landlord, while it is that I don't fear my landlord?

She asked me, are you a lawyer?

I did not answer her question, but I am just a fearless soul, who fears only God and try to always do what is right.

I always tell all my landlord: I can't live in fear of man but in fear of God.

NOTE: I have lived in 7 different apartment and have only received one eviction quit notice when I dealt with one of my landlord. He paid me money in thousands over his foolshnes. Even after the payment, he was still open to compromised, but I refused reconciliation and move out and move on.

In the western world, a landlord knows his/her limit. They dare not abused their tennant or else the laws will deal with them. But in Nigeria, all landlord behaves like demigod.

The landladies are even worse and are demon possessed. They instantly become land goddess and misbehave over house they didn't suffer to build. They wants you to adore and worship them and instantly be loyal to them.

LOYALTY
Loyalty is not a virtue, it a free will of choice. You don't demand loyalty, you earn it. I repeat, loyalty is earn and not given.

Remember that, God's words never commanded us to be loyal to our fellow humans beings, but he command us to love and respect one another.

RESPECT.
Respect is a virtue and virtue is from God. Respecting your landlord is 199% must and respecting everyone is a must. Your landlord and everyone deserve your respect. You demand to receive respect because It is your right to be respected. But many landlord will demand your loyalty because they lack the understanding that, there is a big difference between loyalty and respect.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigeria Landlord/Landlady's Are Hypocrite by Lostchild(m): 6:33am On Jan 20, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Many Nigeria Landlord/Landlady's Are Hypocrite by alphaNomega: 6:40am On Jan 20, 2022
Obviously English is not your first language, don't give up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigeria Landlord/Landlady's Are Hypocrite by Haakeem(m): 6:53am On Jan 20, 2022
Me self na respect i they give people that are far older then me, nt loyality,the only people i am loyal to are my parents and my oga that i am learning work from, and that my oga self once i have settled him,his own loyality from my hand don finish be that, op! Nt all landlord or landlady are troublesome.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigeria Landlord/Landlady's Are Hypocrite by Haakeem(m): 6:54am On Jan 20, 2022
alphaNomega:
NA watin you see talk be that? u sef

1 Like

Re: Many Nigeria Landlord/Landlady's Are Hypocrite by donolatunji(m): 7:10am On Jan 20, 2022
Well said my brother
Just hypocrites,even their kids can testify to this, but we still gat some that averagely fair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Nigeria Landlord/Landlady's Are Hypocrite by Lostchild(m): 7:13am On Jan 20, 2022
alphaNomega:

You hypocrite.
I puke @ alphaNomega

1 Like

Re: Many Nigeria Landlord/Landlady's Are Hypocrite by Lostchild(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2022
Land-lady's manipulated me and made me to loss my fridge.

Land-lady's manipulate me and made me to loss my 1.5 horse power brand new air conditioning

Infact, all the apartment I have lived in with landlady's, I never got any peace.

Why?

Because, Satan lives in them, works in them and works through them

1 Like

Re: Many Nigeria Landlord/Landlady's Are Hypocrite by Lostchild(m): 10:26am On Jan 20, 2022
If your lanlord is a guy man with no lady,, you will have rest.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigeria Landlord/Landlady's Are Hypocrite by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Never live in the same compound with your landlord to avoid stories that touches. E get why.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigeria Landlord/Landlady's Are Hypocrite by Lostchild(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
In 2017, I heavily dealt with one of my landlord. Trust me, the guy did not sleep well for 3 days.

He paid me money and beg and agree to everything, I mean all my terms and condition. wink

After he got out, I saw him raise his two hands to the sky and says, thank God I got out of this trouble.

grin grin grin grin

Re: Many Nigeria Landlord/Landlady's Are Hypocrite by Mariangeles(f): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lostchild:
Mariangeles

I was trying to rest after eating and I heard a knock on my door. I opened, here they comes with community boys. I followed them to their thug quarters.

They told me to pay them 15,000, but I told them I don't have any money to oay. They became angry and tried to ruff handle me, but those who brought me told them to stop because it will lead to more trouble.

I refuse to agree to the community thugs, so the that they have caught a fugitive suspect according to the lies the woman and her daughter told them.

They contact the police who came asap, but they saw that it was a civil matters. The police question me and saw I was honest. The police told them, they can't evict me just like that. The police settled it and gave me 3 months to look for a new place and they will make refund to me.

They spent so much money almost N17,000, but I spent only N400 naira grin.

Because I did them no wrong, they came up with many lies.

The D.P.O, said, he sees me as a person with a very hard heart and mind which is very good. Trials has made me more stronger and tougher in love and virtue.

What cannot kill you will make you more stronger.

All that actually happened to you? Na wah o.

I pray that life be fair to you as you are to others.
Re: Many Nigeria Landlord/Landlady's Are Hypocrite by Lostchild(m): 3:04am On Jan 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

All that actually happened to you? Na wah o.

I pray that life be fair to you as you are to others.

It Will.

God has told and shown me how it will end
Re: Many Nigeria Landlord/Landlady's Are Hypocrite by Stevenbright(m): 7:55am On Jan 21, 2022
Lostchild:

It Will.
God has told and shown me how it will end
What do you mean by "open lock my gate"?
Re: Many Nigeria Landlord/Landlady's Are Hypocrite by Lostchild(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Stevenbright:

What do you mean by "open lock my gate"?

She push it wide open and lock it to the other side.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigeria Landlord/Landlady's Are Hypocrite by Stevenbright(m): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lostchild:

She push it wide open and lock it to the other side.

She probably wants to provoke you!

That is wrong and bad. Tell her if anything is missing from your house, she will be held responsible.

Please snap it and keep it as an evidence.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigeria Landlord/Landlady's Are Hypocrite by Lostchild(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
Stevenbright:

She probably wants to provoke you!

That is wrong and bad. Tell her if anything is missing from your house, she will be held responsible.

Please snap it and keep it as an evidence.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Institution Of Marriage Should Be Abolished. Imagine Getting Married To A Bo / We sell and install GPS Tracking Device For Vehicle, trucks and bikes / A Love Affair Exposure Between A Newly Wedded Couple.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.