Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Ubi Franklin Pushes Bbnaija’s Queen Away As She Gets Romantic With Him (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Pushes Bbnaija’s Queen Away As She Gets Romantic With Him (video) (47380 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Pushes Bbnaija’s Queen Away As She Gets Romantic With Him (video) by Afonasa(m): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
What a way to set the record straight...

Guys freelancing is a skills, and gigs optimisation and great reviews are what great Nigerians are using to cash out big on the market.....
If you wanna improve urself am just a DM away,check on my signature
Re: Ubi Franklin Pushes Bbnaija’s Queen Away As She Gets Romantic With Him (video) by Hisbah10: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nairaland News
Re: Ubi Franklin Pushes Bbnaija’s Queen Away As She Gets Romantic With Him (video) by Gnas1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

害怕女人

“事不关己高高挂起” 那些除了依恋故国之外无可
害怕女人 不关己高高挂起” 那些除了依恋故国之外无可
害怕女人不关己高高挂起” 那些除了依恋故国之外无可
害怕女人

for does of u,that don't understand Chinese....
all the whole grammar have been speaking up here is that

baby mama is loading

The meaning is
scared woman

"It's none of your business to hang up high." Those who have nothing but attachment to their motherland
I'm afraid of women, I don't care about myself." Those who have nothing but attachment to their motherland
Afraid that women will not care about themselves and hang up
scared woman
Re: Ubi Franklin Pushes Bbnaija’s Queen Away As She Gets Romantic With Him (video) by snoopz: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
Those 2 tips don touch him soul baba quickly free himself
Re: Ubi Franklin Pushes Bbnaija’s Queen Away As She Gets Romantic With Him (video) by Bamzyriches451: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

害怕女人

“事不关己高高挂起” 那些除了依恋故国之外无可
害怕女人 不关己高高挂起” 那些除了依恋故国之外无可
害怕女人不关己高高挂起” 那些除了依恋故国之外无可
害怕女人

for does of u,that don't understand Chinese....
all the whole grammar have been speaking up here is that

baby mama is loading
Chinese work nor go kill you my niggar, just continue and believe the process.
never give up, who give up na em Bleep up
Re: Ubi Franklin Pushes Bbnaija’s Queen Away As She Gets Romantic With Him (video) by ufotunang: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
Konji has hold the lady
Re: Ubi Franklin Pushes Bbnaija’s Queen Away As She Gets Romantic With Him (video) by Bamzyriches451: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hehehehe
Ubi go still knack werey comot for that queen body.
I trust all the niggars from my hood, we nor dey play with anything under the skirt
Re: Ubi Franklin Pushes Bbnaija’s Queen Away As She Gets Romantic With Him (video) by PaNnamdi: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
dollynnn:
Ubi,woman wrapper
Always seen around with ladies
Thisa why we are men

A man ought to have many women.i dated so many girls before I finally settled down.
Re: Ubi Franklin Pushes Bbnaija’s Queen Away As She Gets Romantic With Him (video) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
nachisunday:
lol, actually mens are dogs, women are hens right.

...e be like you forgot to add 's' to the women Sir
Re: Ubi Franklin Pushes Bbnaija’s Queen Away As She Gets Romantic With Him (video) by nachisunday(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
KefeeBRIGHT91:

...e be like you forgot to add 's' to the women Sir
lol you funny bro, anyone as far as they are females dont worry abt that broda.
Re: Ubi Franklin Pushes Bbnaija’s Queen Away As She Gets Romantic With Him (video) by chaloskyx: 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
oga stop forming responsible man after all that you go still arrange to knack am behind closed doors
Re: Ubi Franklin Pushes Bbnaija’s Queen Away As She Gets Romantic With Him (video) by Gnas1(m): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2022
Bamzyriches451:
Chinese work nor go kill you my niggar, just continue and believe the process.
never give up, who give up na em Bleep up

I really appreciate your advice bro
Thanks a lot
Re: Ubi Franklin Pushes Bbnaija’s Queen Away As She Gets Romantic With Him (video) by Bamzyriches451: 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Gnas1:

I really appreciate your advice bro
Thanks a lot
You're my brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Taiwo Bankole Wow In Matching Outfits / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer / Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.