Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Seun And Mukina12, Please Warn Jaybee B4 It Is Too Late For Him - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun And Mukina12, Please Warn Jaybee B4 It Is Too Late For Him (625 Views)

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Seun And Mukina2, Please Warn Jaybee B4 It Is Too Late For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun And Mukina12, Please Warn Jaybee B4 It Is Too Late For Him by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2011
Hi, sorry to post this here,

At Seun, please warn that your most silly MOD called Jaybee, tell him to stop insulting himself, i dont like to go into details now for am busy trading, just call him to order, thank you
Re: Seun And Mukina12, Please Warn Jaybee B4 It Is Too Late For Him by jaybee3(m): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2011
odiaero:

Hi, sorry to post this here,

At Seun, please warn that your most silly MOD called Jaybee, tell him to stop insulting himself,[s] i dont like to got into details now for am busy trading[/s], just call him to order, thank you

Who cares about what you are busy doing motor mouth?
Calm your bloody nerves down and pay more attention.
Re: Seun And Mukina12, Please Warn Jaybee B4 It Is Too Late For Him by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2011
This is to show how silly you are, i can feed u and your Gen. for decades to come
Re: Seun And Mukina12, Please Warn Jaybee B4 It Is Too Late For Him by jaybee3(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2011
odiaero:

This is to show how silly you are, i can feed u and your Gen. for decades to come
Bragging yet again on the Internet.
how low can you seriously go bro?
You seriously need to be re-educated dumbo
Re: Seun And Mukina12, Please Warn Jaybee B4 It Is Too Late For Him by iyatrustee(f): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2011
this sure would be bloody! i need to arrange to get my gee's here fast cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun And Mukina12, Please Warn Jaybee B4 It Is Too Late For Him by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2011
jay bee:

Bragging yet again on the Internet.
how low can you seriously go bro?
You seriously need to be re-educated dumbo

Over the internet you call it, and you think i dont know all about you b4 typing, u must be dreaming
Re: Seun And Mukina12, Please Warn Jaybee B4 It Is Too Late For Him by mukina2: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2011
Re: Seun And Mukina12, Please Warn Jaybee B4 It Is Too Late For Him by jaybee3(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2011
odiaero:

Over the internet you call it, and you think i dont know all about you b4 typing, u must be dreaming
Can you now see why you are an empty shell?
Thought you said you use voice recognition software. When r u ever going to be consistent? are you a newbie in the game or something? so many holes in your stories cretin
You need to get in line like seriously
Re: Seun And Mukina12, Please Warn Jaybee B4 It Is Too Late For Him by Odunnu: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2011
iyatrustee:

this sure would be bloody! i need to arrange to get my gee's here fast cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
so na because of this thing make u begin flash me. Na wa 2u o. You for send eSeMeS na.
Re: Seun And Mukina12, Please Warn Jaybee B4 It Is Too Late For Him by iyatrustee(f): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2011
at least Thank God say you don reach! d hall go soon full and you might miss out on the action cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun And Mukina12, Please Warn Jaybee B4 It Is Too Late For Him by mukina2: 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
i want to know who mukina12 is
Re: Seun And Mukina12, Please Warn Jaybee B4 It Is Too Late For Him by 190: 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
mukina2:

i want to know who mukina12 is
grin grin

Mukina12 = 190's ex GF

Currently pregnant with 190's 6th child angry angry
Re: Seun And Mukina12, Please Warn Jaybee B4 It Is Too Late For Him by Odunnu: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2011
How many of us you flash? Talk true o. You too like wahala.
but sha, wetin cause fight?
iyatrustee:

at least Thank God say you don reach! d hall go soon full and you might miss out on the action cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun And Mukina12, Please Warn Jaybee B4 It Is Too Late For Him by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2011
hahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaaaa, school fight! grin grin grin grin next thing na cutlass lol!
Re: Seun And Mukina12, Please Warn Jaybee B4 It Is Too Late For Him by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
jay bee:

Can you now see why you are an empty shell?
Thought you said you use voice recognition software. When r u ever going to be consistent? are you a newbie in the game or something? so many holes in your stories cretin
You need to get in line like seriously

LOL!! Heard that one before.
Try not to blame him tho.
Re: Seun And Mukina12, Please Warn Jaybee B4 It Is Too Late For Him by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2011
This odiaro chap does seem pretty full of himself.  undecided
With Nigerians, I've come to understand that the most humble ones who don't try to brag with lies are usually the ones better off. this applies to the men and the women.

God opposes the haughty. If you don't want Him to keep opposing you, behave yourself.
Re: Seun And Mukina12, Please Warn Jaybee B4 It Is Too Late For Him by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 22, 2011
LOL! how did I miss this one? grin

(1) (Reply)

No Doubt,lagos Is The Hottest City In Naija / We Have Large Quantity Of Sugar,rice,fetilizer And Urea / Ernie And Bert Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.