Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got (47002 Views)

The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) / The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) / The Shoes My Aunt In UK Gifted Me - South African Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by Douwine: 10:53am On Jan 21, 2022
So funny
Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:54am On Jan 21, 2022
Lol
Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by ldugopad: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2022
So fucking hilarious

1 Like

Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by Jorge91: 10:59am On Jan 21, 2022
Landmack:
Fear online vendors o grin

This is very painful
Na to try polish am spread am under sun.

1 Like

Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by Hassanmaye(m): 11:02am On Jan 21, 2022
Landmack:

This is very painful
Hahahhahahaha my intestine cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by Bahamas95(m): 11:03am On Jan 21, 2022
I will never make the mistake of buying anything online in Nigeria. Most Nigerians are fraudulent in nature.

The one wey you go shop go buy dem dey cheat you nor to talk of the one you buy online. Our brothers from the other side are very good at it, they can sell a fake product for you even more than the price of the original if you ain't observant. They call it smartness, very criminal minded people.

2 Likes

Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by aspabay(m): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2022
robinso01:
He ordered for Theo Walcott, only to be supplied with Ngolo kante grin grin

Dry! Kante is far better than Walcott
Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by Contango(m): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2022
That’s why I NEVER patronize naija online vendors on clothing/footwear. Konga taught me a big lesson. I kuku just dey buy my stuff from Amazon and have never regretted

1 Like

Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by Pootle: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2022
re polish d shoe its gonna b ok especially wen u start wearing it
Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by officialwdhtv: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2022
If u look am from the back e resemble the shoe grin cheesy cheesy nor dey look the front hahaha
Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by bmdmix11: 11:10am On Jan 21, 2022
iron am

1 Like

Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2022
Open mouth shoe
Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by robinso01(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2022
aspabay:

Dry! Kante is far better than Walcott

We are talking about looks here, you're saying another thing, as if Walcott and kante even plays the same role.
Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by 18wheeler: 11:12am On Jan 21, 2022
That's how I ordered for two belts in 2018. Both came with flaws. Slim one was made of some paper material and covered up in thin leather. The wide one meant to be worn with jeans was short it couldn't go round my waist. Made online buying unappealing to me since then
Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by wakeupgian(m): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2022
This is a refurbished shoe, patronize made in Nigeria products. Chikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by ThierryJay: 11:14am On Jan 21, 2022
I never buy shoes online in Nigeria, because its almost certain that what you see in the picture isn't what you re gonna get.

It's like a woman with heavy make-up vs when you see same lady wake up on bed the next morning. Almost all shoe pics online have been heavily filtered so you don't get to see the wrinkles and other negative stuff.
Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by Sucolee(m): 11:14am On Jan 21, 2022
Take heart bro
Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2022
Landmack:

This is very painful
We thank God for delivery 1st.
But then customers' are always right, why deliver a shoe like SS fisherman boat? Even an chieftain man in yoruba land won't put this on!

Can only be seen on a graduate seeking job fr about 3 years. They know job interviews no need of fresh shoes, na FRESH GRADUATES dey APPEAR FRESH for INTERVIEWS..aspa JJC. MAKE DEM SNR TELL DEM? But if the shoe is for RELATIONSHIP, he got CANOETIONSHIP here, definitely SINKING cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by Antoeni(m): 11:19am On Jan 21, 2022
This is The Height of Wickedness
Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by 12345baba(m): 11:19am On Jan 21, 2022
They should pls ban Twitter once more
Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by rolams(m): 11:20am On Jan 21, 2022
They posted the present of the shoe online and sent the buyer the future of the shoe. No vex, this picture was taken when the shoe was very young, you bought it when it is at old age.

1 Like

Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2022
Am I the only one seeing a laughing shoe?
Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by nazablossom(f): 11:22am On Jan 21, 2022
Kriss216:
Na the same thing...he ordered for a bigger size cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by jikaseo(f): 11:23am On Jan 21, 2022
But this is close na.. It will change over time, remember time changes things.
Landmack:

This is very painful
Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by namo77: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2022
Lolzzzz
Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:27am On Jan 21, 2022
robinso01:
He ordered for Theo Walcott, only to be supplied with Ngolo kante grin grin

It's the other way round. He ordered for Ngolo Kante's football quality only to be given Theo Walcott's
Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by Abagworo(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2022
It's the same
Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by izubext007: 11:29am On Jan 21, 2022
Wetin do d shoe, is okay to me , as far is black.
Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by Thepolo999(m): 11:31am On Jan 21, 2022
You think say you wish.
Re: The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got by robinso01(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

It's the other way round. He ordered for Ngolo Kante's football quality only to be given Theo Walcott's

Why don't you guys understand the fact that we're talking about LOOK here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Ugbah: I Resigned Bcuz Organizers Want Me To Sleep With Men For Money / Woman Calls Out Store After Skimpy Dress Bought From Them Ripped Open (photos) / Yoruba Wedding Attire. . . . . . .Get your wedding ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.