Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

TECNO Pop 5 Pro Specs And Price In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Pop 5 Pro Specs And Price In Nigeria (4664 Views)

Infinix Hot 7 And Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specs : Upcoming Infinix Smartphone In 2019 / TECNO POP 1 Pro/f3 Pro Specs And Price / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Pop 5 Pro Specs And Price In Nigeria by Yourfav: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
MaverickA3:
Price
45k, I saw it online
Re: TECNO Pop 5 Pro Specs And Price In Nigeria by chickenfoot: 7:30am On Jan 28, 2022
The specs this phone are just wow for a low budget device, the battery is one to love too.
Re: TECNO Pop 5 Pro Specs And Price In Nigeria by chickenfoot: 7:32am On Jan 28, 2022
SunshineHQ:
so people still dey buy teckino and Infinish? lol grin I can't even believe deadass marketers are still here trying to mislead people to buy trashy Helio a22 and hd display with deadass cameras lmfaooooo. ever since I got this pixel device I no too dey visit nairaland like that cus same things just keeps happening. teckino release trash, dumb marketers hype am, u follow hype buy, u join the queue for carlcare...... suffer no dey taya una?
so abeg, that your pixel get spare parts available if something happen to am? Or if the phone spoils that's all, it's gone?
Re: TECNO Pop 5 Pro Specs And Price In Nigeria by SunshineHQ(m): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2022
chickenfoot:
so abeg, that your pixel get spare parts available if something happen to am? Or if the phone spoils that's all, it's gone?
ehn it's gone cus no be one way or the other I ordered case from Los Angeles, California. so bcus say food far and shit is near, make I chop shit abi? craze dey ur body
Re: TECNO Pop 5 Pro Specs And Price In Nigeria by scarycuteface(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
Tecno hmm
Re: TECNO Pop 5 Pro Specs And Price In Nigeria by chickenfoot: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
SunshineHQ:
ehn it's gone cus no be one way or the other I ordered case from Los Angeles, California. so bcus say food far and shit is near, make I chop shit abi? craze dey ur body
that one concern you, all I'm saying is getting a device with availability to spare parts is a thing.
Re: TECNO Pop 5 Pro Specs And Price In Nigeria by Yinksy09(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
The Tecno POP 5 Pro is the best among all the Pop 5 series.
Re: TECNO Pop 5 Pro Specs And Price In Nigeria by Sainthia: 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
Corroro:
I suppose so, not aware of the pop 5p just the pop 5 pro.
lol. Ok, maybe they're different
Re: TECNO Pop 5 Pro Specs And Price In Nigeria by Yinksy09(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
Sainthia:
lol. Ok, maybe they're different

Yeah they are actually different. The Pop 5 Pro has few specs upgrade and a slight increase in price too.
Re: TECNO Pop 5 Pro Specs And Price In Nigeria by Sainthia: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2022
Yinksy09:

Yeah they are actually different. The Pop 5 Pro has few specs upgrade and a slight increase in price too.
I never knew sha
Re: TECNO Pop 5 Pro Specs And Price In Nigeria by Yinksy09(m): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
I got the pop 5P for mum and it’s a good phone. The POP 5 pro is an upgrade to the Pop 5 and Pop 5 pro.
Re: TECNO Pop 5 Pro Specs And Price In Nigeria by investigator007: 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nice budget device, the specs on this phone are lovely.
Re: TECNO Pop 5 Pro Specs And Price In Nigeria by investigator007: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Yinksy09:
I got the pop 5P for mum and it’s a good phone. The POP 5 pro is an upgrade to the Pop 5 and Pop 5 pro.
yeah, the pop 5 pro is truly an amazing upgrade, plus it's very affordable too.
Re: TECNO Pop 5 Pro Specs And Price In Nigeria by Corroro: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Yinksy09:
yeah the Pop 5 pro is a good upgrade, hope your mum is enjoying her pop 5p?
Re: TECNO Pop 5 Pro Specs And Price In Nigeria by Corroro: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
investigator007:
yeah, the pop 5 pro is truly an amazing upgrade, plus it's very affordable too.
actually all the phones in the Pop series are affordable
Re: TECNO Pop 5 Pro Specs And Price In Nigeria by investigator007: 6:04am On Apr 01, 2022
Corroro:
very affordable, that's why they are low end and low budget phones.
Re: TECNO Pop 5 Pro Specs And Price In Nigeria by Corroro: 6:33am On Apr 15, 2022
investigator007:
very affordable, that's why they are low end and low budget phones.
true
Re: TECNO Pop 5 Pro Specs And Price In Nigeria by Kakadancefreak(f): 12:14am On Feb 05, 2023
Corroro:

Affordable and great specs

(1) (2) (Reply)

: Slot Sell Fake's Phones? / I Just Got A Speed Of 94mb/s In Nigeria (photo) / Pocophone F1 Review,spec,photos And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.