Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,096 members, 7,842,147 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States (6293 Views)

25 Deadliest Dictators In History: Yakubu Gowon Makes Number 14 On List / Alicia Keys solidarity Song to some Failed States like Gaza, nigeria etc. / Postcard From Hell 2012 - Nigeria Makes Number 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by dayokanu(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2011
fresh air we need
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by JosephJon: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2011
NIGERIA IS NEVER A STATE OR A COUNTRY BUT A UNION OF NATIONS YEARNING FOR INDEPENDENCE.
SO IF NIGERIA FALL INTO A STATELESS COUNTRY OR FAILED STATE AS THE CASE MAY BE IT WONT SURPRISE ME.
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2011
Nigeria doing worst than Liberia - a big disgrace for us!!
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by ifeT(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2011
they robbed us of our number 1
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by infofta(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2011
What do you expect when the same group of people rule the country since independence. Nigeria will get worse when we longer export oil. Nigeria youths should wake up. Nigeria needs revolution like the Middle East.
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2011
someone please organise something on FB
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by paraphase(m): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2011
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by RichieTayo1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2011
'In
Nigeria, steady in the rankings
this year at No. 14, post-election
rampages in April killed as many
as 800 people.' The report was apparently published b4 d inauguration of d present Govt. B4 we stepped up 2 d league of nations throwing and wearing knockout perfumes.

Anyways, it's wonderful 2 hear an insider, Sec, Nat. Planning Comm saying today that Nigeria is a failed state. Need we struggle with d glaring fact more?

Nigeria at this point can't afford 2 excuse inept leadership as presently constituted at d Fed level. We're too varile a nation to be led be a clueless president. This is blind leading d seeing. What can be responsible 4 this anomaly? Simple, ignorance! 'My people are destroyed 4 lack of knowledge'.

Se na like dis we go de dey?

God save Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by lafuria1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2011
yea, we are a failed state, wat next. Wat do we do, sidon and luk or wat. I don tire 2 complain 4 dis nation
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2011
hehe. I am not surprised grin. so many training at work and Nigeria keeps popping up in topics that has to do with fraud and financial risk either has a high risk country or failed state, my darling country included with some of the countries on that list. They are meant to be classified information as I work in the financial sector. Apart from the HR, I wonder how many of my colleuges know that I am from Nigeria. grin
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by vicenzo(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2011
ifeT:

they robbed us of our number 1
Abi? Imagine those useless people ranking us 14th,when we know we can do better than that,imagine common somalia beated us to no 1,we really need to put in more effort,all hands must be on desk to ensure we take what is rightly ours. angry
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by Natasha2(f): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2011
huh seriously did some of you smoke Egbo? this is a big disgrace and some of you are happily saying we should have been first or third or whatever jeez are you guys serious? although i don't completely agree with the ranking how can we be 14  undecided anyways anyone knows the current ranking? we should have dropped by now  cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by sirabbey(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2011
Natasha,,:

huh seriously did some of you smoke Egbo? this is a big disgrace and some of you are happily saying we should have been first or third or whatever jeez are you guys serious? although i don't completely agree with the ranking how can we be 14 undecided anyways anyone knows the current ranking? we should have dropped by now cheesy

Natasha, It is called Sarcasm, sit back and enjoy the joke obviously oro to ba koja ekun, ama nfi serin rin ni.
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by toks2009: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2011
We ought to be among first three by now.

Obviously this one Nigeria thing is not working. Boko haram gradually proliferating the entire country,massob has threatened to join and guess what,OPC will soon come on board if by mistake any casualty involving a yoruba man comes up in the north
http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/june/21/national-21-06-2011-001.html
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by londoner: 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2011
Many Nigerians honestly believe Nigeria is at number one on that list.

Shows how much we obviously are unaware of as regards to what is going on in other countries huh?
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by ezeagu(m): 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2011
londoner:

Many Nigerians honestly believe Nigeria is at number one on that list.

Shows how much we obviously are unaware of as regards to what is going on in other countries huh?

Wait, do I actually sniff pride in being the 14th failed state in this post. shocked grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by humility1: 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
Thank God!!! at least our West African neighbour, Ghana is still leading a good example!!!! All is not lost for West Africa!!!!
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by londoner: 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2011
ezeagu:

Wait, do I actually sniff pride in being the 14th failed state in this post. shocked grin grin

Pride?, you need to check your nose my dear, lol
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2011
This is not a joking matter. Nothing funny about it at all.

So failed and still failing. So disgraceful .
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by bloodless: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2011
retarded list, kenya is a functional country, with real media, srs anti-corruption and not to talk of electricity and water as well as a national free healthcare, :S
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2011
notice how the list contains mostly African countries?? We wonder why blacks are treated so badly in other parts of the world. We seem to perpetuate a culture of disorderliness! Progression is not in our culture, In the year 2011!
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by nagoma(m): 12:13am On Jun 22, 2011
Thanks to 12 years of PDP & still returned We are racing to the top of the list as corruption continues unabated and security at it's abysmal low.
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by jmoore(m): 1:10am On Jun 22, 2011
wake up! these folks do not understand what a failed state means? we are undergoing difficult moments but nigeria is not and will never be a failed state. the percentage of us civilians that carry guns cannot be compared to that of nigeria, it outweighs that of nigeria . stupid foreign policy! if usa is not among , my country no follow
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by SmoothCrim: 2:59am On Jun 22, 2011
angry

Postcards from hell,

Check out Nigeria's  embarassed

We got work to do.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2011/06/20/postcards_from_hell_2011
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by minto(m): 4:27am On Jun 22, 2011
wherever this list originated from, I don't care. All I know is that the sun of progress, of prosperity etc  shall rise again; for the sake of a few who genuinely love our country, NIGERIA.
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by toks2009: 6:06am On Jun 22, 2011
minto:

wherever this list originated from, I don't care. All I know is that the sun of progress, of prosperity etc shall rise again; for the sake of a few who genuinely love our country, NIGERIA.

From what i can see,you reside in Canada, Please come home and stay for just one year and i bet you will now that there is no hope for this country as one nation.totally hopeless.

lets break apart just as GOD has already made it by using river Niger and Benue. then and only then,we can have a headway.

Lets go back to the western/nothern and easthern region and you will be surprised at the rate at which we will develop.

My point is no hope for this country as long as we still practice fake federalism so lets wise up.
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by Gbenge77(m): 7:56am On Jun 22, 2011
And Nigeria continues to slide into an abyss.
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 22, 2011
Anybody notice Niger republic is not on the list? Kai I laugh naija
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by ibgreatman: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2011
gud morni every body,glo free calls is here again for more info just flash 08072740879 available to only glo numbers
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by ibgreatman: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2011
GUD MORNI EVERY BODY,GLO FREE CALLS IS HERE AGAIN FOR MORE INFO JUST FLASH 08072740879 AVAILABLE TO ONLY GLO NUMBERS
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by sley4life(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2011
Agreed. But I cant locate Bangladesh
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2011
Nigeria should have taken the number 1 postion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison / Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States / Senate Moves To Penalise Disrespect Of The National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.