Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,964 members, 7,841,699 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States (6292 Views)

25 Deadliest Dictators In History: Yakubu Gowon Makes Number 14 On List / Alicia Keys solidarity Song to some Failed States like Gaza, nigeria etc. / Postcard From Hell 2012 - Nigeria Makes Number 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2011
Yet, it seems Nigerians are enjoying the whole thing.

Why cant we sit down and split in peace?
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by AjanleKoko: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2011
Utter nonsense.
Who comes up with all these things, or they just sit down and decide who is failing and who is passing>
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by monsterg(m): 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2011
9ja i dey hail,una no dey fail despite say d country dey wail,una stil dey sail.notin do una
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2011
Why can't we be number 1?
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2011
how can chad be number two when afghanistan, iraq, and haiti are further down on the list?
nigeria should be further up, sef. after 50+ years, no consistent power supply. nonsense.
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by kholis(m): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2011
Nigeria rightly should go up higher on the list. Those who doubt this list should know that even the war-thorn Libya still enjoy constant power supply and many of their institutions still work optimally. OUR LEADERS HAVE FAILED US. Period!
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by Roland17(m): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2011
by the end of 2015, we should climb higher, at least that should be a good campaign point for GEJ
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by oseo1(m): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2011
this list is made up by people with their heads in the clouds. go to cameroon and ask the average person you meet and they would rather move to nigeria than live there.
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by TobiBabiOO(f): 3:35am On Jun 23, 2011
I would like to add All those including Nigeria are Countries, angryand Nigeria is doing it's best right now, give your country some credit, I pray Jonotha sticks to his name, Good luck [i][/i][size=8pt][/size]
[color=#770077][/color] smiley
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by Ecash1: 12:04am On Jun 24, 2011
Let us all hope for a better Nigeria, We have no other country, the so called developed nations were one time worse than Nigeria, but the indigenes chosse to believe in their country.
Join the crusade " I believe in Naija".
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by eghost247(m): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2011
Certainly is
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by ebere1712: 1:01am On Jul 02, 2011
Honestly they have never been to Nigeria. Walai we for jack first if they came to Nigeria and stayed for a year grin. Even countries that are at war don't have policemen setting road blocks everyday for their routine #50. Once again Nigeria has been cheated out of her deserved position (1st tongue).
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by mensdept: 1:03am On Jul 02, 2011
ebere1712:

Honestly they have never been to Nigeria. Walai we for jack first if they came to Nigeria and stayed for a year grin. Even countries that are at war don't have policemen setting road blocks everyday for their routine #50. Once again Nigeria has been cheated out of her deserved position (1st tongue).

LOL
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by ebere1712: 1:29am On Jul 02, 2011
ose_o:

this list is made up by people with their heads in the clouds. go to cameroon and ask the average person you meet and they would rather move to nigeria than live there.
I'm sorry man but do you reside in Nigeria. I swear if you see those policemen wey smoke igbo handling their firearms carelessly while commanding you to part with your 50 naira, no be person go tell you sey naija na failed state.
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by ebere1712: 1:33am On Jul 02, 2011
I'm surprised that some people are actually claiming that Nigeria is not a failed state, WOW shocked. I can post pictures and news articles if anybody is suffering from short memory undecided.
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by ebere1712: 1:35am On Jul 02, 2011
I'm surprised that some people are actually claiming that Nigeria is not a failed state, WOW shocked. I can post pictures and news articles if anybody is suffering from short memory undecided.
Re: Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States by vanstanzy(m): 5:34pm On May 07, 2012
How much do i give/ bribe the organisers (or arrangers) of this list so that they can place Nigeria to rank no. 1? We for don fight war split since, na because we too fear for this Naija.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Any Nigerian President Ever Worn Suit? When? / Ghana Reinstates Fuel Subsidy But Higher Transport Fares Remain. / BREAKING: Missing Flight MH370 Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.