Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

As It Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As It Is (227 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As It Is by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
Datboredberry
I don't want to misunderstand you....so, I think if I'm not going to give up on doing business with you .... however that sounds....then you need to send a message to me with a different number.

The one you used the other time seems inactive...if I'm being a burden to you,then it means I have to stop talking about these things...

Starting from now.... I won't say anything about it... anymore... I hope you don't find this offensive.

I'm also occupied with certain things on my mind.... I have issues to address too..... I ain't trying to distract you from your plans....I mean the plans you had before we met..

Be yourself..... I should understand while I stay myself...too.
Re: As It Is by Candidlady: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
[s]
HellVictorinho3:
Datboredberry
I don't want to misunderstand you....so, I think if I'm not going to give up on doing business with you .... however that sounds....then you need to send a message to me with a different number.

The one you used the other time seems inactive...if I'm being a burden to you,then it means I have to stop talking about these things...

Starting from now.... I won't say anything about it... anymore... I hope you don't find this offensive.

I'm also occupied with certain things on my mind...
. I have issues to address too..... I ain't trying to distract you from your plans....I mean the plans you had before we met..

Be yourself..... I should understand while I stay myself...too.

[/s]

@bolded

Get your hands occupied too undecided

Seems romance section is now a dump ground for trash

1 Like

Re: As It Is by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

@bolded

Is this better than trash??

Is Datboredberry gonna turn my stuff upside down too?

You don't read well so you didn't notice that I said I was occupied too.....$$
Re: As It Is by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

@bolded

Hungry for love and thirsty for sex......till you die...... how can occupied minds mean whatever you posted as a reply?

Your assessment of my post shows how daft you can be.... even dumber than a ram!!!??
Re: As It Is by Candidlady: 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Hungry for love and thirsty for sex......till you die...... how can occupied minds mean whatever you posted as a reply?

Your assessment of my post shows how daft you can be.... even dumber than a ram!!!??

Pained goat

No wonder your music career is dead ... Busy looking for 3k studio session... Broke being ...
Re: As It Is by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Pained goat

No wonder your music career is dead ... Busy looking for 3k studio session... Broke being ...

Music career...I haven't released any song before ...... but how can you use that to make me see myself as inferior ......??..... your worst set ablaze..... even if I die today..... your life was never to amaze...!!!!

Call this nonsense........ I don't seek your praise..... broke ..... yeah, what if I'm broke??...... your time has been wasted..... quoting me...... your money couldn't prevent that....

Debate till you die .....laugh like a baboon if you find this funny.... I remain Hell.....let loose....Victorinho assessing twists and turns....

If you don't reply this...,it won't change what I've said..... whatever you call DISS..., nothing can reverse what you've heard.....

Studio session....... whatever that means.....Candidlady.... you've been candid with your sewage...... vomitting like a poisoned element of something less honorable than disgraceful pigs ......hungry for love...... you still hold on to that quote as futile as it is..... thirsty for sex like a depraved female baboon abandoned in a pit....to end up as something never meant to be shown nothing wickedness...are you better than a wounded goat.,.?

Does anyone including any of your family members have any reason to do anything but condemn you since you have decided to attack me here?

Are you not meant to be robbed off everything you possess .....if you get raped by as many as ten men, would you say you were innocent of being deserving of such calamity??

The lawyers you would seek....or the assassins you would refer to as the police or whoever you would want to defend you.....are they meant to exist??

Should I make sense to you in your worse-than-trash state??

Should your children not weep till they die depressed

Are you not meant to find me unnecessary since I find your family members deserving of constant terrorist attacks??

To hell with your assessment of my posts!!!!!
Re: As It Is by Candidlady: 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
[s]
HellVictorinho3:

Music career...I haven't released any song before ...... but how can you use that to make me see myself as inferior ......??..... your worst set ablaze..... even if I die today..... your life was never to amaze...!!!!

Call this nonsense........ I don't seek your praise..... broke ..... yeah, what if I'm broke??...... your time has been wasted..... quoting me...... your money couldn't prevent that....

Debate till you die .....laugh like a baboon if you find this funny.... I remain Hell.....let loose....Victorinho assessing twists and turns....

If you don't reply this...,it won't change what I've said..... whatever you call DISS..., nothing can reverse what you've heard.....

Studio session....... whatever that means.....Candidlady.... you've been candid with your sewage...... vomitting like a poisoned element of something less honorable than disgraceful pigs ......hungry for love...... you still hold on to that quote as futile as it is..... thirsty for sex like a depraved female baboon abandoned in a pit....to end up as something never meant to be shown nothing wickedness...are you better than a wounded goat.,.?

Does anyone including any of your family members have any reason to do anything but condemn you since you have decided to attack me here?

Are you not meant to be robbed off everything you possess .....if you get raped by as many as ten men, would you say you were innocent of being deserving of such calamity??

The lawyers you would seek....or the assassins you would refer to as the police or whoever you would want to defend you.....are they meant to exist??

Should I make sense to you in your worse-than-trash state??

Should your children not weep till they die depressed

Are you not meant to find me unnecessary since I find your family members deserving of constant terrorist attacks??

To hell with your assessment of my posts!!!!!

[/s]

Trash trash trash... No wonder berry is avoiding your sorry as$

Die already please
Re: As It Is by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Trash trash trash... No wonder berry is avoiding your sorry as$

Die already please

Are you better than trash....?

Berry .... avoiding....whose arse..was I even born to meet her??

Come and kill me please......

Or cancel my lines and repeat the same thing over again.... cluelessly!!!

(1) (Reply)

Wish Nairaland Can Develop An App Just Like Facebook / 21 Questions To Ask Your Partner Before Getting Married / The Husband-wife Dream Man, What My Girlfriend Said To ME: A Most Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.