Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

What Are The Craziest Thing You Ever Done For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Craziest Thing You Ever Done For Love (213 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Craziest Thing You Ever Done For Love by Prechgold1180(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
As they say love is blind

Just wanted to know things we all do or have done for Love, how Embarrassed has it made you thinking back to the past and if you are still sacrificing alot in the name of Love do you think its worth it.

Tell me what have you done for love.

For me the craziest I have ever done are

1 travel outta my state just to see a lover ended up with 419 people (story for another day

2 stay up all night waiting for her message
Funny she was online I was online pride was also online

3 giving her 4K out of my 7k Omo this one mad

4 Drive @ 1:00am in the Morning to see my EX - craziest, lol grin

in the End, i am not with any of this people. when person love sha, mumu dey do am

When i think back on this i laugh my head off. i am not glad i did it but i was really stupid! ;DConfession time everyone.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Thing You Ever Done For Love by blinxbest(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Still thinking
Re: What Are The Craziest Thing You Ever Done For Love by Jeon(f): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
plucking my teeth.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Thing You Ever Done For Love by Boogyman557: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool
I No fit CHUK mouth 4 DIS MATTERZ now..

I just de reach ASHAWOO house now..

latter TINZ!

LITE UP my CIGARETTE in peace bcus u no FIT BLA WEED here!

WTF MAN!
Re: What Are The Craziest Thing You Ever Done For Love by Ever8090: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
None..
Re: What Are The Craziest Thing You Ever Done For Love by Prechgold1180(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: What Are The Craziest Thing You Ever Done For Love by internationalman(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
How many times una go ask this question.

Love don't exist love don't exist love don't exist is the regular sermon here yet topics about love keep repeating itself in romance section on a daily basis...

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Tired Of The Life Your Living And Want A Change,then You Need To Read / This Is Just So Said WILL SMITH RE-SIGNS / Check This Out And Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.