Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Video: The Area Boys Have Chopped You Too Much So I’m Taking You To School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: The Area Boys Have Chopped You Too Much So I’m Taking You To School (3776 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / I’m Taking A Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: The Area Boys Have Chopped You Too Much So I’m Taking You To School by omgvoices: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
A hilarious video has popped up online where a woman claiming to be the mother of a teenager decided to take her to school because young boys were “chopping” her too much.

According to the alleged mother who spoke in the local Akan dialect, a lot of men had slept with her daughter and she was tired of it. Hence the reason she decided to take her to school.

She went ahead to advise the daughter to learn hard and stay away from men as they won’t make her life fruitful.

Watch the funny video below;

https://esiama.com/video-the-area-boys-have-chopped-you-too-much-so-im-taking-you-to-school-mother-tells-daughter/

Re: Video: The Area Boys Have Chopped You Too Much So I’m Taking You To School by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Na Kris216,mosdii and mufasalion chop her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The Area Boys Have Chopped You Too Much So I’m Taking You To School by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
A mother said this? shocked
Re: Video: The Area Boys Have Chopped You Too Much So I’m Taking You To School by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hilarious mom..they look great tho..
Let her enjoy her life at school.. cheesy wink
Re: Video: The Area Boys Have Chopped You Too Much So I’m Taking You To School by HayTerran: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Hilarious mom..they look great tho..
Let her enjoy her life at school.. cheesy wink

Just dumb views always.

3 Likes

Re: Video: The Area Boys Have Chopped You Too Much So I’m Taking You To School by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
HayTerran:

Just dumb views always.
Keep crying on my mention. grin
Re: Video: The Area Boys Have Chopped You Too Much So I’m Taking You To School by Ryda(m): 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
Association of future females on Nairaland

Let's have your contribution please.
Re: Video: The Area Boys Have Chopped You Too Much So I’m Taking You To School by Gadafii: 1:22am On Jan 21, 2022
She don serve community well well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video: The Area Boys Have Chopped You Too Much So I’m Taking You To School by djflexcy: 3:51am On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Video: The Area Boys Have Chopped You Too Much So I’m Taking You To School by djflexcy: 3:52am On Jan 21, 2022
HayTerran:

Just dumb views always.

I swear bro

2 Likes

Re: Video: The Area Boys Have Chopped You Too Much So I’m Taking You To School by oz4real83(m): 5:48am On Jan 21, 2022
She has already done her NYSC even before starting school grin. She doesn't need to serve again if she is a Nigerian and finally graduates from the University grin
Re: Video: The Area Boys Have Chopped You Too Much So I’m Taking You To School by YorubaKing: 5:51am On Jan 21, 2022
Na the teachers go continue where dem area boys stop. grin

1 Like

Re: Video: The Area Boys Have Chopped You Too Much So I’m Taking You To School by vanida6: 6:20am On Jan 21, 2022
Which kind mum be dis nah grin grin
Re: Video: The Area Boys Have Chopped You Too Much So I’m Taking You To School by BlackyOne: 7:22am On Jan 21, 2022
Taking the food from the mouth of area boys to the hand of school boys when bad pass area for chopping
Re: Video: The Area Boys Have Chopped You Too Much So I’m Taking You To School by ruggedboych: 7:42am On Jan 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Na Kris216,mosdii and mufasalion chop her.

Ma'm are you looking for trouble
Re: Video: The Area Boys Have Chopped You Too Much So I’m Taking You To School by Boogyman557: 7:45am On Jan 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Re: Video: The Area Boys Have Chopped You Too Much So I’m Taking You To School by Samiah33(m): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Anything to trend

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Photos Of Women At The 2022 Carnival In Rio, Brazil(photos,18+) / Rihanna Shows Off Her Baby For The First Time / What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.