Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) (35673 Views)

Singer Teni In Sad Mood As She Loses Her N2 Million Earring / Nigerians React As Teni Loses BET "Best New International Award" To Sho Mad Jozi / Teni Loses Control On Camera, Goes All Emotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by Adakintroy: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
You just had to sneak the price in.

All this celeb rubbing body with one other give them a foul distinct smell.
Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by Tboymessiah(m): 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
NasoLifeBe!

And e fit be lie o may be na 2k naira
Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by izubext007: 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lost but found
Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by Roma10: 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
You're trying telling us you lose 1 million
Sorry dear
Maybe be now someone has converted the 1million to 100 thousand
Black market grin
Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by Jiokejohn: 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
The similar way I cried after losing my Hankercheif that worth N6million.

I feel your pain.

4 Likes

Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by ImoleNaija: 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:

Some people will say life no balance at all at all.

Is it?

1 Like

Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by Epeegee(m): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dankovich1:
If she was to gain her fame from BB9JA, the next thing you go see next week na TeamTeni fans contributes/donates to buy a trailer load of earrings for her.

Comrade abeg no order for violence grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Liars everywhere.
Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by Drone95(m): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Star dey cry? grin
Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by mamawa123: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Every trash is a news in Naija
Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by paskal16: 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Coz of 4k dollars mtcheww
Abi her mouth dey pain am to talk am in foreign currency?
These celebrities will buy stuffs abroad in foreign currency when it goes missing dem go dey talk the price for Nigerian worthless currency

2 Likes

Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by realstars: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nigerian pickers
Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by gulfer: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Why expose your affluence in the midst of poverty; na to use knife comot your two ears next time.......must you state the price angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by Mvena(f): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Tor make she turn the other one to nose ring na

1 Like

Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by Furcko: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fake life

Who the fvck cares
Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by JideOluwalana: 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
What's the cause of the sadness, is it The Earring or The #2million?
Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by Ara21(f): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Does she wear earrings.
Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by erai30(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
2 million naira earring and she is putting on faded necklace, over hyping will not finish these celebrities. Fake life everywhere grin

Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by l0uie(m): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Coming right after Simi lost hers the other day? Boy! This celebrities are something else. They never seize to amaze me.

Their counterparts lose millions worth of jewelries but they never make posts about them, but all these yeyebrities no go allow person hear word.

Zlatan's cartier eyeglass still dey ring for my head sha. Oleburuku yeyebrities!

1 Like

Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
[code][/code]
GoodHardDick:
Na land money this lady put for ear like this so! angry

In this life, make sure you make money!

It's good to make money and another thing is to put it into judicious use
Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by Shalommy(f): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
This ugly orobo sef.. Chaii angry
Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by fuckyouropinion: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
looking at the first set of comments on this thread, you will know alot of nairalanders are paupers. lol

1 Like

Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by LongT(m): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
If you ask me, i will tell you that some Nigerian celebrities are contributing negatively to decay in the morality of young Nigerians. These kids look up to them- the more reason for the decadence, and the get rich quick syndrome that is characterised by illegal acts. Our celebrities should be cautioned to be more regal in their conducts as that will increase the moral values and standards that children will look up to. Post like this is provocative and stand condemnable. This is my personal opinion.

1 Like

Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by LongT(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
If you ask me, i will tell you that some Nigerian celebrities are contributing negatively to decay in the morality of young Nigerians. These kids look up to them- the more reason for the decadence, and the get rich quick syndrome that is characterised by illegal acts. Our celebrities should be cautioned to be more regal in their conducts as that will increase the moral values and standards that children will look up to. Post like this to me is provocative and stand condemnable. This is my personal opinion.
Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
So many people life time treasure, someone earrings.

Life's little irony..

1 Like

Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by Quiny32323: 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fake celebrities, always wants to massage ego as big as a crow's ego.

1 Like

Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by Quiny32323: 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
LongT:
If you ask me, i will tell you that some Nigerian celebrities are contributing negatively to decay in the morality of young Nigerians. These kids look up to them- the more reason for the decadence, and the get rich quick syndrome that is characterised by illegal acts. Our celebrities should be cautioned to be more regal in their conducts as that will increase the moral values and standards that children will look up to. Post like this to me is provocative and stand condemnable. This is my personal opinion.

Seriously, it's too much there. Nobody knows or cares to know ur worth in other climes.

1 Like

Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by Bridget95(f): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
See her mouth like p*$$y
Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by southsouthking(m): 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Romanoff:
And people dey Nairaland wey dey find wetin to chop. M

Lols swearz boss.
Me na number 1 self.
Life nor balance at all.
Re: Teni Loses ₦2 Million Earring (Photo) by lildush(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
U for take DAT 2million sponsor my misic video shoot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Shows Off Her Father / Basketmouth Addresses His Rape Joke And The EU Ambassadorial Controversy / ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.