Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Two Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (28642 Views)

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) / Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by sukar886: 6:36am On Jan 21, 2022
MufasaLion:
Mob justice is illegal and dehumanizing. People should stay away from it.
This guys are heartless, if the Rob u one on one, u will understand
Re: Two Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Rickmann: 6:56am On Jan 21, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Never mind my tone. Nobody has ever known me to be tribal. I am Nigerian.

I can't continue to live with the reality that this is actually happening in my state.

It is terrible....you are right. However, the spate of this unsightly occurrences in the SE / SS regions are worse.

Arguably true..
But then, it falls on the federal government to stop it with the help of law enforcement. We can't be claiming to be civilized and still practicing such in 2022.. It's so barbaric and really disturbing.
Re: Two Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Jumbojax(m): 7:59am On Jan 21, 2022
Naija no get joy
Re: Two Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Jungle justice is dog shit
No matter what
Jungle justice is not right
You have not experienced anything yet
Re: Two Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by buchi4action(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
DonCrack:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/01/20/two-armed-robbers-burnt-to-death-in-onitsha-photos/

I heard that they robbed and critically stabbed their victim along oraifite street by Best Aluminum Junction Awada, before they met their fate At MCC Onitsha.
Re: Two Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
Consequence of taking what does not belong to you by force.
Re: Two Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by buchi4action(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
MufasaLion:
Mob justice is illegal and dehumanizing. People should stay away from it.

These set of armed robbers, robbed me my phone and ATM card in November 13th last year, Stabbed be critically on my Head, Hand and back, For One week I fought for my life at borromew Hospital.

They emptied my bank account cry cry cry cry .
I lost my hard earned savings in a twinkle of an eye.

Thank God am alive today, hale and hearty.

So on a second thought, I don't give a damn the punishment melted on them if caught with arms.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User / Woman Who Lured Teenagers Into Prostitution In Delta Jailed In Anambra / Driver And His Overloaded Bus Arrested In Ekiti State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.