Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Why Are Foreign News Agency Dyed In The Wool Pessimist?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Foreign News Agency Dyed In The Wool Pessimist?? (163 Views)

Breaking - France24 News Agency Detects Presence Of Wagner Troops In Niger / Why Are Foreign News Agency Dyed In The Wool Pessimist?? / Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Foreign News Agency Dyed In The Wool Pessimist?? by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
I was watching the news by 4 pm today and saw this scroll by. Imagine my shock. I had to go back to page 2-3 on front page to confirm if what I read earlier was true.

Having followed the case day before yesterday, imagine what this news agency is posting. Now I can see why Trump calls some of them, "Fake News".

Now, this isn't to support any group or cause, but then News ought to be independent, factual, and at least non-baised to an extent even if it cannot be totally un-baised.

Also, more importantly is, "Why do almost all news agency amplify Bad News??"
A nation is progressing, they never talk about it!. Economic Growth or other positives rarely get coverage but any bad news about death, accidents, killings or such stuff and they are all falling over each other to post it.

I mean I don't really get, is it that we've been psyched to always being intrigued and turned on(permit that word) by negative news or what??

Your suggestions and opinions are welcomed.

Mods, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Mynd44 kindly move to front-page.

(1) (Reply)

Another Feather To Kayode Ojo's Cap / ACAMB Elects New Executives, As Bolarinwa Emerges President / I Must Not Run For Something Before I Bring Development To My State – Okali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.