Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' (33462 Views)

2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu / 2023: SE PDP Endorse Anyim For Presidency - T. A. Orji / 2023: Goodluck Is Jonathan Free To Seek PDP Ticket – Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by chrisxxx(m): 3:30am On Jan 21, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
GEJ himself is a lightweight politician who couldn't save himself.

So what does his support bring to the table?

Nothing! angry
Afonja as heavy as Buhari is he couldn't help himself.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by CoolAmbience(m): 3:51am On Jan 21, 2022
Ttalk:
What Ohanaze cannot do, Jonathan has done for us

The same way he built the 2nd Nigeria Bridge and other infrastructures for us abi....

Everyone knows Anyim is going nowhere.

Ojukwu sef no fit win one state for the entire South East....e come be Anyim wey dey always sleep.

Emeka Anyaoku dem don old, and no get interest in politics. People like am for be our best cards...

I don't know where this young man, Chukwuemeka Chikelu, is sef...these are the Igbo Presidential materials.

Not Anyim Pius, Orji Kalu, Peter Obi, Dave Umahi, Kingsley Moghalu...you can't sell the candidacy of these ones beyond the Niger Bridge....Jonathan just dey deceive himself..no be me.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by GardenOfGod(m): 3:57am On Jan 21, 2022
Ttalk:
grin
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Str8talk21: 4:15am On Jan 21, 2022
Finally, the real Kingmaker has chosen the next King.
So SHALL it be !
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Shikini: 4:38am On Jan 21, 2022
Congratulations ...
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Parrot69: 4:46am On Jan 21, 2022
First time I heard Pius Ayim speak on ARISE TV, was very eloquent and intelligent persona. I like his attributes going by the way he expressed himself, I think he is the best candidate for the job. He got my vote on any party he runs in.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Pigmy(m): 4:49am On Jan 21, 2022
Shetemi12:
We only know Jagaban

BAT2023

One AGBERO spotted.
���

1 Like

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by dingbang(m): 5:32am On Jan 21, 2022
Ayim Pius, what did you do when you were governor of imo state for 8years?
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by NGpatriot: 5:35am On Jan 21, 2022
Parrot69:
First time I heard Pius Ayim speak on ARISE TV, was very eloquent and intelligent persona. I like his attributes going by the way he expressed himself, I think he is the best candidate for the job. He got my vote on any party he runs in.

The man spent decades in government representing his state and the SE at the federal level, but he sat quietly like mumu and did not direct 1 single gutter project to the SE, he did nothing to make his federal friends start or complete any project in the SE, not ZIK mausoleum, not the 2nd NB, nothing, but he joined them to loot and steal.

And this useless and incompetent man who did not benefit anything from, who did not fight for you at the federal level is still your best candidate.

No wonder the SE is full of useless and incompetent leaders, they've managed to turn the SE into the poorest and most unproductive region in Nigeria.

Sad.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Ihuomanice1(f): 5:44am On Jan 21, 2022
PennywysCares:
cheesy

Ayim don't stand a chance

We need atiku Abubaka or bukola sariki
Non of them will win
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Ihuomanice1(f): 5:46am On Jan 21, 2022
That sounds good
Brave step
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by oyatz(m): 6:36am On Jan 21, 2022
OgatheTop:
Tinubu must be sniffing high on coQe to console himself on this news...

I guess you don't know that Tinubu is in APC while Anyim is in PDP.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Codes151(m): 6:44am On Jan 21, 2022
He hasn't. Stop peddling fake news
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by JOemmy(m): 6:49am On Jan 21, 2022
Ttalk:

It's still speculations until we hear directly from gej.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by HRMK: 7:10am On Jan 21, 2022
u mean same man that was usually caught dozing off during meetings?nigeria in big trouble!
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by SmartvotingNG: 7:14am On Jan 21, 2022
Nigerians should be tired of recycling failed leaders. 2023 will make or mar the future. Hence, the youths must team up to break these cycles of failures. At smartvotingNG we believe in nation-building via networking of like-minded Nigerians to end the duopoly of the PDP and APC on our national life. Join hands with us as we build a formidable bridge to the future.
Mail us via smartvotingng@gmail.com to join this group of Nigerians that want to influence change in the next round of elections.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by GeneralOjukwu: 7:23am On Jan 21, 2022
chrisxxx:

Afonja as heavy as Buhari is he couldn't help himself.

Get an education bro... no offense.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by rosechika1994: 7:23am On Jan 21, 2022
If Jonathan could openly back these man, I'm all in to vote for him, I will vote ayim plus ayim for president

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Parrot69: 7:37am On Jan 21, 2022
NGpatriot:

The man spent decades in government representing his state and the SE at the federal level, but he sat quietly like mumu and did not direct 1 single gutter project to the SE, he did nothing to make his federal friends start or complete any project in the SE, not ZIK mausoleum, not the 2nd NB, nothing, but he joined them to loot and steal.

And this useless and incompetent man who did not benefit anything from, who did not fight for you at the federal level is still your best candidate.

No wonder the SE is full of useless and incompetent leaders, they've managed to turn the SE into the poorest and most unproductive region in Nigeria.

Sad.
It was not in his power to make those decisions. But I think with the experience he now has, he will make things different. I wish you will listen to his interview on Arise tv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkhHDIfdnxw

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by chrisxxx(m): 8:12am On Jan 21, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Get an education bro... no offense.
I just educated you.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Bigheart042(m): 8:15am On Jan 21, 2022
Why is your life all about been negative.?.
Who is we..you and who?
Oga!... speak for yourself and stop adding people with this your negative life and comment

Hisbah21:
still he will lost.. we are tired of this family and friends cycle..
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 21, 2022
Bigheart042:
Why is your life all about been negative.?.
Who is we..you and who?
Oga!... speak for yourself and stop adding people with this your negative life and comment

he will lost
we will not vote for him
he will not win the primary election sef
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by GeneralOjukwu: 8:49am On Jan 21, 2022
chrisxxx:

I just educated you.

No. I don't need an education in mumurism. That's your area of expertise.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Decide2rise: 9:01am On Jan 21, 2022
Shetemi12:
We only know Jagaban

BAT2023
Dream on young man
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by NGpatriot: 9:13am On Jan 21, 2022
Parrot69:

It was not in his power to make those decisions. But I think with the experience he now has, he will make things different. I wish you will listen to his interview on Arise tv.
w

lol...You voted for him, you send him to Abuja to represent and look out for you, but you still think it's not his job to represent and look out for you?

The man was the most powerful Igbo politician and the most powerful Igbo elected official in Abuja, he was the senate leader and the all powerful secretary to the FG.

You mean, with all that power, he was still useless and couldn't send 1 single federal project to his constituency or the SE in general?

You mean he couldn't use his power to lobby his powerful colleagues to start and finish critical projects in the SE because it wasn't his job?

Do you send your elected officials to Abuja to play or sidon look like mumu?

You are another uneducated electorate, people like you should not be allowed to vote because you don't know the reason why you vote.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by chrisxxx(m): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

No. I don't need an education in mumurism. That's your area of expertise.
It is my area of expertise. You are correct. I am very good in identifying mumuish people. I have just identified you.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by GeneralOjukwu: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2022
chrisxxx:

Chrisxxx to his useless father
It is my area of expertise. You are correct. I am very good in identifying mumuish people. I have just identified you.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by chrisxxx(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=GeneralOjukwu post=109557572][/quote]
I don't need to insult your father. I am not going to add anything to the insult have have been raining on him. I think yours is heavy enough. Useless sin of a good man.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Rilwayne001: 10:04am On Jan 21, 2022
chaloskyx:
ALL OF YOU ARE MAD AM IGBO AND I WONT SUPPORT THIS IDIOT OR TINUBU BRING ANOTHER QUALIFIED CANDIDATE

grin grin grin confused man
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by ifiokjohn(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2022
Martins9756:
There's nothing bad about it, but they have to work for it and preach one Nigeria, and let their elder enlight them and talk sense in to their head that we want unity, after this we can now trust them with presidency job, but for now, we want Tinubu to come and unite us and set Nigeria economy in the right part, thanks you God blessed Nigeria
lol tinubu becomes president and unite Nigeria? If tinubu becomes president today Nigeria will be more divided and the Igbo will see it as such. Except you think Tinubu will come and force the south easy with Military force to unite with the rest of Nigeria. Lol.
Only an Igbo Presidency can bring Unity to this country.... Other than that, just like Buhari the division will be growing wider till it actually gets to a real division.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by GeneralOjukwu: 10:38am On Jan 21, 2022
chrisxxx:

Chrisxxx to his useless homosexual father
I don't need to insult your father. I am not going to add anything to the insult have have been raining on him. I think yours is heavy enough. Useless sin of a good man.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by orisa37: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2022
Ayim Pius Ayim, SENATE PRESIDENT, HASN'T BEEN A GOVERNOR. SO SARAKI AND TAMBUWAL ARE MORE EXPERIENCED.

TILL WE SORT OUT THE DEVASTATION REEKED ON NIGERIA BY BMF-BOKOISWA, ALL CANDIDATES FROM THE NW & NE, REMAIN SUSPECTS.

THEREFORE SARAKI/WIKE WILL BE BOUGHT READILY BY THE SW, SE, CS, AFENIFERE, OHANAEZE PANDEF MIDDLE BELT AREWA, SOKOTO ADAMAWA AND TARABA.

FROM ORISAORUNTO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo & Buhari In 1978 & Now / Sylva Apologises To Buhari, Describes Supreme Court Verdict As Provocative / Joy Ezechikamnayo, 14-Year-Old Abia Governor & Team Go On Inspection In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.