Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' (33458 Views)

2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu / 2023: SE PDP Endorse Anyim For Presidency - T. A. Orji / 2023: Goodluck Is Jonathan Free To Seek PDP Ticket – Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by everythinggirly(f): 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
I trust Mr. Jonathan.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Dubetex96(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ttalk:
What Ohanaze cannot do, Jonathan has done for us

Confused set of people

1 Like

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by countryman13: 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
AmadiAba:
As the presidential campaigns of several aspirants begin to gather momentum, one campaign that has caught the eye of everyone is that of the former Senate President and Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) – Anyim Pius Anyim. While his campaign has started to gain traction, prominent political heavyweights have also begun to coalesce around him. It has been established that he is one aspirant that enjoys the support of several notable names, who are all hoping he emerges the winner.

According to report, former president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has endorsed Anyim Pius Anyim, as his candidate for the 2023 presidential elections. Besides having a personal relationship with Anyim Pius Anyim, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan’s government benefitted immensely from his active contribution while he served as SGF.

Anyim Pius Anyim, one of the strongest contenders for the presidency in the forthcoming elections got this noble endorsement during an audience with the ex-president, shortly after the PDP South-East briefing which happened a few days back. Anyim Pius, who is widely dubbed as the “concensus builder”, is believed to have proven his mettle, thereby garnering the respect and admiration of the grand patriot.

On his rumoured ambition for the presidency, Goodluck Jonathan cleared the air saying he had no intentions to contest in the 2023 presidential elections and that if he did, Anyim Pius Anyim would be the one of the first to know. Also, he implored his followers, loyalists, stakeholders and Nigerians in general to throw their weight behind Anyim Pius Anyim.

“If Nigerians want a transparent government that would be open, effective and accountable, Anyim is one man I can recommend. We’ve worked closely, and I know what he brings to the table” Goodluck said. According to him, Anyim Pius is one of the few people he could trust to administer governance in a way that would not only stir the country right but also unite the Nigerian people.

In a recent interview, Anyim Pius Anyim went ahead to pledge his loyalty to the former president, referring to Goodluck Jonathan as his boss, and also to promise Nigerians that a government, ten times better than that of the former president awaits Nigerian when he gets into power. Many believe that this relationship could imply that if Anyim Pius Anyim is elected president in 2023, Nigeria will witness a development similar to what was experienced during Jonathan’s regime.

http://www.whistleblowersngr.com/727146
If u Bubu can remain on dt seat for over years nw wtout achieving anything beneficial to mankind other than banditry n terrorism then, anyim ll no doubt perform exceedingly well. This is criteria we re talking about n not quota system. dry season thunder fire ds administration n APC as a whole.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by GeneralOjukwu: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
GEJ himself is a lightweight politician who couldn't save himself.

So what does his support bring to the table?

Nothing! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by OgatheTop: 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
Tinubu must be sniffing high on coQe to console himself on this news...
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Halo22: 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Anyim would have made a better choice considering his antecedents, but he is not that dogged and won't fight to finish in order to grab the PDP ticket.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by WillyDave: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
Fellow nairalanders good evening. Pls I am in a desperate situation and I need an urgent assistance. Since I lost my job life has been so difficult.

I need someone to get me a car to used as taxi either on hire purchase basis or weekly remittance. My children are dying of hunger. My wife is a private school teacher and up till today, the school has not paid them December salary.

Every day I must sell something in my house for us to eat. I don't know what else to sell now. I don't even know what we will eat tomorrow. The only reasonable thing to sell now is this my phone. But my heart is bleeding at the thought of it. How can I access nairaland that makes my happy most times. How can I communicate? I will be rendered incommunicado. Pls someone should help me.

I am a resident of Gwagwalada here in Abuja. My number is 09014073575. I will never disappoint anyone whom God will use to rescue me from this desperate situation. I am not a lazy person at all. And I know Abuja pretty well.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Jostoman: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good news
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by chaloskyx: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
ALL OF YOU ARE MAD AM IGBO AND I WONT SUPPORT THIS IDIOT OR TINUBU BRING ANOTHER QUALIFIED CANDIDATE
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by 07kjb: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
Halo22:
Anyim would have made a better choice considering his antecedents, but he is not that dogged and won't fight to finish in order to grab the PDP ticket.
Has been in the game he can give anyone a run for his money
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Vistra40: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
[s][/s]
GeneralOjukwu:
GEJ himself is a lightweight politician who couldn't save himself.

So what does his support bring to the table?

Nothing! angry[s][/s]
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by 4front(m): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlv3pUBPIwU

**PIUS: I* don't love you and I can never love you. I will kill you if you don't leave this house for me.

*KOREDE* :But I love you already, listen,you can't do nothing, I have come to stay, you big fool

What led to all of these tongue lashing between husband & wife? Until you watch the movie MY WISH...

It is a drama that start from relationship to family lives. You will not want to miss this interesting story that full of styles and suspense.
*MY WISH*

Written and Produced by Abiola OlaOluwa

...don't forget to like, comment, share and SUBSCRIBE to our youtube channel. Enjoy the full movie MY WISH.
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Iamolukorede(m): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
The noise about who will become Nigeria president come 2023 is much overrated.

Come 2023 it can only become more worsening, it is not about who becomes the next presido but the structure. The structure that he will run is outrightly bad and nothing new bring to this already failing structure will stand the test of time.

If we keep running this structure the country might collapse, yet bastardised the life of Nigerian citizens, this structure is filled with lies and deceit and many are already feeling the pain and anguish that comes with it.

We don't need astrologer or soothsayer to tell us that, no country has ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Handsum64: 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
Infra dignitary
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by rickyrex(m): 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hisbah21:
still he will lost.. we are tired of this family and friends cycle..
hope tinubu no dey your mind cause him worse pass oh
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by emilo2bad: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Coolsperm:
and Bola Tinubu is not one of them? Typical Yoruba muslim miscreants that beg for unity instead of equity
Igbo Catholic miscreant

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by jrusky(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ok na oga Jona no problem.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
rickyrex:
hope tinubu no dey your mind cause him worse pass oh

the grand thief ofcourse
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by rickyrex(m): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Shetemi12:
We only know Jagaban

BAT2023
no be to post pictures of conference Hall go make an win oh. Even a motivational speaker can pull more gathering than those pictures posted
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by tragergeorge(m): 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
holyidol:
Very good one from my personal person Goodluck! You are indeed a great hero.

Please my people, I need help to go back to my building material business please.
I will accept any terms and conditions that is fair.
call your hero bob
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by fof1: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
AmadiAba:
As the presidential campaigns of several aspirants begin to gather momentum, one campaign that has caught the eye of everyone is that of the former Senate President and Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) – Anyim Pius Anyim. While his campaign has started to gain traction, prominent political heavyweights have also begun to coalesce around him. It has been established that he is one aspirant that enjoys the support of several notable names, who are all hoping he emerges the winner.

According to report, former president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has endorsed Anyim Pius Anyim, as his candidate for the 2023 presidential elections. Besides having a personal relationship with Anyim Pius Anyim, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan’s government benefitted immensely from his active contribution while he served as SGF.

Anyim Pius Anyim, one of the strongest contenders for the presidency in the forthcoming elections got this noble endorsement during an audience with the ex-president, shortly after the PDP South-East briefing which happened a few days back. Anyim Pius, who is widely dubbed as the “concensus builder”, is believed to have proven his mettle, thereby garnering the respect and admiration of the grand patriot.

On his rumoured ambition for the presidency, Goodluck Jonathan cleared the air saying he had no intentions to contest in the 2023 presidential elections and that if he did, Anyim Pius Anyim would be the one of the first to know. Also, he implored his followers, loyalists, stakeholders and Nigerians in general to throw their weight behind Anyim Pius Anyim.

“If Nigerians want a transparent government that would be open, effective and accountable, Anyim is one man I can recommend. We’ve worked closely, and I know what he brings to the table” Goodluck said. According to him, Anyim Pius is one of the few people he could trust to administer governance in a way that would not only stir the country right but also unite the Nigerian people.

In a recent interview, Anyim Pius Anyim went ahead to pledge his loyalty to the former president, referring to Goodluck Jonathan as his boss, and also to promise Nigerians that a government, ten times better than that of the former president awaits Nigerian when he gets into power. Many believe that this relationship could imply that if Anyim Pius Anyim is elected president in 2023, Nigeria will witness a development similar to what was experienced during Jonathan’s regime.

NOT SIMILAR TO...but 10X Better Than is what the Write up Says. So don't Put or Twist the interpretation Pls
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
This Pius anyim is as old as the land of Galilee in the Nigerian political terrain...

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by rickyrex(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Providence2020:
Watching the Super eagles play I realized that people over 60years would never have a chance at any employment in life except Politics, they can't do anything else except rule. That's funny I must say.

The problem of Nigeria is a generational one. We need to retire these old citizens. Religion and tribe doesn't even factor in. I just want the youth majority to wake up, unite and retire these guys, enough of this whyning abeg get your PVC

Edit: The two parties of PDP and APC have deceived Nigerians so many times, don't let PDP tell you they can bring change. If you believe them you'll repeat the cycle again Only for the wicked politicians to switch sides again, we need a third option
and to make it worst the set of people been used to exploit our nation are the youth. Bring one youth out to contest you will see his fellow youth raining insult on him. And still come on social media to cry bad governance

1 Like

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by jrusky(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Coolsperm:
and Bola Tinubu is not one of them? Typical Yoruba muslim miscreants that beg for unity instead of equity

But the guy did not say anything wrong bro. He only said paddy paddy in this issue of presidency no longer viable because Tinubu, okoroha, Onu, Amaechi etc and Buhari did it and today the entire country is in pain.

The guy might be right if you can understand where he is coming from.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by FreeStuffsNG: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Providence2020:

Watching the Super eagles play I realized that people over 60years would never have a chance at any employment in life except Politics, they can't do anything else except rule. That's funny I must say.

The problem of Nigeria is a generational one. We need to retire these old citizens. Religion and tribe doesn't even factor in. I just want the youth majority to wake up, unite and retire these guys, enough of this whyning abeg get your PVC

Edit: The two parties of PDP and APC have deceived Nigerians so many times, don't let PDP tell you they can bring change. If you believe them you'll repeat the cycle again Only for the wicked politicians to switch sides again, we need a third option

@ bolded is because you spend and waste too much time of your time and life on Nairaland.

If 60 is old and useless except in politics , then you must have not attended the top universities in Nigeria where you can find renowned Professors or studied courses that you never retire for life like Pharmacy, Medicine, Law etc or must attain some age around 60 to have risen to the peak like being a Supreme Court justice or becoming a High Chief in places like Ibadan.
Btw, it's possible that your parents are not even up to 60 so please politely ask from your grandparents what respectable and successful people at 60 and above do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by rickyrex(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
iokpebholo:
Obviously this news is fake.Next pls
but if nah tinubu him endorse hope you go tag am fake too?
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Martins9756: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
AmadiAba:

dead on arrival, let him tell us his achievement in the past, On Tinubu Mandate We Shall Stand

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by SOFTSKILL: 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
Coolsperm:

So you can take criticism of your fellow ICOB but you dish out insults to other people from other tribes! Cannibalised OSU Jew, you never see anything.
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by rickyrex(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
I've never trusted Nigeria politics and those seeking for a post. They look innocent when campaigning and become a demon when eventually been voted for. I would have prefer umehi even thou I don't like Apc as a party. And for north I would have prefer zulum.... But truth is that zulum see enough money from buhari oh. He generated little income and made alot profit. Boko Haram frustrated his effort but him atleast use part of the money work. Aside tinubu and osinbajo Yoruba should bring a better candidate with good profile. Osinbajo done dent his image working with this olodo buhari
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Sholaco: 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
The whole Nigeria should rally round to support igbo candidate for president because the injustice is too much for this tribe..the power should rotate. Igbo deserves to produce a president, enough of the marginalisation and injustice. Where there's injustice peace is always far from such society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG / NIPSS Boss, Habu Galadima, Is Dead / Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.