Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,975 members, 7,859,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

35-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 63-Year-Old Mad Woman In Lagos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 35-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 63-Year-Old Mad Woman In Lagos (59137 Views)

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 63-Year-Old Mad Woman In Lagos by Romanoff(f): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2022
Angy55:

Our head carry good things na!!!. Yet they talk to us any how. Na our wealth them dey use make their own.

So I was right.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 63-Year-Old Mad Woman In Lagos by Benrosaria(m): 11:53am On Jan 21, 2022
dre11:

https://pmexpressng.com/man-35-caught-having-sx-with-mad-woman-63/

After you black idiots made her mentally challenged yet you still deprive her of what nature brought her for.

Bastards in black clothing
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 63-Year-Old Mad Woman In Lagos by jclassiq(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
tutudesz:
Mad woman gave you her consent to sleep with her undecided
Technically you can say that, because she didn't protest.
But then again it's statutory rape because she is not in the right state of mind to have given any verbal consent.
The guy is an idiot.
People should learn to masturbate nah
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 63-Year-Old Mad Woman In Lagos by jclassiq(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Holy fuckkk
Too bad
Kpekus full everywhere....na im you dey bang mentally derranged 63 year old woman
What about the odour.....normally. women not mentally derranged still dey get vagina odour not to talk of a mad woman way never baff for days.
Sometimes ehnnnnn.....person dey tire with the kind of news way dey come from this planet earth
He went for the easily available one. Sometimes you wonder how mad women get pregnant and give birth to children... Na all these Kai Kai drinkers oo

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 63-Year-Old Mad Woman In Lagos by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
"he was caught by the neighbours and forced to remove his dick from the woman’s private part" This one weak me o
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 63-Year-Old Mad Woman In Lagos by Calicoe: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Holy fuckkk
Too bad
Kpekus full everywhere....na im you dey bang mentally derranged 63 year old woman
What about the odour.....normally. women not mentally derranged still dey get vagina odour not to talk of a mad woman way never baff for days.
Sometimes ehnnnnn.....person dey tire with the kind of news way dey come from this planet earth

Ur mind no tell u say him wan plus his hustle and na d task wen dem give am him do?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 63-Year-Old Mad Woman In Lagos by stanliwise(m): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
charlesdinho7:

as na your mama wey de mad them rape na. stupid son of a gay
Just dey talk like small pikin mtchew
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 63-Year-Old Mad Woman In Lagos by Kinane121(m): 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
wahala smiley wink shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: Another Nairalander Dazzle In Interethnicity Prewedding Picture / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.