Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Does Semen Really Makes A Woman Fat? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Semen Really Makes A Woman Fat? (726 Views)

Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? / Spiritual Significance Of Semen / Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Semen Really Makes A Woman Fat? by FamilyAdviser: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Growing up as a youth, most of us was forced to believe that any lady that has big bumbum always have steady s.ex.

Also some ladies believed that swallowing semen makes one to be fat.

How true is this? Any experience to share?

Let's discuss maturely please!
Re: Does Semen Really Makes A Woman Fat? by FamilyAdviser: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Admin please help me and move this to romance it was a mistake. Thank you as i await elders in the house
Re: Does Semen Really Makes A Woman Fat? by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
FamilyAdviser:
Growing up as a youth, most of us was forced to believe that any lady that has big bumbum always have steady s.ex.

Also some ladies believed that swallowing semen makes one to be fat.

How true is this? Any experience to share?
Let's discuss maturely please!
You have access to the internet and you refuse to rid yourself of ignorance why? undecided

1 Like

Re: Does Semen Really Makes A Woman Fat? by providencia(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You have access to the internet and you refuse to rid yourself of ignorance why? undecided

Isn't this place part of Internet?

1 Like

Re: Does Semen Really Makes A Woman Fat? by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
providencia:
The people here responding to you are not the internet. undecided

1 Like

Re: Does Semen Really Makes A Woman Fat? by providencia(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The people here responding to you are not the internet. undecided

shocked
Read a book. Good night

1 Like

Re: Does Semen Really Makes A Woman Fat? by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
providencia:
shocked
Read a book. Good night
Try it yourself....you might learn the answers you seek from in there too.. undecided
Re: Does Semen Really Makes A Woman Fat? by tctrills: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
providencia:

The Internet is not a robot. It's a collection of people communicating through technology.
Nairaland is called a forum for a reason. People come here to get answers. Having sex could trigger weight gain or sometime's weight loss. Science isn't resolved on this. Sex releases lots of hormones some could change the body growth patterns.
Sperms on the other hand are very rich in nutrients. Eating healthy sperms would be of great health benefit to anyone
Re: Does Semen Really Makes A Woman Fat? by dorox(m): 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
It is not the sperm that makes them gain weight, but the money and free food given to them by suitors.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Builds Free Food Restaurant In Auchi. My Review / Is It Bad To Be Arrested For Preaching The Gospel On The Streets? / Do You Need The Holy Spirit To Interpret The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.