Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF (17621 Views)

No AFCON Target For Eguavoen - NFF / NFF Appoints Jose Peseiro As Super Eagles New Coach / Gattuso Warns Napoli Fans Over Osimhen Expectation, Says We Have Not Signed Pele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=warlordd post=109556677]
What kind of assistance are u talking about?[/quotes

I am good in building materials business but I don't have enough capital to start it now, so I need someone who can be supplying me goods.
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Damian10(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2022
The writings on the wall is clear now, Eguavoen is keeping that job beyond the Afcon, who no like beta tin
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Kirkman: 9:52am On Jan 21, 2022
In Tems voice "We don't need no foreign coach". Let's stick with Eguavoen pls. He's home grown and he knows the terrain of Nigerian football better than any useless foreign coach, besides he''s doing a fantastic job so far. But that Amaju picnick wey get coconut head will not hear word.
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Folastar11(m): 10:04am On Jan 21, 2022
ChocolateWine:

Why can't he? With the right assist why can't he? Say we use a good tactical foreign coach as assist. We have enough boys to make this happen.

no Africa teams can win the World Cup for now.
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by phemmyfour: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2022
zeusdgrt:
Yeye people,make una leave Austin for us.A foreign coach when nor know right from left
They knew they err announcing a new coach before seeing the work of the interim
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by phemmyfour: 10:14am On Jan 21, 2022
Folastar11:
No foreign coach can win it for Africa too
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by phemmyfour: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2022
ChocolateWine:

Why can't he? With the right assist why can't he? Say we use a good tactical foreign coach as assist. We have enough boys to make this happen.

lol...To win the World cup, every department has to be top notch. That team isn't there yet. Good to dominate the Continent not the World
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by DesignMaestro(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2022
Folastar11:
An African team can win world cup. Sometimes it is not about pedigree, luck is also involved in the game of football. Remember that underdogs do win against all odds sometimes. It has happened before. Greece won Europe 2004 from nowhere, Leicester city won EPL in 2016 and Nigeria also won olympic gold in football as underdogs.

I don't think it has yet happened in fifa world cup but it is bound to happen. Africa is in the best position to produce the surprise team. Also remember that we have had the flashes of that shocker in the past. Cameroon in 1990, Nigeria in 1994, Senegal in 2002 and Ghana in 2010.

I believe it is near....an underdog is winning the world cup soon

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by warlordd(m): 10:52am On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=holyidol post=109557456][/quote] Where are u in Anambra state and what kind of building materials do u want?
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by ChocolateWine(f): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Folastar11:

That's just a statement? What's your defense?
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by ChocolateWine(f): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
phemmyfour:
lol...To win the World cup, [b]every department has to be top notch. [/b]That team isn't there yet. Good to dominate the Continent not the World

At the bolded you mean like Chelsea is top notch and losing their period?

Which country has all it's department figured?
We just need to be dangerous in the front to scale and that will require forwards that are creatively dangerous. Even Chelsea is missing that so what are you saying?
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Bamzyriches451: 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Damn!!
Give Eguavoen that job already, we're bringing the fucking trophy home.

Qatar 2022 In mind
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by phemmyfour: 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
ChocolateWine:

At the bolded you mean like Chelsea is top notch and losing their period?

Which country has all it's department figured?
We just need to be dangerous in the front to scale and that will require forwards that are creatively dangerous. Even Chelsea is missing that so what are you saying?
You can't compare Country to club. Till now, we don't have a gk, we are flying with one wing, The centre back pairing isn't even our best combination. We can't compete yet with the likes of Belgium and France.

Even the 94 set that's seems complete didn't win the World cup, they lost to Argentina and 10 man Italy
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Cmanforall: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by eisley: 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
I prays he signs, dude is really good. Moreover, The collaboration between TikTok and CAF is allowing us fans celebrate the tournaments with unforgettable moments together.
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
warlordd:
Where are u in Anambra state and what kind of building materials do u want?
am in Awka, Anambra state, my formal building line is zinc, Aluminum roofing sheets and accessories, but am ready to divert to any other part of building because i knows about wood, iron rods and others.
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by warlordd(m): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
holyidol:
am in Awka, Anambra state, my formal building line is zinc, Aluminum roofing sheets and accessories, but am ready to divert to any other part of building because i knows about wood, iron rods and others.

Where do u have a shop in Awka at the moment? And do u know anything about keys/padlocks?
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Natilolo(m): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
uote author=austinvsb post=109553251]Keep Austin Eguavon by all means!!! Even if we don't win AFCON, as long as he does well enough in the tournament, keep him!

He obviously understands the players, is a very good tactician, and to make matters sweetest, he is our son (A Nigerian)! Keep him!
[/quote]

You are a wise man
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
warlordd:

Where do u have a shop in Awka at the moment? And do u know anything about keys/padlocks?

I haven't paid for shop, I want to do that in Timber market Umuokpu but am still contemplating on the area that I can get help so to know the exact side that I will pay for store.

Yes! I knows about keys.
In my quest to learn about building materials, I have learn carpentry and building works.
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by warlordd(m): 8:34am On Jan 22, 2022
holyidol:

I haven't paid for shop, I want to do that in Timber market Umuokpu but am still contemplating on the area that I can get help so to know the exact side that I will pay for store.

Yes! I knows about keys.
In my quest to learn about building materials, I have learn carpentry and building works.

First thing first! U must have a shop before talking of business. Nobody will like to engage u in business if u don't have a fixed address. Get a good location first.
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2022
warlordd:

First thing first! U must have a shop before talking of business. Nobody will like to engage u in business if u don't have a fixed address. Get a good location first.
OK thanks
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 22, 2022
Christane:
illiterate ...how will u understand
Shamelessness in posh display. Just so you know before you jump into a canal....if your intent was to use the Queen's language then it would rather have been Employed and not Employ as it relates to your non-witted scribblings. Look inward, your confidence level is astonishingly laced with glistering foolery. You scatterbrained slowpoke.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History / Judge Recommends Cristiano Ronaldo's Civil Sexual Assault Case For Dismissal / Brazil Vs Switzerland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.