Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF (17617 Views)

No AFCON Target For Eguavoen - NFF / NFF Appoints Jose Peseiro As Super Eagles New Coach / Gattuso Warns Napoli Fans Over Osimhen Expectation, Says We Have Not Signed Pele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Austinbiggy(m): 6:01am On Jan 21, 2022
it's because the foreign coach coach Porto and sporting they brought him, y not been in Cameroon if not afraid to qualify Nigeria to World Cup
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by adenigga(m): 6:03am On Jan 21, 2022
Sivash:
He better not sign
grin grin grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Thandiubani(m): 6:11am On Jan 21, 2022
NFF just dey mumu like naija politicians. Stop the discrimination and give Eguaveon the job. He deserves it. Stop looking down on ‘local’ coaches.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Stanleyville(m): 6:11am On Jan 21, 2022
Even if we don't make it to atleast the semis by any means of hard luck, eguavoen should still be made SE coach on a permanent basis.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by sript: 6:21am On Jan 21, 2022
It's a case of not valuing what one has..

They prefer spending tax payers money worth hundreds of millions annually on one artisan, carpenter, fisherman in the the name foreign coach... because they got coaches bagde from one mushroom coaching institute...

I no blame those coaches, nah NFF naim i Blame,,,with little to nothing about knowledge of football and the undisputed crocodile head Amanju pinick as the president grin

They way these guys display their ineptitude and incompetence at slightest bit is out these wide world..

Mtcheeeeeew.. nothing suprise me again

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by JOemmy(m): 6:36am On Jan 21, 2022
The nff should know that no foreign coach has ever won the world cup these foreign coaches can't be totally trusted they can easily sabotage any team in the world cup.
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by BigDawsNet: 6:41am On Jan 21, 2022
Jerryog:
That's good. If they're going to let Eguavon be a permanent coach then he needs to satisfy the demands. Good football, whooping Goal scoring, Strong and tight defending, Winning trophies.

Eguavon has only achieved two, which are Good football and tight defending. As for goal scoring, I'm not impressed. All the strikers selected for this tournament are poor. There's nothing that is more worrying in football than having a blunt striker. They can't score easily, therefore wasting the labours of the defenders, midfielders and wingers. From the last match, even Ekong a defender has to come forward to score.

If I'm a coach, you miss one, two, three good chances as a striker then you're out.

On the strikers and goals
I don't blame the manager

Remember Osimen injury is not the manager faults... I will only blame NFF for not inviting Dennis in time...

Now he has to depend on Awoniyi which I believe his just an improving average player while Sadiq is not really that sharp...

If our strikers are fully fit..I'm pretty sure we would hav bang good number of goals so far
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by BigDawsNet: 6:41am On Jan 21, 2022
Jerryog:
That's good. If they're going to let Eguavon be a permanent coach then he needs to satisfy the demands. Good football, whooping Goal scoring, Strong and tight defending, Winning trophies.

Eguavon has only achieved two, which are Good football and tight defending. As for goal scoring, I'm not impressed. All the strikers selected for this tournament are poor. There's nothing that is more worrying in football than having a blunt striker. They can't score easily, therefore wasting the labours of the defenders, midfielders and wingers. From the last match, even Ekong a defender has to come forward to score.

If I'm a coach, you miss one, two, three good chances as a striker then you're out.

On the strikers and goals
I don't blame the manager

Remember Osimen injury is not the manager faults... I will only blame NFF for not inviting Dennis in time...

Now he has to depend on Awoniyi which I believe his just an improving average player while Sadiq is not really that sharp...

If our strikers are fully fit..I'm pretty sure we would hav bang good number of goals so far..
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by JOemmy(m): 6:43am On Jan 21, 2022
Jerryog:

Remember osinmeh, ighalo, onuachu and dennis are not there they will later join the team and boost the attack.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Godmademan(m): 6:47am On Jan 21, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/AFCON-2021-Peseiro-has-not-signed-contract-to-take-over-from-Eguavoen-NFF-reveals
This man's CV is worse than disaster. Wonder why the NFL even considered this experiment in the first place
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Crispson(m): 6:52am On Jan 21, 2022
Austin is doing a good job already. He should be retained.
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by neuf(m): 6:55am On Jan 21, 2022
Jerryog:

that's why you're not a coach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by nnamdi640: 7:03am On Jan 21, 2022
We are the enemies of ourselves. The last Africa nation cup we lifted happened with the help of our own coach, the second olympic final we got to happened with the help of our own coach. Tell me why NFF can't have faith in our own coach rather they prefer bring garbage to come and coach all in the name of foreign coach. Am sure there is something NFF are not telling us about the foreign coach, maybe they can easily loot money by bringing in foreign coach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by arantess: 7:21am On Jan 21, 2022
hollywater:
Indigenous coach is the best. Stop bringing rejected coaches from Europe.
His CV is nothing compared to eguavoen's
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by rayopt(m): 7:42am On Jan 21, 2022
First time I am reading comments on NL and everyone agrees on one thing. This current Nigerian team is a blessing aswear. Me wey neva watch Nigeria play since how many years now, I watch the last match. Those guys are as hungry and good asf. Things we love to see grin grin grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by rayopt(m): 7:44am On Jan 21, 2022
Jerryog:

Guy, our main strikers are not around. Keep that in mind.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2022
Christane:
eguavoen shud be employ on a permanent basis .. during dis short time he av been able to turn d super Eagles to a world class team ...I wish dem success in their forthcoming match.
Are you typing in broken English or the Queen's? Use the most convenient and stop confusing us.
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Christane: 7:59am On Jan 21, 2022
Astoria:
Are you typing in broken English or the Queen's? Use the most convenient and stop confusing us.
illiterate ...how will u understand
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:01am On Jan 21, 2022
I hope they don't distract Egueaveon with needless calls, so as to make him fail.

We all know why these people want a foreign coach, and we all know that their intentions are not in the best interest of our football.
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Omodua(m): 8:03am On Jan 21, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/AFCON-2021-Peseiro-has-not-signed-contract-to-take-over-from-Eguavoen-NFF-reveals
Good News. In Eguavoen We Trust. To hell with foreign coaches. Gernot Rohr nightmare was enough reminder!
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Omodua(m): 8:07am On Jan 21, 2022
ekesunday:
Good. If Eguavon go ahead to win the trophy then he should be allowed to continue his job .
Whether he wins the trophy or not, he has shown character and commitment. Just within two weeks in the saddle. He is better than the so called foreign coaches.
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Omodua(m): 8:12am On Jan 21, 2022
Jerryog:

He went to Afcon and trained for only two weeks. The weaknesses in the team shall be addressed with time. He is better than foreign coaches coming to steal our money.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Righteousness3(m): 8:14am On Jan 21, 2022
December, but I forgot the actual date

When is the world cup starting?[/quote]
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by hollywater: 8:15am On Jan 21, 2022
arantess:

His CV is nothing compared to eguavoen's
One thing is CV,another thing is the people you are dealing with.
Can you employ Obama to come and become Senate president in Nigeria and expect it to work?
It won't work because he will not support Budget padding.
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Righteousness3(m): 8:16am On Jan 21, 2022
When is the world cup starting?[/quote]
December, but I forgot the actual date
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:20am On Jan 21, 2022
I'm i the only one who assume Umar Sadiq is there because of a strong politician and not because he's qualified for good balling? That his one-on-one miss aganist G. Bisau still dey pain me
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Bahamas95(m): 8:31am On Jan 21, 2022
holyidol:
Please the NFF should sign contract with Eguavoen, he is good let's give him our support.

Please I need someone who can assist me to be back in my building material business again, I based in Anambra state.
I will accept any terms and conditions,

God bless.
Oga calm down, don't allow desperation force you to do what you would regret later......We live in a wicked world.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by rolams(m): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2022
You better keep your yeye contract away from that low grade Oyinbo manager now. We are enjoying our super eagle right now ooo. We don't want any packaged mediocre Oyinbo coach again. Rohr abi wetin be him name made us played woeful and most irritating football. He was employed just because he is an Oyinbo coach. Enough oooooooooooo! NFF abi wetin be una name self? Abeg stop toying with our emotions ooooo. in broda shaggy's voice "Tainq u"
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Multiplier7(m): 8:52am On Jan 21, 2022
Jerryog:

You talk as if you didn't read the news as per before the AFCON began

Oshimen
Dennis
Ighalo

Those players couldn't make it due to one story or the other....so the coach has to improvise and make use of what he has

And I think so far, he's not doing bad at all

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by warlordd(m): 8:58am On Jan 21, 2022
holyidol:
Please the NFF should sign contract with Eguavoen, he is good let's give him our support.

Please I need someone who can assist me to be back in my building material business again, I based in Anambra state.

God bless.

What kind of assistance are u talking about?
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by warlordd(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2022
holyidol:

God bless.
Re: AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF by Godson32(m): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright.....

It looks like peseiro will never sign that contract

Because after this nations cup We are gonna keep eguavoen

Qatar 2022....we move
Pereiro wey dey find money, why he no go sign. Make NFF no reason am after Austin Eguavoen perfotm well for this present competition.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brazil Vs Switzerland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 / Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History / Judge Recommends Cristiano Ronaldo's Civil Sexual Assault Case For Dismissal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.