Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

The attention Pill : Take it and see women cry! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The attention Pill : Take it and see women cry! (2586 Views)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The attention Pill : Take it and see women cry! by RealistRedpiler: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
kals4luv990:
who b this one kwanu.. Baba go rest grin

Zukwanuike
Re: The attention Pill : Take it and see women cry! by RealistRedpiler: 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=109554421][/quote]

FERNANDEZISBACK Zukwanuike
Re: The attention Pill : Take it and see women cry! by Nyascobar1414: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bro... Upgrade dont call her anymore.. Let her do the calling..
Calling her two times.. You Inflating her ego...
Let her seek for your love .. E get why..

1 Like

Re: The attention Pill : Take it and see women cry! by GIdiata(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
chatinent has said it all so I don't think I need to start talking much.. contact chatinent to teach you some online skills aiit.. freelancing.. hacking are available and I am sure he would be willing to teach you something that's gonna benefit your life..

Your mate are opening informative thread you are here forming hard boy online Bashing women huh..
The guy you call your boss on your profile has his own life to live and might be doing better than you..but you brainlessly took it as an occupation to be like this?
You really think real men will heed to your advice ?you think they don't know what's right for them..only kids your age are gonna deceive themselves all day claiming Wannabe redpiller..

Well ain't really your fault maybe when you grow up you would understand better.. for now keep enjoying mom rice and stew.. grin grin cheesy

and I ask again.
so, there are real men out there?
but how olosho take know real men cool grin grin

are you scared of loosing attention? y not leave your real men to decide for themselves whether they should take his advice or not hole-losh grin grin

1 Like

Re: The attention Pill : Take it and see women cry! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
GIdiata:

and I ask again.

are you scared of loosing attention? y not leave your real men to decide for themselves whether they should take his advice or not hole-losh grin grin
Just like your m*omn@ na she teach me work after aborting her first son before your pops adviced her against doing the same to you.. grin grin grin

You go cry tire.. wink
Re: The attention Pill : Take it and see women cry! by GIdiata(m): 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just like your m*omn@ na she teach me work after aborting her first son before your pops adviced her against doing the same to you.. grin grin grin

You go cry tire.. wink

abi na you dey cry for every redpill thread wey u see grin
eiyah! Sha no drink sniper on top redpill matter grin grin

thank God u said it urself dat my mom heeded my father's advice. unfortunately, u are following your mum's footsteps. both of you not listening to your father. hoeing and aborting

I just hope u still have a womb. anyway u don't need a womb it keeps d hoeing business flourishing cool
Re: The attention Pill : Take it and see women cry! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
GIdiata:

abi na you dey cry for every redpill thread wey u see grin
eiyah! Sha no drink sniper on top redpill matter grin grin

thank God u said it urself dat my mom heeded my father's advice. unfortunately, u are following your mum's footsteps. both of you not listening to your father. hoeing and aborting

I just hope u still have a womb. anyway u don't need a womb it keeps d hoeing business flourishing cool
As I said she taught me so no big deal.. cheesy
Re: The attention Pill : Take it and see women cry! by GIdiata(m): 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

As I said my mom taught me so no big deal.. cheesy

yeah I know
I said earlier that both of u were too stubborn and refused to listen to your father. now no womb grin
eiyah

anyway u don't need a womb. keep following your mum to hole-land

1 Like

Re: The attention Pill : Take it and see women cry! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
GIdiata:

I am sorry tho..
It's ok.. grin
Re: The attention Pill : Take it and see women cry! by luvyaself95(m): 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
chatinent:
Everything redpill is still about the women you guys claim to hate.

Zukwanuike
Redpill is about women and life and also the bitter truth wink

1 Like

Re: The attention Pill : Take it and see women cry! by GIdiata(m): 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

thanks for your concern. I didn't know my mom was leading me astray. now my womb is damaged beyond repair. may God have mercy on me cry

You are welcome dear.
nothing is too hard for our Lord. it's well
Re: The attention Pill : Take it and see women cry! by Badlimo(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
grin
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

WTF MAN
you no lite up your Weed this time grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The attention Pill : Take it and see women cry! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:32am On Jan 23, 2022
GIdiata:

[s]You are welcome dear.
nothing is too hard for our Lord. it's well[/s]

Re: The attention Pill : Take it and see women cry! by RealistRedpiler: 5:39am On Jan 23, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Bro...
Upgrade dont call her anymore..
Let her do the calling..

Calling her two times.. You Inflating her ego...

Let her seek for your love ..
E get why..

Hahaha. Try dey call shaaa abeg
Re: The attention Pill : Take it and see women cry! by RealistRedpiler: 5:43am On Jan 23, 2022
GIdiata:

and I ask again.

The broke Nigeria girls are liabilities cos of their too much demand while those that work or act movies are higher olohshoes who depend on one alahaji or politician to buy house in banana Island.
Example is Linda ikeji
Name them bro..

Come Abuja bro and you will hate women.
Very jobless and useless, only demand, demand demand and demand.
I once asked a lady if her pussy has ever produced gold or diamond.
When you date a white lady you will understand how USELESS NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Been Matched? Share Your Experience / tell me what is the best way to become a Yahoo boys (romantic scammer) customer? / Please Help What Business Can I Do With My 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.