Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu (16623 Views)

Senator Francis Fadahunsi: We Won’t Allow Lawan Block Buhari’s Sacking / Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos / Francis Fadahunsi: Sack Hameed Ali Over Fraud, Incompetence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 21, 2022
Ovo200:
I can't believe Nigerians are still interested in candidates like tinubu, like WTF shey we come this life come suffer?
Don't we deserve better?
For those saying tinubu developed Lagos, where exactly did tinubu developed In Lagos?
If you are someone conversat with Lagos you will know it's places the colonial masters and where the presidential villa was when Lagos was the capital of Nigeria are slightly developed. Go to other places Lagos is garbage, no good raod system, no modern facilitated hospitals ( if tinubu had developed Lagos why do he not stay in Lagos owned hospital for treatment, why don't his children attend Lagos tertiary institutions, even MC oluomo children aren't in Lagos university but Lagos is develop).
The most crazy tinubu election campaign promise; I will pay for all Nigerian Waec fee crazy as you think, is he going to use his personal money? Or tax or profit from Nigerian institutions? Another view, why do you want to pay for my child Waec fee? Oooh so you will keep me in poverty so much that I can't pay my ward Waec fee, what do this people takes us for

Oooooh I won't blame them dem don see Nigerians finish.

This coming election let look beyond tribe and religion let vote for man that has great achievable plans for Nigerians

I will vote for Ambode, fashola, over tinubu just to show how useless tinubu is.
Ambode has great plans for Lagos but tinubu and his urchins don't want greatness for Lagos, hw can they desire greatness for Nigeria?
Point of order. Yorubas not Nigerians
Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by Charly68: 11:55am On Jan 21, 2022
You better wake up from slumber and support our man... Any candidate the north support will win .. when the west rejected obj north voted him to power.. it is Tinubu in 2023 except God says no
Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by ivolt: 11:55am On Jan 21, 2022
techmo:
cool

Truth!!!!

Abokii Northerners are far more appreciative than our people in South West

Tinubu used his bullion van to pay people that voted for Osinbajo during 2019,

Tinibu also went to Ekiti to settle PDP goons including Sunday Igboho so that Kayode Fayemi can win easily

Tinubu went to Kano with his boys to save Ganduje from Kwankwaso's boy who almost defeated him

Tinubu allocated a land and help build house for Pa Adebanjo

Tinubu paid for Yinka Odumakins hospital bill when he fast got terminal illness

When Ngige had problems with PDP, Tinubu helped him escape and even dashed him a bullet proof car

Since declaration of his intention to run FAYEMI and OSINBAJO didn't even have common courtesy of wishing him best of luck even with all he did for them, Pa Adebanjo had continued attacking Tinubu for no reason, Yinka Odumakin wrote trash about Tinubu till he died,

Umar Ganduje, Kashim Shettima, Gov Sani Bello have been so appreciative of Tinubu's help that they go about campaigning for him

First, Tinubu has not formally declared his intention, he claimed he is still consulting.
Second, why single out Fayemi and Osinbajo?
No governor, senator or minister from the SW has publicly endorsed Tinubu since his alleged declaration,
not even Sanwo-Olu his closest stooge has uttered a word.
Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by victooman: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

Sorry, you re one of the educated illiterates like the ones that voted in amd endorsed buhari for president
dont mind him, he thinks going to the university makes one educated,,some of this graduates are more retarded in reasoning than basicc one drop out.

1 Like

Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
techmo:

Mkpuru Mniri people sef... Tinubu is not bothering you in your SouthEast village, he is only touring North and SouthWest ... Yet here you are wailing over Tinubu with your 5%ter vote from dot in the circle region

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by iyke2frankeze: 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
At least he empowered all Yorubas to sell their lands and become Agberos in their land.
Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by Echoban: 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
stalexy:

Ambode with Sanwoolu, don't even go their. What are the achievements of your puppet governor that is only their to siphon Lagos wealth for his god father and his goons. I beg, no they compare brain tumor with a technocrat, ko Jo ra rara

I think I asked u to list Ambodes and not foam mouth
Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by Arabaincubus: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
That's why he carries bags and bullion vans of money about, buying slaves and endangering the country further.
Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by emminero: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lol. Someone told me an empty stomach is not a good political adviser, i guess that's true �.

Just like the great Nelson Mandela once said "poverty is not an accident like slavery and apartheid, it is man-made and can be removed by the actions of human beings".
If you want to chat more on eradicating poverty, connect with me on whatsapp.
Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by King44(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
IpobAntidote:
[s][/s]

Train designed for Milwaukee can work in other regions with minor modifications. The trains are only few years old, and train can work for more than a generation (50 yrs. plus). Developing huge capital projects such as train systems and road networks often comes with many setbacks as we can see with the cases in Milwaukee and even LA that has been trying to develop an underground system for more than 30 years. The initial cost was projected at 1B, now it has cost more than 30B and still not functioning.
A lot of you guys that have never left your villages and have very faint ideas of how things work around the world and are always quick to claim "saner climes" without having deep understanding of issues.
Can Nigeria afford the fast ultra-modern train system that you have in Europe? The honest answer is NO. The country does not have the financial capacity to do so, what is the GDP, what does the country makes on yearly basis? Compared just to city of NY, not a lot. With corruption and unnecessary recurrent expenditure, the financial situation is even made worse not to talk about the population that is growing exponentially on yearly basis.
Has Tinubu done everything done perfectly as a politician? Hell no, not even close but compared to these other shallow, dead heads you call politicians in and leaders in Nigeria including the ones with PHDs, he's way ahead of them with great ideas, great leadership skills and most importantly- with the knowhow of how to spot, attract, recognize and keep smart intelligent people around him.
This is the most important attribute any leader can possess. Tinubu brought out Osinbajo, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu and many many more. Compared to Jonathan who brought out Dickson, and that thug dictator wanna be Wike.
It’s your prerogative to vote for whomever you want, but pls stop this cacophony that those supporting Tinubu are doing so blindly, most are more educated, exposed and rational and logical than most of these anti Tinubu noise makers. As of this minute, Tinubu has my vote unless a better candidate emerges.
few years, how many? 4? We can't afford it because of unnecessary expenditure, while same keep bullion van in their yard, they are a financial institution on their own. How much does it cost to purchase the ones in Morocco and how much is the GDP of Lagos per annum? Me Economist. Tinubu is no where ahead, he is more like them even worse, he should campaign with results from the time he was a gvnor. Most people that are supporting Tinubu are thugs and educated people that are benefitting from him, I won't blame them though, but you can't tell me he is not thief and a rogue. Fash can say when he was the governor of Lagos state he did this and that, same as Ambode. What did he, Tinubu do when he was led Lagos, he has no vision, he is a worn-out vessel, a heartless murderer, a thief, and corrupt to the core. He became the state governor and filled all positions with his children and he has kept them there till now. Assuming he becomes the president, God forbid, he would do the same thing.

The only thing he is good at is political games and sabotaging those that are not ready to bow to him eg Ambode, he was unable to do that to Fash because he was almost spotless, and people found no fault in him
Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by Couragejay: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
what a shame see our future presido
King44:
few years, how many? 4? We can't afford it because of unnecessary expenditure, while same keep bullion van in their yard, they are a financial institution on their own. How much does it cost to purchase the ones in Morocco and how much is the GDP of Lagos per annum? Me Economist. Tinubu is no where ahead, he is more like them even worse, he should campaign with results from the time he was a gvnor. Most people that are supporting Tinubu are thugs and educated people that are benefitting from him, I won't blame them though, but you can't tell me he is not thief and a rogue. Fash can say when he was the governor of Lagos state he did this and that, same as Ambode. What did he, Tinubu do when he was led Lagos, he has no vision, he is a worn-out vessel, a heartless murderer, a thief, and corrupt to the core. He became the state governor and filled all positions with his children and he has kept them there till now. Assuming he becomes the president, God forbid, he would do the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
drlateef:

Go back to your state and wail on the neck of your Governor.

Pls fo back to a sensible uneducated fellow to help you out in reasoning cos yours is wack as a so called educated fellow

1 Like

Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
drlateef:

Go back to your state and wail on the neck of your Governor.

Oga you re worse than an agbero...educated indeed

1 Like

Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
masinga07:
They full nairaland also. Selling their birthright for a pot of porridge.

Cc: helinues, aka NLPolicewoman

2 Likes

Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by Hiq0: 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by TrackerXL: 12:16am On Jan 22, 2022
But Peter Peter Obi as more fraudulent case to answer than even Tinubu

Dmacqh:

Peter Peter Obi, Fashola , Adesina , Ngige, Anyiam, Akeredolu, Zulum, Wike, why can’t we settle for these guys

Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 22, 2022
cc
helinues
Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by calcal: 1:31am On Jan 22, 2022
Ovo200:

Another view, why do you want to pay for my child Waec fee? Oooh so you will keep me in poverty so much that I can't pay my ward Waec fee, what do this people takes us for
Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by Advocate500: 1:48am On Jan 22, 2022
Baawaa:

PDP is a death party,we don't need you to tell us
you are among the people he is talking about, stomach infrastructures.
Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by Advocate500: 1:49am On Jan 22, 2022
johnmartus:
Pointless I don't expect much from failed politician though. Tinubu got his supporters based on his good did.
i just sported one of the accused.
Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by Advocate500: 1:50am On Jan 22, 2022
techmo:
cool

Truth!!!!

Tinibu also went to Ekiti to settle PDP goons including Sunday Igboho so that Kayode Fayemi can win easily

Tinubu went to Kano with his boys to save Ganduje from Kwankwaso's boy who almost defeated him

When Ngige had problems with PDP, Tinubu helped him escape and even dashed him a bullet proof car

Since declaration of his intention to run FAYEMI and OSINBAJO didn't even have common courtesy of wishing him best of luck even with all he did for them, Pa Adebanjo had continued attacking Tinubu for no reason, Yinka Odumakin wrote trash about Tinubu till he died,

Umar Ganduje, Kashim Shettima, Gov Sani Bello have been so appreciative of Tinubu's help that they go about campaigning for him

one of the accused .
Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by techmo(m): 6:23am On Jan 22, 2022
BAT2023
Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by oyatz(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ovo200:
I can't believe Nigerians are still interested in candidates like tinubu, like WTF shey we come this life come suffer?
Don't we deserve better?
For those saying tinubu developed Lagos, where exactly did tinubu developed In Lagos?
If you are someone conversat with Lagos you will know it's places the colonial masters and where the presidential villa was when Lagos was the capital of Nigeria are slightly developed. Go to other places Lagos is garbage, no good raod system, no modern facilitated hospitals ( if tinubu had developed Lagos why do he not stay in Lagos owned hospital for treatment, why don't his children attend Lagos tertiary institutions, even MC oluomo children aren't in Lagos university but Lagos is develop).
The most crazy tinubu election campaign promise; I will pay for all Nigerian Waec fee crazy as you think, is he going to use his personal money? Or tax or profit from Nigerian institutions? Another view, why do you want to pay for my child Waec fee? Oooh so you will keep me in poverty so much that I can't pay my ward Waec fee, what do this people takes us for

Oooooh I won't blame them dem don see Nigerians finish.

This coming election let look beyond tribe and religion let vote for man that has great achievable plans for Nigerians

I will vote for Ambode, fashola, over tinubu just to show how useless tinubu is.
Ambode has great plans for Lagos but tinubu and his urchins don't want greatness for Lagos, hw can they desire greatness for Nigeria?

Well, you may have some points but this is NOT how the election are won or lost.

It will be a Contest between Tinubu or whoever is the APC Vs PDP candidate. If the other candidate is not seen as a

1) very highly moral person
2) Young politician,

Then, there won't be much difference.

It is not going to be a referendum on whether Tinubu is a good or bad man.
Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by Akanbiedu(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
techmo:
cool

Truth!!!!

Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by adelowo111: 7:20am On Jan 23, 2022
dre11:

GUARDIAN

[url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/01/20/2023-poverty-turns-people-into-political-hangers-on-around-tinubu-senator-fadahunsi/%3famp=1]DAILY POST[/url]

Are you looking for crypto currency airdrops that are legit... Here we don't share airdrop everyday but when we share, they are legit. If you are looking for one, do well to join the WhatsApp group with the link below ��

https:///JQKWfB2Et2DCeHTsx86q0Z

Or chat 08069779807 on whatsapp
Re: Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu by adelowo111: 7:22am On Jan 23, 2022
dre11:

GUARDIAN

[url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/01/20/2023-poverty-turns-people-into-political-hangers-on-around-tinubu-senator-fadahunsi/%3famp=1]DAILY POST[/url]

Are you looking for crypto currency airdrops that are legit... Here we don't share airdrop everyday but when we share, they are legit. If you are looking for one, do well to join the WhatsApp group with the link below ��

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///JQKWfB2Et2DCeHTsx86q0Z

Or chat 08069779807 on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diri, Uzodinma, Dino Favourites To Win November 11 Election – Falcon Alliance / Permanent Voters Card Collection Information - INEC / Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.