Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 (67636 Views)

Bitcoin Drops Below $20k / Nigeria: Investors lose N17b in 4 days,as NSE set to accelerate Islamic finance / Investors Lose $190m As Owner Of Cryptocurrency Company Dies With Passwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by ityP(m): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
ignis:
Motivational speakers will say "This is the best time to buy crypto".

It's actually the best time to buy boss. If person get free 1M to spare, just buy bitcoin and wait till it surges to 2M in few weeks time

2 Likes

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by blackaxe78: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
heyhey2016:
what app is this

Coinbase
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by karkinase(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Bitcoin will easily get to $10K this year.

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by ussv: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
I never liked that investment, i had my doubts. If you have money, put it into real estate, it`s a sure investment
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Benrosaria(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Aboguede(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
U no fit dey normal with all this copy pasta

FreeStuffsNG:
Bank of Russia Proposes Wide Ban on Cryptocurrency Use, Trade, Mining.

True to its hardline stance on decentralized digital money, the Central Bank of Russia is now pushing for a wide-ranging ban on crypto-related activities such as issuance, exchange, and mining. A consultation paper published by the regulator cites threats to financial stability and citizens’ wellbeing among the main reasons for the proposed restrictions.

Russia’s Central Bank Seeks Public Opinion on Restrictive Crypto Policy
The monetary authority of Russia is advocating a ban on an array of crypto activities in a report titled “Cryptocurrencies: Trends, Risks, Measures.” The document was published Thursday and the regulator awaits comments and suggestions on its contents until March 1. In the paper, the Central Bank of Russia (CBR) acknowledges the rapid growth of the global crypto market in the past year as well as the annual $5 billion in crypto transactions made by Russians.

At the same time, the bank points out that the growth in value is determined mainly by speculative demand which is forming a bubble, and that cryptocurrencies have the characteristics of a financial pyramid. Their spread, it says, poses threats to the stability of Russia’s financial system, monetary policy sovereignty, and the wellbeing of its citizens.

To reduce these threats and risk of illegal activity, Bank of Russia intends to collaborate with the Russian government and parliament in the coming months on a number of proposed legal amendments. These include the introduction of legal liability for violations of the ban on the use of crypto as a means of payment for goods and services.

The authority has often referred to cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and stablecoins as “monetary surrogates” that are prohibited under current Russian law. It now wants to ban their issuance and circulation in the Russian economy, including through digital asset exchanges and peer-to-peer platforms.

The central bank has also opposed crypto investments and intends to prohibit financial organizations from investing in cryptocurrencies and crypto-based financial instruments. It insists that the Russian financial infrastructure and intermediaries should not be used to facilitate cryptocurrency operations.
Mining cannot be ignored either, Bank of Russia says, as it increases the involvement of the population and the economy in the crypto market. The regulator believes the current scale and further spread of the activity bring significant risks for the environment and energy supply. Prohibition is the best solution, the CBR says.

Amid China’s crackdown on the industry, energy-rich Russia has become a mining hotspot. The minting of digital currencies is not only a profitable business but also an additional income source for many households that have access to subsidized electricity. Authorities in some regions have complained about rising energy consumption that strains power grids.

Bank of Russia plans to improve its monitoring of crypto operations. It intends to work closer with financial regulators in other jurisdictions as part of these efforts, especially in order to gather information about transactions conducted by Russian citizens. The bank’s proposal, however, does not envisage restrictions on owning cryptocurrency outside of Russia, as noted by the head of the central bank’s Financial Stability Department, Elizaveta Danilova.

In advance of presenting its view on crypto regulations in this report, the Central Bank of Russia stated last month that it sees no place for cryptocurrencies in the country’s financial market. Media reports have indicated that other Russian government institutions do not share its conservative position. A working group set up by the State Duma, the lower house of Russian parliament, is now preparing proposals to comprehensively regulate the Russian crypto space.
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Oritna94(m): 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
If you understand the market and put a nice stoploss and you move your portfolio to stables then you have no need to worry.�
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by juman(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
No pity.

Another MMM.
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
bu y d dip buy d dips i don dey owe binance - $50

na crypto tue true
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Neypopin: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
MMM part 1 and crypto 2.

Invest your money in agriculture! Even in the fulani cow business. No high risk and it is very profitable.

****Jagaban for President ****
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by gowaga68: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Misleading caption by the OP.

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Olam09(m): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin they don rip them.. i rather invest on real estate and farming than to do beatcoin lol..
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
dettolgel:
The I told you crew will soon arrive and start talking down on the crypto is the way to financial freedom crew.

In my opinion some people made money out of it and some are unfortunate to be holding the short end of the stick. Life happens.
This isn't the end lol. Last year's blood bad was madder the. This. And we pulled through. So relax and welcome the new financial order!

2 Likes

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Simplyrio: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
shocked I dey my lane just love reading comments

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Sharatan(m): 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Op.. e be like say you want make ogun kee your papa? angry

Which kind long write up be dis?!

Why you nor just tell us say bitcoin drop by so so %? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by AmuRubber(m): 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
lookingfly:
just the way i am done with forex.....if you like follow those tutors step by step, you will still loose and there is always a new term they will tell you is the cause of you loosing money.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by chenny360(m): 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lol.
In crypto we call this type of people FUDDERS.
They know nothing about cryptocurrency still they want to put mouth in everything cryptocurrency Cryptocurrency can't die, today or ever. It's a Revolution on its own., guess what those people that loses out thier money are the future traders.. lot of people have made millions and thousands of dollars in the same future trading.. the best way to make some money without losing is buy a good and coins with strong fundamentals HOLD it in your trustwallet firmly, no matter what you'll not lose them until you sell at loss. OP this sams bitcoin was $1 10 years ago. Today it's trading at $38k same things applicable to other solid and great cryptocurrency coin with used case..
Stop fudding and scaring people from making money and investing in cryptocurrency.. it has liberated lot of Nigerians and world populace.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by wonlasewonimi: 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
chinchonglee:

E be like you smoke weed..

How house value wan take depreciate?

In UK, all they need to do is just build council flats beside your house

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by pargelenis(m): 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
Not even stocks are doing well now cry
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by saintade01(m): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hahaha grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
We tell them but they say our mouth dey smell
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by sharpwriter(m): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
royalamour:
best time to invest
Lol... In your dreams shey. Don't mind the useless OP. It is is $38k plus not $38
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Mftivi: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mtchew
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by royalamour(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
sharpwriter:

Lol... In your dreams shey. Don't mind the useless OP. It is is $38k plus not $38

Don't always assume things.

I read the news word for word.

And I have more than 4 Bitcoins.

How many do you have?
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by OlawaleBammie: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nogymmarts:
bu y d dip buy d dips i don dey owe binance - $50

na crypto tue true
shocked shocked

How come u re owing??

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Bouncing2(m): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
I thought it dropped to $38 OP wink.

I 4 don pack like 15 BTC by now grin
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by heyhey2016: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
how can i open a coinbase account
blackaxe78:

Coinbase
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by artworks1: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
Pedrokush:
#5000?how do I go about investing pls?

No mind am o! Convert 5000 to dollar and see how much that will amount to.
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by chinchonglee(m): 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
wonlasewonimi:

In UK, all they need to do is just build council flats beside your house
Council flats dnt make other houses depreciates, it only brings more population to the area and more population in an area brings development to that area which in turn makes cost of living high.
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by OneCorner: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
I no understand oo
But this is not the first time BTC price is dropping na, which one come be bloodbath

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Death Of MMM / How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.