Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,920 members, 7,866,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Who Did This To You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Did This To You? (222 Views)

I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. / Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael / What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Did This To You? by janeedema(f): 8:57am On Jan 21, 2022
"Lami, this is shawarma o! Just the way you like it. This is the third time you're rejecting shawarma this week, claiming you're watching your weight? When did that one start naw? No, something is not right!" Bibi reprimanded her sister.

"Okay! Okay!! Okay!!! You win. But I'm not eating that! I'm not eating anything in this house toll further notice. He said I'm fat," Lami retorted, and then, added calmly:

"Bibi, I don't want to lose him. He said he likes them trim. What can I do, sis? Please, tell me before I go insane. He said..."

"Chaiii...Lami...chaiii! You know what you need?", Bibi interjected.

"No, sis, please tell me." Lami responded innocently.

"Deliverance!!! Very special one conducted by Pastor Olukoya himself and held in their headquarters. It is now clear to me that you have gone mad. 'Anofia'..'tufiakwa'", Bibi shouted back at her.

------------------

Why are you stuck in a job you don't like?

Why are you hanging on to an abusive relationship?

Why are you trying so hard to be accepted by people who clearly don't want you to stick around?

Why are you...?
Why are...?
Why...?

Take a breath! Now, look within you, and figure out why.�

Could the reason you are stuck to that job be because you think you don't qualify for something better?

Wait! Is the reason you are still hanging out with Okon despite his constant verbal and physical abuse be because you think no one would want an old cargo like you?��

Could the reason you keep showing up amongst those friends of yours be because you think you can't find people who would love to hang out with you?

Hmmm...but do you know who you are at all?

Do you realize that you aren't ordinary?

Do even realize you are worth more than rubies and the finest gold of Ophir?

Just in case you're not aware:

As of January 2022, the world's population is 7.9billion, which is why to allow one person determine your happiness or worth is the definition of funny.

No one should be given that kind of priority in your life. Indeed, nothing deserves such privilege!

If you are amongst people who are constantly pointing out your flaws and why you can never be good enough. Then, you gats run 'sharpaly'.

For it's only a matter of time and you'll realize that your mental health and self esteem is under serious attack.

Okon says he likes them fat, and so, you're drinking like a fish and eating like an elephant to meet someone's specs.

Chaiii...Nkoyo, who did this to you, abeg?��‍♀️

Hear me, please:

A poor perception of yourself will keep you settling for anything-- it will keep you thinking that you can't get something better anywhere else.

Listen! You are better than what you give yourself credence for. You are someone's prayer request, I tell you!

Know this, biko:

You can soar irrespective of who believes in you or who doesn't. You can shine irrespective of who's cheering you on or who isn't.

A blank cheque is placed before you, today!

Let go of fear and be determined to live your best life.

Be your number one fan! Be your cheerleader.

Smile! It's a new dawn.�

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Christ Called The Son Of Man / What Is The Meaning Of Life? / "Nigeria Is Dead" - Popular Islamic Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.