Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Traning On 14 Plus Ways To Earn 100 To 500K Monthly Online And Offline - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Traning On 14 Plus Ways To Earn 100 To 500K Monthly Online And Offline (300 Views)

Masters Scholarship Program With ₦200k Allowance In Russia, ₦500k Job In Nigeria / Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k / Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traning On 14 Plus Ways To Earn 100 To 500K Monthly Online And Offline by jetroolowole(m): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2022
Dear members here are some ways you can start making dollar equivalent of N100K to N500K MONTHLY from your home and spare time with or without a laptop.

� Copywriting
� Social Media Marketing/Management
� Content Creation
� Digital Marketing
� SEO
� Web Design
� Web Development/Front End Development
� Blogging
� Shopify Theme Development & Expertise
� Online Teaching
� Digital Sales and Digital Customer Service/Support
� Shopify Dropshipping (as store owner or partner)
� Digital Design with Canva
� Remote Virtual Assistant

These courses will be part of the Wacademy Freelancers & Remote Workers Crowdfunding Bootcamp to build a community of 10000 developers and professionals in Nigeria who earn an average of $50000 annually.

If you want to make it to the first 50 members of this community as a foundation members for the program, download the program proposal.

To secure your spot comment I am interested and download the proposal from the Facebook group in the signature or text your Nairaland username to the WhatsApp number in my signature
Re: Traning On 14 Plus Ways To Earn 100 To 500K Monthly Online And Offline by jetroolowole(m): 3:31am On Jan 29, 2022
These courses will be part of the Wacademy Freelancers & Remote Workers Crowdfunding Bootcamp to build a community of 10000 developers and professionals in Nigeria who earn an average of $50000 annually.

If you want to make it to the first 50 members of this community as a foundation members for the program, download the program proposal.

To secure your spot comment I am interested and download the proposal from the Facebook group in the signature or text your Nairaland username to the WhatsApp number in my signature
Re: Traning On 14 Plus Ways To Earn 100 To 500K Monthly Online And Offline by jetroolowole(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2022
CLARIFICATION ON COST OF JOINING WACADEMY BOOTCAMP

I'm providing a little clarification on cost of joining Wacademy Bootcamp based on frequently asked questions.

This platform is sponsored through Crowdfunding. We adopt a low risk membership approach. Recruitment is in stages.

Stage 1 recruitment which is also the early bird recruitment is for the first 100 members at the rate of N1000. All existing paid members will be drafted to this group. As it stands only few slots are remaining.

Level 2 recruitment will be for the next 500 members at the rate of N2000 membership.

Level 3 recruitment will be for the next 1000 members at the rate of N3000 membership.

The cycle will continue and we may change the cost of registration at any cycle.

However, once a member joined, there is no renewal fee. You'll only need Bootcamp Action Points (BAP) to access certificate courses. While Intern courses are free to access.

To learn more about how the platform work, take the onboarding course. Follow the steps below.

1. Visit: https://wacademy.netlify.app

2. Click the login button or use the login details on the page.

3. If you are not redirected to the Welcome to Wacademy onboarding course, click the link on the Navigation menu to take the course.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Nannies Needed Urgently - Salary 40k Monthly / Urgent Teacher Needed / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.