Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Corper Beaten For Refusing To Pay Bike Men - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Beaten For Refusing To Pay Bike Men (607 Views)

Corpers De-Kitted And Evicted From Ebonyi Camp For Refusing To Wear Trousers / Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) / Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Beaten For Refusing To Pay Bike Men by KOPArespect: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
I was on a bike when my bike man stopped at sight of fellow okada men fighting a corp member...

from the information gathered, the corp member took the bike from a long distance and they agreed at #200.

on getting to the junction, the member claims he cant find his money.

in the short video, the corp member was heard to have said "omo ijoba" meaning that as a corp member, he deserves to be accorded the same respect as a soldier. this statement infuriated the bike men and he receives different slap.

A good samaritan eventually paid the bike man #500

link to the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8qJr_i7NYU

Re: Corper Beaten For Refusing To Pay Bike Men by Oblongata: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Attitude is everything…

He could have easily spoken well with the bike man, explaining to him how he must have misplaced his wallet, and gone ahead to explain his predicament to people around and just maybe, he might see a helper, rather than claim ‘Omojoba’, who corper epp?

Manner of approach is quite essential…

If an officer stops my car, the first thing I say is ‘Oga mi sir! How dey go dey go?’.
He has no other option than to reciprocate my greeting and patapata ask ‘anything for the boys’? rather than wasting my time asking for documents.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Beaten For Refusing To Pay Bike Men by Yuakwon3: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Useless pride is the major problem of most nonsense Yoruba illiterate graduates
Re: Corper Beaten For Refusing To Pay Bike Men by Bahamas95(m): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
They think they can carry their bad character from home and misbehave anywhere. Na federal government buy fuel give the okada man?

There's a way you would talk to someone even if his heart is made of stone he would pity you.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Beaten For Refusing To Pay Bike Men by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 23, 2022
Bike man slap sense give am.
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Cross-river 2022 Batch A / Tech Programmes For Corp Members / Gift Card Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.