Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Bbnaija's Nengi Flaunts Sexy Body In Bikini (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Nengi Flaunts Sexy Body In Bikini (video) (2510 Views)

Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) / Linda Osifo Flaunts Sexy Thighs In New Stunning Photos / Orezi: 'I Have To Reduce This Sperm Donations So This My Sexy Body Can Be Great' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija's Nengi Flaunts Sexy Body In Bikini (video) by Thandiubani(m): 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nigerian reality star, Rebecca Nengi Hampson has showed off her hot body wearing a bikini.

The ex-BBNaija star in the video was spotted at a beach.

She could be seen approaching the beach with the waves high. Afraid, she ran back for her dear life.

Her fans have hailed her for taking good care of her body.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUHolt8hrQo

cc Seun, Lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Flaunts Sexy Body In Bikini (video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
I wan too doke this bad bitch so bad
Her pussy like yoghurt
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Flaunts Sexy Body In Bikini (video) by andysmith123(m): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
so yansh is no longer PRIVATE PART of the body abi?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Flaunts Sexy Body In Bikini (video) by l0uie(m): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Her ass looks unreal to me.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Flaunts Sexy Body In Bikini (video) by Nyascobar1414: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
l0uie:
Its unreal... Why cant you decipher this?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Flaunts Sexy Body In Bikini (video) by TheKingsmann(m): 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
l0uie:
Silicone
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Flaunts Sexy Body In Bikini (video) by Sheddy5(m): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
l0uie:
how??
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Flaunts Sexy Body In Bikini (video) by OneCandleAway(f): 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
l0uie:

Fat transfer. But she added weight after the surgery and the b.utt is getting bigger. Normally it's supposed to be maintained with serious exercise but that's not our culture.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Flaunts Sexy Body In Bikini (video) by suffering: 4:15am On Jan 22, 2022
She looks weird. Top heavy from weight gain, an out-of-proportioned butt and stick-thin legs. Yuck. She got fame from the ass, why not get rid of it and start running daily? She’ll look a lot better from such regimen.
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Flaunts Sexy Body In Bikini (video) by l0uie(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Fat transfer. But she added weight after the surgery and the b.utt is getting bigger. Normally it's supposed to be maintained with serious exercise but that's not our culture.

Damn. Look at her legs, though. So thin.
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Flaunts Sexy Body In Bikini (video) by l0uie(m): 9:07am On Jan 22, 2022
Sheddy5:

how??

How can you not see it? Thin legs, fat ass. I mean, what of shit is that?
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Flaunts Sexy Body In Bikini (video) by l0uie(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Its unreal...
Why cant you decipher this?

IKR? Mostly see her in gowns and shit. You can hardly tell as to whether or not the fatty is real when it's all covered unless of course, shits goes really out of proportion.
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Flaunts Sexy Body In Bikini (video) by pretydiva(f): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2022
What is meant to be private, is now made public. Smh. This generation of girls ehn, only God can help us
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi Flaunts Sexy Body In Bikini (video) by Sheddy5(m): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2022
l0uie:

How can you not see it? Thin legs, fat ass. I mean, what of shit is that?
yeah you're right

(1) (Reply)

“forget Fake Tears, She’s 4ckin A Married Man” – Nkechi Blessing Exposed / Janelle Monae Goes Topless At Her Birthday Party / “only You, No Competition” Bbnaija Laycon Shows Off His New Girl

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.