Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? (15949 Views)

When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) / Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by priest2u(m): 4:33am On Jun 25, 2011
because that's the way it should be. Man love your wife and wife submit to your husband.
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by HotieTima(f): 4:47am On Jun 25, 2011
i don't blame u
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by wait4me(m): 5:04am On Jun 25, 2011
^
who's fault?
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by HotieTima(f): 5:07am On Jun 25, 2011
are u priest2u nonsense tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by MrsChima(f): 5:08am On Jun 25, 2011
A man who doesn't appreciate thinkers wants a woman that is submissive let for him to exercise his brain.
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by HotieTima(f): 5:12am On Jun 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

A man who doesn't appreciate thinkers wants a woman that is submissive let for him to exercise his brain.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by priest2u(m): 5:13am On Jun 25, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i don't blame u
hey miss, what's wrong with what I've said? that's the eternal truth that guarantee a successful relationship between
a man and his wife. Take instruction from the priest. Ok smiley
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by HotieTima(f): 5:14am On Jun 25, 2011
priest2u:

hey miss, what's wrong with what I've said? that's the eternal truth that guarantee a successful relationship between
a man and his wife. Take instruction from the priest. Ok smiley

what priest u

my foot tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are worthless and A MAJOR EMBARRASSMENT to Nigerian population, you need to focus on how to improve your COGNITIVE ENDOWMENT and not worrying about your old mother's menopause. Too bad your mother didn't reach menopause before she had you. DAMN! lipsrsealed

Bad new, there is no cure for impotency. Good news, you will not breed! cheesy cheesy

You must got me confused with YOU, You are looking and PRAYING for a mate online. Not everybody is desperate for a mate that they have to come online to get a woman or a man.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME ASKING FOR ANY DATES ONLINE. It would DEFINITELY not be YOU. Eeeeeew!

lipsrsealed

Tell me why are you in a nigerian forum?
You are a black american woman using an igbo name and in a nigerian forum cheesy cheesy
Tell me what can be more funny than that cheesy cheesy.This is a nigerian forum and i am a nigerian and i have every right being in here and from wht i see you just being in here hoping you might get a nigerian husband. cheesy.Not to worry about my mom she loves me and i love her but for you it must really be frustrating that you dont have a child and you are single.You will ever be a worthless aged akata spinster as you move along the road to old age so i suggest u go back to your own black american site and quit venting in here you old worthless hag. grin
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME ASKING FOR ANY DATES ONLINE. It would DEFINITELY not be YOU. Eeeeeew!

lipsrsealed

tongue I said i am not into middle aged hags so i wonder why you involving me in your fantasies tongue
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by ak47mann(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2011
tom28:

Tell me why are you in a nigerian forum?
You are a black american woman using an igbo name and in a nigerian forum cheesy cheesy
Tell me what can be more funny than that cheesy cheesy.This is a nigerian forum and i am a nigerian and i have every right being in here and from wht i see you just being in here hoping you might get a nigerian husband. cheesy.Not to worry about my mom  she loves me and i love her but for you it must really be frustrating that you dont have a child and you are single.You will ever be a worthless aged akata spinster as you move along the road to old age so i suggest u go back to your own black american site and quit venting   in here you old worthless hag. grin
you get mouth this guy cheesy you can diss she better stop from here cos she will be sinking deeper if she try again grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2011
ak47mann:

you get mouth this guy cheesy you can diss she better stop from here cos she will be sinking deeper if she try again grin grin grin
Hahaha my brother i no dey derive pleasure at all from insulting women o but this mrs chima of a thing dey always go about in the forum looking for trouble cheesy.If she wan my trouble i go give am more than bellyful of it.u trust me na cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by ak47mann(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2011
tom28:

Hahaha my brother i no dey derive pleasure at all from insulting women o but this mrs chima of a thing dey always go about in the forum looking for trouble cheesy.If she wan my trouble i go give am more than bellyful of it.u trust me na cheesy
i can see grin
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by MrsChima(f): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2011
tom28:

tongue I said i am not into middle aged hags so i wonder why you involving me in your fantasies tongue

No, you are not a middle aged hag but you are a middle aged DUMMY.

Involving YOU in what fantasies? You mean the one that involved setting your arse on fire like Farrah Fawcett did her movie husband on Burning Bed?

If that's the one YUP! cool
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by MrsChima(f): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2011
ak47mann:

Changed username sure make you courageous huh?   lipsrsealed
ak47mann:

I am on a Nigerian forum because the OWNER of the site encourages Nigerians and NON-NIGERIANS to express thoughts FAVORABLE or NON FAVORABLE.  If you do not like it you can report that to Seun and see what he tell you. 

If you are INDEED a Nigerian then you must be the ones they are trying to get rid of because YOU sure the hell makiNG THEM looks bad. 

I have never met a DUMB arse Nigerian in person until I came ONLINE.  For Nigeria sake please say you was joking about being a Nigeria!   lipsrsealed

There are THOUSANDS OF NON-Nigerians on this site and IF WE ALL LEAVE you wouldn't have anybody to express your stupidity seeing we ARE THE ONES responding to you the most WHY aren't YOUR OWN people not saying much to you except the ones that agreeing that white people smell like wolves? Huh? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by Cuddlemii: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2011
Esther 1:20 Then when the king's edict is proclaimed throughout all his vast realm, all the women will respect their husbands, from the least to the greatest."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Peter 3:1 Wives, in the same way be submissive to your husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior of their wives,
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by Cuddlemii: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2011
Colossians 3:18, 19 & 22

18 (A)Wives, (B)be subject to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.

19 (C)Husbands, love your wives and do not be embittered against them.

22 (F) Slaves, in all things obey those who are your masters [b]on earth, (G)not with [c]external service, as those who merely please men, but with sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord. 23 Whatever you do, do your work
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by DaMirage: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2011
Married women in the house[color=#990000][/color], there is a new website for you guys to go and vent and help other venting wives too. To lay bare your minds, to say those thing u are worried about yet do not want to discuss with anyone
www.wivesroundtable.net. see u there!!!
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by MrsChima1(f): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2011
Hmm.
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2011
Cuz the bible tells me so tongue
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by MrsChima1(f): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2011
The bible also said men submit to your wives as well. tongue
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2011
<sigh>
Ephesians 5 verse X
"Wives, submit [/b]to your husbands as to the Lord."

"Now as the church submits to Christ, so also [b]wives [/b]should [b]submit [/b]to their husbands [b]in everything
."

"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her"

-------------

I don't know what kind of femi-nazi bible you reading, but the husband does not SUBMIT to the wife. He is to love her. Love entails listening to her, considering her views, try his utmost to care for her, taking a bullet for her even, etc. . . . but when it comes down to it in the heavenly court of law, your husband's word is household law and his decrees final.

If women just did this, there will be peace in [b]most [/b]homes. It is when, instead of working with your husband, you try to fight your way into wearing his trousers, that you have issues. See the Devil and his current state for reference.
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by Repubocrat(m): 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2011
The winning factor here is Mutual Respect.
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by MrsChima1(f): 12:05am On Dec 15, 2011
Repubocrat:

Thank you.
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by MrsChima1(f): 12:15am On Dec 15, 2011
2buff:

<sigh>
Ephesians 5 verse X
"Wives, submit [/b]to your husbands as to the Lord."

"Now as the church submits to Christ, so also [b]wives [/b]should [b]submit [/b]to their husbands [b]in everything
."

"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her"

-------------

I don't know what kind of femi-nazi bible you reading, but the husband does not SUBMIT to the wife. He is to love her. Love entails listening to her, considering her views, try his utmost to care for her, taking a bullet for her even, etc. . . . but when it comes down to it in the heavenly court of law, your husband's word is household law and his decrees final.

If women just did this, there will be peace in [b]most [/b]homes. It is when, instead of working with your husband, you try to fight your way into wearing his trousers, that you have issues. See the Devil and his current state for reference.

You can do better boo boo. (yawning)

sub·mit   [suhb-mit] Show IPA verb, -mit·ted, -mit·ting.
verb (used with object)
to give over or yield to the power or authority of another (often used reflexively).
to subject to some kind of treatment or influence.
to present for the approval, consideration, or decision of another or others: to submit a plan; to submit an application.
to state or urge with deference; suggest or propose (usually followed by a clause): I submit that full proof should be required.

According to YOU, you stated a man should consider, listen, take a bullet, and love his wife. You just described submission. wink

There are women who have submitted totally to their husbands and MANY OF THEM are not in a good marriage. Submission has nothing to do with the success rate of one's marriage but the compatibility, PARTNERSHIP, and MUTUAL RESPECT.

According to YOUR BIBLE, a man leaves his family and CLEAVED AS ONE TO HIS WIFE so shouldn't A MAN AND WOMAN submit to each other as they are ONE? Now you mentioned HEAD of the family, but you failed to mentioned without the NECK, the head doesn't stand a chance. It still goes back to COMPATIBILITY, PARTNERSHIP, AND MUTUAL RESPECT!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 15, 2011
Repubocrat:

Believe it or not, You're not always gonna respect each other. That's a given if you look at life realistically.
There'll need to be a higher codex of conduct guiding the union besides just your whims.

When it comes to that, the bible makes it clear what it should be.
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by MrsChima1(f): 12:31am On Dec 15, 2011
2buff:

Believe it or not, You're not always gonna respect each other. That's a given if you look at life realistically.
There'll need to be a higher codex of conduct guiding the union besides just your whims.

The bible also said slavery is necessary. I take everything in the bible with a grain of salt and with common sense.

As you pointed out, only wives should submit to a GODLY husband, ungodly husbands aren't worthy of submission. wink
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 15, 2011
True, but it is this same rationale that makes women go too far in taking things in their own hands as soon as their husband so much as releases a fart.  undecided

Do you know that by being a good wife to that man you no longer respect for some reason, God can use that as a ministration to him to amend his ways? It happens a lot.
I'm not saying join him in burying a body and lying to the police after, but as you have said, common sense. If your husband makes a decree that doesn't cause you to disobey God, do it.

Besides, why u even fighting this? I know you to be a good submissive wife to Mr Chima.   cheesy
Debunk that all you want, it doesn't change the truth. Just stop putting funny ideas into the heads of these smallies that are still looking for their "Mr Right" that will do their bidding.   cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? by Repubocrat(m): 12:57am On Dec 15, 2011
2buff:

I guess my initial comment about Mutual Respect should have been, [b]My winning factor is Mutual Respec[/b]t.  I reckon that sounds less narcissistic.

Anyway, Mutual Respect exists when couples can acknowledge each other's strengths and weaknesses, and be humble/comfortable enough to assume the role of a leader or follower depending on who clearly possesses the better expertise in that particular circumstance. From my experience, relationships of that sort allow couples to achieve unprecedented levels of sync.  that other archaic set-ups can't replicate.

And make no mistake about the fact that, if you are not a good follower, then you can not possibly be a good leader and vice versa. See, contrary to mainstream propaganda, both attributes are indeed mutually inclusive.

Lastly, I'm not a Christian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls Only! / Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? / Slay Queen Bares Massive Cleveage Photo That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.