Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? (1378 Views)

Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? / How Would You React To This If It Happened In Your House? / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by mercyib(m): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
As a married Wo/Man, if your spouse decides to starve you of 3ex for a long period (2 months and above) without good reason. What will you do?
Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by dave06(f): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
I'll ask 'why'.

There has to be a reason why my partner would deny me sex.
Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by Jeon(f): 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
nothing..
I'll ask her what is the problem.
Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by doctore212(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
That one no be problem

I get major stake for all the olosho house wey dey island and some wey dey mainland

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
You have have a heart to heart discussion with her. There must be a reason.
If she continues, tell her you may have to end the marriage if situation is not resolved as sex is very important in marriage.

Rape is a crime and not a mistake.
Do not rape your wife.
If you guys are not sexually compatible, then discuss the possibility of a divorce with your wife.

1 Like

Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by mardis: 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
Call for a meeting now, that is aftet all efforts to get the reason from the spouse prove abortive. Call all the people that joined you guys together and inform them and they should help you ask the particular spouse for reason. Aftet extracting the reason from him or her, then weigh it and see if it is genuine or just flimsy. Take up your decision from there.
Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
mercyib:
As a married Wo/Man, if your spouse decides to starve you of 3ex for a long period (2 months and above) without good reason. What will you do?
What do you mean by without good reason? undecided

What do you consider good enough reasons? Maybe start by explaining that first. undecided

3 Likes

Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by Kobojunkie: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
Skyview01:
If she continues, tell her you may have to end the marriage if situation is not resolved as sex is very important in marriage.

Do not rape your wife.
If you guys are not sexually compatible, then discuss the possibility of a divorce with your wife.
Exactly, there must be a reason and the 'good'-ness or 'bad'-ness of the reason is to be properly weighed not against the opinions of others but by the couple in the marriage. A man/woman in a marriage should avoid making that decision alone to avoid issues..undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by Destiblack(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Send her home forever cos she is tired of the marriage and fucking outside.

Bleep whatever you think about me, always remember there is no competition in destiny.

1 Like

Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by gannod(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
Personally, I will be irritated. If I should go by the dictate of the flesh, our marriage will not remain the same again.Why would a woman even deny her husband sex in the first place? For a Christian, you should not deny your husband sex, you made a vow on your wedding day to cherish and love your husband for better for worse. If you know you cannot cope with bed business, don't even marry at all.

It is now becoming the order of the day and it is annoying. Women who do it would come up with silly excuses of being tired, house chores and all of that. If you know you cannot cope with your husband sexual demands, you can outsource it.
Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
gannod:
Personally, I will be irritated. If I should go by the dictate of the flesh, our marriage will not remain the same again.Why would a woman even deny her husband sex in the first place? For a Christian, you should not deny your husband sex, you made a vow on your wedding day to cherish and love your husband for better for worse. If you know you cannot cope with bed business, don't even marry at all.

It is now becoming the order of the day and it is annoying. Women who do it would come up with silly excuses of being tired, house chores and all of that. If you know you cannot cope with your husband sexual demands, you can outsource it.
Jesus Christ, the Christ in Christianity , never gave such a mandate to His followers. That was instead a suggestion from an ordinary man like you who had no real marital experience of his own to speak of, this according to his story. undecided

What Jesus Christ instead told you is that your marriages are of this world and not His Kingdom- Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 undecided
Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by kingthreat(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
I will ask why. If she continues, I will stop eating her food. Get sex outside. If by mistake the sex I am getting outside becomes a relationship, it is time to start up something beautiful again. She can keep her precious hole all to herself or feed whoever with it.
There are over 3 billion women in the world. A stupid one will not make my life miserable or turn me into a professional wannker. Never

5 Likes

Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by Uyi168: 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Na two wife I wan marry.

if one of them dey zuzzu, the other one go dea available

1 Like

Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by tometo: 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
My wife can't try it with me because she knows the consequences cool

But if in the event that she does, I won't say anything to or nor try to discuss it. I'll live normal with her WITHOUT asking for sex from her.. A concubine will step in and she dares not question me!

NB: I won't stop eating her food because it is my resources that was spent in preparing it.

1 Like

Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Skyview01:

Do not rape your wife.
A man cannot lawfully rape his wife in Nigeria The Nigerian law does not recognize spousal rape.
Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by Richy4(m): 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
tometo:
My wife can't try it with me because she knows the consequences cool

But if in the event that she does, I won't say anything to or nor try to discuss it. I'll live normal with her WITHOUT asking for sex from her.. A concubine will step in and she dares not question me!

NB: I won't stop eating her food because it is my resources that was spent in preparing it.

Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by faithfull18(f): 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
doctore212:
That one no be problem

I get major stake for all the olosho house wey dey island and some wey dey mainland
Eeyah, smh.
Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by socialmediaman: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Call her for meeting(s).
Remind her of her obligations.
Recommend a therapist if she can’t open up to you or you can’t resolve the issue internally.
Consider a separation on agreeable terms.
Consider a divorce if nothing else works.

There is a reason for everything. Maybe new mental or physical health situation, hormonal changes, marital issues, infidelity or dishonesty. It’s your job as a man to find a solution to your family situation. Sometimes married couples don’t even want each other anymore, they’re done mentally and emotionally. That’s why support systems exist. If the support system isn’t working either, then maybe it’s time go your separate ways

Her reason may not be substantial reason enough for you, but it could be for her. Don’t be the judge of her personal situation even if she’s being dishonest. Do it the manly way, try to find internal or professional solutions because she’s your wife, but if none is working and your patience runs out, then maybe it’s time for a new separate beginning for both you. Sex is an important part of marriage, period.
Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
I will be patient, no biggie. I've lived 29-years of my life without sex, so what is the big deal? Mtchew
Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by socialmediaman: 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
gannod:

Lol some people actually do
Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by debbydams(f): 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
I will be patient, no biggie. I've lived 29-years of my life without sex, so what is the big deal? Mtchew
lol..I noticed it's very hard for men to stay without sex especially married men 2 weeks will be like 2years to them lol
Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by shantti(m): 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
I will simply plan with another woman and bring in the woman into my house and tell my wife that the woman is my second wife. Women hates competition. She will mellow immediately.

1 Like

Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by Acidosis(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
dave06:
I'll ask 'why'.

There has to be a reason why my partner would deny me sex.

You'll keep asking her "why" for two months? And for those months, you'll be meeting her needs, prioritizing her requests? And "why" is all you'll keep asking for 61 days?

Tell yourself the truth.

4 Likes

Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
princeeze1:

A man cannot lawfully rape his wife in Nigeria The Nigerian law does not recognize spousal rape.

So go rape your wife and come collect medallion and awards.
Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Skyview01:

So go rape your wife and come collect medallion and awards.
Cry baby! Cry more. If you have logical reasoning, say it. I only stated the position of the law. You cannot rape your lawfully wedded wife in Nigeria. Even in the United States, it was same until 1975 when they started updating their laws due to women’s rights advocacy. My wife will not deny me sex. When yours does, cry! And cry again!!
Nonsense and ingredient!

2 Likes

Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by ezugegere(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
I don't know time to start discussing any nonstop with such a selfish woman. I'd simply go for a side chicgk and be looking at her like a mumu... Who get time for long story �

1 Like

Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by gannod(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ, the Christ in Christianity , never gave such a mandate to His followers. That was instead a suggestion from an ordinary man like you who had no real marital experience of his own to speak of, this according to his story. undecided

What Jesus Christ instead told you is that your marriages are of this world and not His Kingdom- Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 undecided

grin grin cheesy I have been married for more than 10 years. I know what I want in my own marriage and my wife also knows. She also knows using sex as a weapon would spell wahala so she is sticking to the vows we both made on our wedding day. Please Stick to the topic, it is about worldly marriage not marriage of the lamb.

1 Like

Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by flokii: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
It's not a funny stuff.. once a wife starts behaving that way, then it's time for a younger wife to come in (for those that don't womanize). If she isn't fine with it, then she is free to go.
Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by gannod(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
socialmediaman:

Lol some people actually do

Lol
Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by Klass99(f): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
gannod:
grin grin cheesy I have been married for more than 10 years. I know what I want in my own marriage and my wife also knows. She also knows using sex as a weapon would spell wahala so she is sticking to the vows we both made on our wedding day. Please Stick to the topic, it is about worldly marriage not marriage of the lamb.
I didn't attempt to drag God into this. That attempt was yours. undecided

Your wife denies you sex, does a sane person automagically conclude it must be that she is attempting to use it as a weapon? Or does he instead first wonder if anything is wrong with the partner physically, emotionally or mentally to cause such pause in a schedule that may have been previously more regular? undecided
Re: As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? by gannod(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I didn't attempt to drag God into this. That attempt was yours. undecided

Your wife denies you sex, does a sane person automagically conclude it must be that she is attempting to use it as a weapon? Or does he instead first wonder if anything is wrong with the partner physically, emotionally or mentally to cause such pause in a schedule that may have been previously more regular? undecided

I only contributed to a topic and my opinion about the topic is clear for any sane person to understand. I am not in the habit of arguing marital stuffs with people. If you are not mature enough to handle the pressure of marriage, there is no point in getting married in the first place. That is my stand, I don't care about whatever anybody thinks about that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, How Do I Stop Selling My Properties When I'm Broke / URGENT SALE: Padded Stools, Centre Rugs, Office Table, Chair Sets, Throw Pillow / My Father Has 33 Children And 120 Grandchildren - Northerners boast (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.