Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates (3990 Views)

All graduates from Anambra, batch A15 Posted To Akwa Ibom; Let's Meet Here Plz / Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) / Are Graduates Who Reject Call-up Letters ,Re-mobilized? (2) (3) (4)

Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by BlackMamba(m): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2007
shocked I was gearing up to mobilize qualified graduates who may be left out, to sue their federal ass for damages. With the recent wave of judicial activism, the prospect of some kind of cash settlement (highly unlikely in Naija) wasn't looking too bad. If for nothing, to bring deserved attention to a moribund program.
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by oluijaola(m): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2007
Hi people i like to know what you need to do to get a certificate of exemption from the NYSC . I already serve in the US army and a have a degree from the US
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by lukrauf(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2007
Thank God wink
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by ajuoluseyi: 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2007
A GOOD NEWS . i have been home since last year waiting 4 service. pls when is the new service date for we batch b 2007 corpers
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by temi900(m): 12:36am On Aug 10, 2007
How ya doin? Pls i would like to know exactly when batch b is goin. Is it gonna be september or october? many thanks
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by uchetobi(f): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2007
it should be in Sept
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by jimmyjatt(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2007
September 4
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by seun001(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2007
jimmyjatt:

September 4

correct.thats when camp opens.get ur bags and baggages and have the time of ur life.though not a bed of roses.
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by godslead(f): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2007
I heard something about it not been sept 4, but I dont know how true it is.Has anybody heard anything like this?
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by bukib: 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2007
heard something like its goin to take place in Oct and that it'll be in 2 batches,the first set in the  first two weeks of Oct and the last set in the last 2 wks as the camps would not be able to accomodate evri1.but again so many rumours as to when it would start have bin goin around.plssssssss does any1 have a sure answer  as to when camp will start  undecided undecided
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by BabyGaddy(f): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2007
Ladies and gents ,

I stand to be corrected - but i was under the impression that there are some people who are exempted from the NYSC program.

If the above is true, can some one pls let me know what the crietrias are? and if u are exmpted how do u proceed, ie do you need to contact the NYSC board and get an exemption certificate.

I am hoping not to go and work in Naija, but little things such as the above could play against one in the future. Basically, I am just trying to cover all bases.

Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by uchetobi(f): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2007
Yeah some people get exemption but you have to be older than (32 I guess) or have a special disability or something, then in that case go to NYSC office at Abuja, that’s where it happens
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by Skywalker5(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2007
When is NYSC camp opening ooooooooooo?Is it September or October?I have been hearing different stories.Anyone with confirmed date?
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by seun001(m): 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2007
well,if u are up to a certain age then u can be exempted,but u will need an exemption certificate.
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by temi900(m): 12:15am On Aug 19, 2007
Guys, thanks for the replies and keep up the good work. But i still need some answers. When are the camp grounds gonna open? September or October.
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by davou4eva(m): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2007
The instruction given by the President to NYSC to mobilise every qualified graduate for Sept rather than using quotas, has it take effect and how feasible it is, because when i went to my school for confirmation they said they are yet to receive further instruction for mobilisation from Abuja.

Any more info as regard this.
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by seun001(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2007
info reaching me seems to point to october.but its not confirmed.think this is caused by the directive of the president to mobilize everybody.congrats ooo cos they govt just incresed ur pay to 10500.
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by godslead(f): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2007
@seun001 plzz where did u hear dis N10,500 gist?
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by sharry: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2007
the 10500k is for real,the news was said on the radio.ok
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by seun001(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2007
godslead:

@seun001 plzz where did u hear this N10,500 gist?

sharry:

the 10500k is for real,the news was said on the radio.ok

confirmed!
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by uchetobi(f): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2007
;d
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by godslead(f): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2007
10500k? cool grin grin
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by olarewajuv(f): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2007
pls when are the next NYSC going for service?
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2007
It could be 1st or 2nd week in October!
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by seun001(m): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2007
OlowoTee:

It could be 1st or 2nd week in October!

WORD!

@Olowotee
hey how u doing girl,guess u been around.cheers
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2007
@Seun!

I've been around, nice reading from you again. cheesy Tanx

@Uchetobi

Quite an age, How are you doing! Cheers cheesy

It's less than 5months to go o o o wink
Re: NYSC Ordered To Accept All Graduates by mex004(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2009
Why should they be selective in the 1st place. RUBBISH

An Insight Into Nasarawa Camp / Kidnapped Corpers: NYSC Rejects Ransom Demand, Resorts To Prayers / Things Not To Bring To Camp/ Contraband Items In Camp?